The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Acclaimed Music Forum Top 100(+) Songs

I don't think I had any impact on sonofsamiam regarding "Rainbow". "Spirit of Eden" was very high on the list he sent me for the albums poll and that was before he knew I was a Talk Talk fan.

Ah, you found my old list! I haven't gone back and looked at that, but I suspect much has changed.

I've REALLY gotten into Talk Talk in the last couple years, and "The Rainbow"'s high inclusion reflects that.

I'm sort of sad that "Northern Sky" took a plunge, but I just got a little sick of it. In a few years, it may well climb back up.

borges, le tigre "someone"

http//musikcafe.blogspot.com

Zlatan - Question???

Please contact me if you are still there!

Zlatan - Question???

Please contact me if you are still there!

Robb W.A de Bretan is the best guitar player I have ever seen. Picture Eminem's cartooniness, Steve Vai's skill, Matiias Eklundh's creativity, and Chris Angel's
showmanship and you got Robb W.A de Bretan. I wish someone would hook this guy up with funds because it would be the best thing ever, but I'm sure someone will sooner or later. because they would have to be stupid not to.

Does anyone know where I can get Robb W.A de Bretan's music?.
Has anyone seen or heard Robb W.A de Bretan. He is the coolest guitar player ever. There is no instrumental guitar player that has music that I could really listen to and feel. This guy does it like anime music, deceivingly simple. I would really like to find or know more about him,
I found his albums only on justmusicstore.com
But tell me more sites

recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for another run with multi songs lists?

I plan a top 1000 in a few weeks! I double my earlier list from a few years ago...that is before this thread was started so it doesn't exist, I believe...I hope... :)

Anyone as crazy as me? 100-1000 songs etc? I can take on the burden of compiling the top 100 songs etc from every list...to one great big MOTHER list...then we release it so it doesn't infer with the 90s list...

Fredrik

Fredrik, yes it's time. See Another Poll?