The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rockdelux 100 Best Albums of 1980-1986

Moonbeam, in html you use triangular brackets < >, not square ones [ ]. That is unless you wanted to put all those faces in there.

Moonbeam, I guess you have spent some time at RYM, where actually square brackets are to be used. Weird.

Oops! We need an edit feature!

It Is Odd...

that Purple Rain isn't included. RDL has some discrepancies at times with its lists- and what some would see as odditiees (i.e. ranking Lauryn Hill so low on the 90s list). But, makes it interesting!

Purple Rain

I think it was excluded because it appears that they only list one album per artist. They got the right one. :D

New generation wants jass or romantic songs they don't have knowledge of traditional songs but to teach our culture to them so we need old music only free love spells to bring back a lover

Thanks for sharing an amazing list I like it very much binding love spell

The great thing about this album is the hit pay dirt on all but a couple of songs.

Black Magic Spell To Break Marriage

This is the type of information I've been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. kamdev mantra to attract husband

It is really superb and great post. Love spells online free

I love music and I have a lot of collection of rock music.

best tantrik in mohali

thanks for sharing such informative and valuable post . surah taha ka wazifa for marriage

Re: It Is Odd...

We clean carpets, upholstery, rugs, floors, tile and grout, and provide carpet repairs, water extraction, carpet stretching, and more.

Carpet Cleaning

We are the foremost provider of roadside assistance for a variety of hard-working vehicles including big rigs, buses, and city equipment, among others, in the Evergreen State.
Commercial Christmas Lights Installation