Go to the NEW FORUM
1. TV On The Radio - RETURN TO COOKIE MOUNTAIN
2. The Streets - THE HARDEST WAY TO MAKE AN EASY LIVING
3. Cat Power - THE GREATEST
4. New York Dolls - ONE DAY IT WILL PLEASE US...
5. The Decemberists - THE CRANE WIFE
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - SHOW YOUR BONES
7. Bob Dylan - MODERN TIMES
8. Arctic Monkeys - WHATEVER YOU SAY...
9. Red Hot Chili Peppers - STADIUM ARCADIUM
10. Ghostface Killah - FISHSCALE
1. "Crazy" - Gnarls Barkley
2. "Formed A Band" - Art Brut
3. "I Bet You Looked Good On The Dancefloor" - Arctic Monkeys
4. "Dani California" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. "Steady As She Goes" - The Raconteurs
6. "Promiscuous" - Nelly Furtado
7. "Ridin" - Chamillionaire
8. "Not Ready To Make Nice" - Dixie Chicks
9. "Welcome To The Black Parade" - My Chemical Romance
10. "Sewn" - The Feeling
They also list Honorable Mentions for each category if you want to add those as top 20 or something.
Jason, what kind of magazine is this? I came to a registration page where I was asked to enter name, company name and email. Rather than doing that, I'm asking you here.
Another terrible list
HITS is a music industry publication- one of its most popular features is the Building Album Sales chart, which gives a preview of what the Billboard chart will look like (there are notable discrepancies at times for some albums, though).
Henrik, don't be intimidated by the registration. You can just enter random letters and it will all still work (just make the the E-Mail is a .com thing, even if it's fake). It will let you in then, and you can see what it's all about.