Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Band "Outstars" - need your opinion

New band "Outstars" from Eastern Europe, Ukraine, is recording it`s first album. Here I want to present you some track to recieve your opinion if this music interesting. Here some information:

The band:
Outstars

Genre:
Rock

Cast:
Dimon - (guitars & FX & sound)
Alex - (bass)
Val - (drums)
Mike - (vocal)

History of group:
Now it`s not important thing - what is really important for us to know if our music is interesting or not...

Tracks:
www.outstars.net/download.php

For your opinion:
www.outstars.net/vote.php

Re: Band "Outstars" - need your opinion

my opinion is that if you want people to like your band you shouldn't spam their message boards.

Sorry if our post interpret as spam, but the title of the forum is : "Write about anything related to music!". Moreover we don`t want to please to someone - it is important for us today to understand if our music is the "right way" we are going.

Don´t worry about it, i´m trying to do the same. We´re recording some songs and have uploaded them to myspace and i´m trying to get people to listen to the songs and tell them what they think, things we should change, what they think about the instruments...
i´m at work at the moment so i can´t listen to ur songs but i´ll try later on.
you can take a look at our page and tell us what you think www.myspace.com/mymechanismo
hope to hear from you

Hi guys! We`ve improved our site: it is no need to download our tracks - you can listen to them online and leave your opinion.