Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the Go! Team

Thanks for revising the list but the Go! Team need to be included. Everyone's always talking about how white bred rock critics are. This album takes us back to the early 90s with the Madchester and British neo-soul movement and they're like the best live band on the planet. Take a listen. Where's Fiona? BTW

Re: the Go! Team

The Go Team is in the 2004 list and Fiona (Apple) has got too few ratings.

They'll make the top ten since the US critics have barely caught on and Spin gave the Fiona album a B- probably because they didn't want to be "trendy" with all that internet hype and Rolling Stone gave it 4 stars and not their infamous 31/2 rating that plague their reviews.

I just saw them in Chicago for the first time last weekend and purchased the U.S. version of Thunder Lightning Strike a few weeks earlier. The record was brief but very diverse, but the live show just oozed with potential groundbreaking directions this band could go. Bottle Rocket is probably one of my favorite songs in a long while and is sure to be one of my few timeless songs that don't get tired after years of listens.