Go to the NEW FORUM
The subject says it all. These are, according to www.amazon.com, the currently most selling albums amongst the top 100 of this list:
1. The Beatles - The Beatles (White Album)
2. The Beatles - Abbey Road
3. The Beatles - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
4. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
5. Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
6. Sufjan Stevens - Illinois
7. The Beatles - Revolver
8. The Beatles - Rubber Soul
9. U2 - The Joshua Tree
10. Carole King - Tapestry
11. The Who - Who's Next
12. Led Zeppelin - IV
13. Nirvana - Nevermind
14. Jeff Buckley - Grace
15. Radiohead - OK Computer
16. U2 - Achtung Baby
17. Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
18. Led Zeppelin - II
19. Van Morrison - Moondance
20. Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
21. Led Zeppelin - Phystical Graffiti
22. Paul Simon - Graceland
23. Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory?
24. Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
25. John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
People still kind of like The Beatles, then.
Are you really sure that Sufjan Stevens sold more than The Rolling Stones, U2, Nirvana and Led Zeppelin ????
Amazon's list, I gather, is updated daily based on _current_ sales via the site itself. So it's not inconceivable that _at the moment_, more people are ordering ILLINOIS than all but five of the other top 100 albums. It's not an all-time sales list.
Yes, Harold said it. It is the most selling albums at the moment, not an all-time list.