The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Acclaimed Music forum top 100 albums

Huh? What are you talking about, bdang? I included all the lists people sent me. If I didn't include yours it means for some reasons I didn't get it. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault.

I sent it on July 30. Thats ok. Great work though Jacek. Would love to see it done again in the future!

Hmm, I recall that weekend there was a massive storm in Warsaw which caused disturbances in the electric network and I know some of my friends had their internet access cut off. Maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know. Anyway bdang you can post your list now in the forum.

Re: music for a football player

I want to load my son's I-pod (birthday present)with the best music to get in the game mood. He is a football player and loves classic rock and rap, Eminem etc. Any clues on a list of top 25 songs to get in the mood to hit? From my generation it would be The Eagles 'Somebody's going to hurt somebody'.

Thanks

did Black Sabbath's PARANOID make a single list?

Paranoid?

Wasn't it Henrik's no. fortysomething?

en acapulco

gracias jòvenes por lee este comunicado donde lavan dinero alo bestia dolares y euros es una imprenta en un local de herreria avenida cuauhtemoc 293-E siempre tienen sucio pero es donde yace la sospecha de porque tan sucio eldueño es garza mehan pedido que el programa del señor torreblanca mexico seguro mejor moleste a estos rufianesy no a la poblacion del puerto mas reconocido del mundo

JULIA'S MAGIC STORE , A NEW AMAZING BAND YOU CNA LISTEN A FEW SONGS IN EMULE OR KAZA

Any King Crimson fans out there?

What are your favorite albums?
Mine are;
Starless and Bible Black
In the Court of the Crimson King

I prefer to read about King Crimson on justmusicstore.com