The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Song's You Hate By Your Favourite Artists

Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues

Do not have any particular reason, i just do not like it's sound in general... to... beat-based for dylan i feel.

Re: Song's You Hate By Your Favourite Artists

The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

Seems really sterile, lacking in raw power.

Re: Songs You Hate By Your Favourite Artists

radiohead - paranoid android

kicked some nocturnal mindfucks back in 97, but nowadays it merely comes close to bohemian rhapsody (which isn't much that honourable, i say)

Subterranean Homesick Blues? Strawberry Fields Forever? Paranoid Android?. Come on, these songs are absolutely perfect!!
But, after all, as we say in Spain: "sobre gustos no hay nada escrito". That could be translated as "there's no disputing for taste" or "each to his own"...

In English, those sayings actually go "There's no accounting for taste" and "To each his own." But we get the idea. Plus, I agree, those songs are great. The one thing I can't stand is when Prince tries to include rap on his songs. He's good at so much, why try forcing something he's not good at?

Do You Want to by Franz Ferdinand.

I'm not saying the songs are bad, I just do not like them

There's A World from Harvest by Neil Young. I hate to skip tracks but I always skip that one.

paranoid android is one of my fav songs ever. radiohead's best in my opinion. the last guitar solo in amazing! "off with his head man, off with his head man why don't you remember my name!!!" that song gives me goosebumps!

as for songs i don't like by my fav artists... hmmm... haha. there's alot... but i can't think of any outstanding stinkers. i'll give it some thought

REM: It's the End of the World
It was clever when it came out, now it's just annoying

revolution 9

number 9...number 9...number 9...number 9......

The Beatles - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

Revolution no 9 and Obladi-oblada ...
would both rank highly on my list!

In a sense the first one is worse, it is on a good album. Abbey Road is pretty useless in any case, so I rarely listen to it.

The "Surf's up" album by the Beach Boys probably would be in my top 10 albums of all-time if there wasn't this crappy shitty boogie-rock "Student demonstration time".

Surely the king of these subject... Chuck Berry's My Ding-a-Ling...

His only number one hit. Sigh...

Elliott Smith - Wouldn't mama be proud?

I'm a great fan of Elliott, he's from far my favourite singer... but this song sucks anyway !

smashing young man and simple are my biggest complaints with collective soul's second album.

Tony's Theme by The Pixies. The intro - "This is a song about a superhero named Tony," makes me want to furiously rub a cheese grater over my most sensitive parts.

I don't really know why. But it does.

I Just Called To Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder. How anyone can go from a run of 5 albums without a single bad song to the worst song in the world defies belief.

kokomo.

"Moonchild" by King Crimson. The first three minutes are actually great, the next three are okay, but the last six is just atmpospheric doodling that goes nowhere. I hate it for spoiling an otherwise immaculate album.

bjork - oh so quiet. can't stand it.