Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
let's try a stupid poll: your favourite track from spector's "christmas gift"

I seriously don't expect any replies, but I'm admittedly hanging on to that record since sooo many years, and each opening december it brings that magic scent of old childhood dreams, simple wishes and simple gifts back to me ... that I'm even unaware of all of your ever sceptical flavour enhancers. Darlene Love's "Christmas - Baby Please Come Home" does the most, but "Frosty The Snowman" is so goddamn playful... so if anyone's willing to join in,
let's hear your favourite... sorry for that childish intermission, bon noel, je m'en vais..

Re: let's try a stupid poll: your favourite track from spector's "christmas gift"

"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" for me, too.

Shaun

Re: let's try a stupid poll: your favourite track from spector's "christmas gift"

bump... tee hee..

frosty

"Sleigh Ride" - The Ronettes
Every year in December I listen to this Phil Spector album too and I don't feel guilty for that :)

Sleigh Ride, too.

"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" -- hard to dispute this.

Close runner-up: "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" -- so sassy!