Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Next update...

Adding another critics list takes me some time, but it's a small task compared to all the formatting work etc with each new site update. Hence, to make it possible to eventually get rid of the to-do list I have realised that I have to include a lot of lists at once.

The next update is therefore delayed. And for the moment I don't have much time to spend on the site, so I can't really say when the next update is going to happen, only that it will be well before the end of 2006 lists.

I'm sorry to keep you waiting like this, but hopefully the next update is all the more interesting when it finally arrives.

We...

look forward to that next update. When you say "before the end of 2006 lists," you mean before they start appearing, correct? If it's well before that, cool!

With a good number of lists that will be included, it should be a very interesting update. Thanks for all the efforts, H.

Re: Next update...

JR, that's correct. The word "well" here means that hopefully I will get some rest between the next update and the arrival of the first EOY lists...

Henrik, you don't owe anyone an explanation, as this is your website and you have other commitments in your life. I'm sure I can speak for everyone here when I say how grateful we ALL are for the work you DO put into this site. I hope this place never feels like a big chore for you- for all you've done, you deserve the fun of it more than anyone.

... and so say all of us! ... :-)