The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question For Henrik

Ciao Henrik,

It's been awhile since I've been around. Just been busy with work and such. I wanted to ask you a question though. I noticed that you plan to include lists from Fast N' Bulbous in the next update. I was wondering, if I post a feature on my top 100 albums to my blog, is that good enough for it to be included in the Acclaimed Music statistics? If not, what's the best way to go about getting my list included? I'm taking baby steps into the field of "professional" music journalism, so eventually I'd like to be able to be a part of your statistics.

Thanks in advance.

bakinakwa

P.S. The site looks better than ever, and I still check back often even if I don't always post.

Re: Question For Henrik

Hi Bakinakwa,

My current criterion for inclusion of single critics' lists is something along these lines:
"A list published in a book or a list on the web or in a magazine by a critic that is more famous than most of those critics who have written books."

I hope this makes sense and I hate to say it but I guess it means that your list cannot be included.

It's great that you keep going with your excellent blog. For those of you who haven't seen Bakinakwa's blog yet, go to cool hand bak.