Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Acclaimed Music forum top 100 albums

It's lo-fi folk-rock with unusual instrumentation like bag pipes and weird, occasionally obscene lyrics. Think Cat Stevens on heavy drugs.

It's also, semi-obliquely, about the life (and death) of Anne Frank, and her ghost haunting the album's protagonist (in a good way).

Among other things.

AEROPLANE is indeed partially about Anne Frank; it's also about leader Jeff Mangum's brother (an apparent suicide), and about how (as Arthur Lee once put it) "all that lives has gotta die" and how we need to make peace with that. It has occasional ornate instrumentation (horns, musical saw) but its most compelling moments occur when it's just Mangum and his acoustic, singing and playing with shockingly naked emotion. The centerpiece is an eight-odd minute opus called "Oh Comely"; at the end a voice in the background mutters "Holy s--t!", and the song earns it. It's a great, one-of-a-kind album, and if I'd voted (sorry, sorry, I simply never got around to it), it would definitely have made my top three.

Lauryn and Michael J...

were on my list, so kudos. :)

60. JOHN COLTRANE "A Love Supreme"
59. DAVID BOWIE "Hunky Dory"
58. KRAFTWERK "Die Mensch-Maschine"
57. TOM WAITS "Rain Dogs"
56. CHARLES MINGUS "The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady"
55. BJORK "Debut"
54. JONI MICTHELL "Blue"
53. OASIS "(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?"
52. THE VERVE "Urban Hymns"
51. NIRVANA "In Utero"

Two of the three most acclaimed jazz albums in these last ten. "Kind of blue" should hit the top 20.
No real surprises in these last : three classics of the 90s with Nirvana, Oasis and The Verve but none of my own top 100...

Three from my top 100 this time, Mingus' album had the highest position with a 7th place i think. Cool to see there are more people who worship Urban Hymns that much (it was in my top 20). I think there are still about 5 albums from my first 20 that still gotta come (or they didn't make the top 200...)

I placed my usual two: Kraftwerk and Björk.

I placed only Joni Mitchell in this group

50. VAN MORRISON "Astral Weeks"
49. R.E.M. "Murmur"
48. JEFF BUCKLEY "Grace"
47. STEVIE WONDER "Songs in the Key of Life"
46. BLUR "Parklife"
45. THE WHO "Who’s Next"
44. SPIRITUALIZED "Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space"
43. PULP "Different Class"
42. THE ARCADE FIRE "Funeral"
41. TALKING HEADS "Remain in Light"

Yay, Stevie!

I had 6 Stevie albums on my list.

As usual

I've got 2 as usual!

Stevie Wonder and The Arcade Fire made my list.

Good to see Murmur, and not just the later REM stuff. Thanks for the info on "Aeroplane over the sea". I'll **charge** out and get it on monday. That's the nice thing about seeing other people's' lists.

I'm glad to see Pulp, Spiritualized and Jeff Buckley in the top 50. What a surprise too see Arcade Fire ranked so high. The album only has a 10 months life, it seems to me a little short to know if an album is a classic or not.

I agree Funeral's position on the list is a big surprise as, but I think it is deserved. It is a long time since I last came across an album with two songs as brilliant as Neighbourhood #1 (Tunnels) and Rebellion (Lies) and there other standout tracks as well. These highlights make me easily forgive the somewhat uninspired middle section and I hope it soon cracks the AM top 200.

On my list "Funeral" was around the position it finally achieved and I believe it fully deserves it. I'm glad to notice some other records I voted for are on the list, eg. Murmur, Grace, Parklife, Different Class, Ladies & Gentlemen, Morning Glory, Urban Hymns, Disintegration, In The Aeroplane (Snusmumrik: let us know what you think! Personally I love this LP, the very sad thing is that that genius called Jeff Magnum doesn't make music anymore).

My bets for the Top 10: Pet Sounds, Revolver, Sgt Pepper, London Calling, Marquee Moon, OK Computer, Closer, VU & Nico, The Queen Is Dead, The Stone Roses. Would be great!

Cheers.

I would be very happy if an album like "The soft bulletin" hit the top 10. The album deserve this !

So there's my number 2: Astral Weeks. Today i gave my predictions for the top 10 and this was in it. Seems like your lists all disappoint me
I don't think the arcade fire album deserves that place and if this was done 5 years later it certainly wouldn't make the top 100. I liked it at first listen, but after 5 listens it already started to drag.

I had Grace, Remain in Light and Who's Next in my list too, i think.

I really hope Marquee Moon will make the top 10, because only that, Blonde on Blonde, Highway 61 Revisted, Revolver, Live at Leeds and Live at Folsom Prison are left from my top 15. I don't see two Dylan albums make the top 10, but it would be cool and those two live album won't make it too.
I haven't seen Amon Düül II yet, has every album that made someones top 20 made the best 200?

Well done, buddies! This list rocks!

By now, I have 11 albums from the TOP 100 and 13 from the 101-200 list

I glad with Arcade Fire (Funeral was #48 on my list) and Spiritualized (Ladies And Getlemen... was my #29) . But I dissapoint with the low possitions of Pink Moon (my #1) , Berlin (my #3) and XTRMNTR (my #7)

But I still have hopes : Loveless, Closer and London Calling to the TOP 10!! And all would be better if some Yo La Tengo or Ornette Coleman album appears... but that's quite improbable (or not?)

No way

There's no way any albums from my top 10 will make the top 10 in this poll, but that's ok, I suppose.

I still have to go through the whole list but i've had a few so far (7 in the last patch)

My guess is after the UK publications do the EOY's for 2005 Funeral will leap over FF in the overall rankings it's a dead cert to be in the top 10 in Mojo and Uncut and probably NME and Q as well.

In the Aeroplane

Well, it may be a few days before I can voice an opinion on "In the Aeroplane", Kuba, 'cause not a single store in Copenhagen seems to have it :-(

40. THE DOORS "The Doors"
39. JOHN LENNON "John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band"
38. RADIOHEAD "The Bends"
37. THE BEATLES "Rubber Soul"
36. MILES DAVIS "Kind of Blue"
35. THE ROLLING STONES "Sticky Fingers"
34. NIRVANA "Nevermind"
33. THE ROLLING STONES "Exile on Main Street"
32. PINK FLOYD "Wish You Were Here"
31. U2 "Achtung Baby"

I suggest you just order it from the internet, Snusmumrik. It's virtually impossible to find in the shops in Europe. I simply downloaded it from KaZaa, but if see a copy I will buy it.

Oh dear! Not a single album in the 31-40 list that I don't appreciate and play quite regularly. And still I think I only squeezed Sticky Fingers and Nevermind into my own list. Weird business making lists. Yep, Jacek, I'll go right ahead and order Aeroplane from somewhere. Thanks for a terrific experience this far.

Yuck

Only one in that last batch with The Doors barely scraping in my list. Too much old classic stuff for me in that last group!

Old stuff

Just a stray thought, Moonbeam: I wonder if part of the reason that certain not-so-recent albums are always near the top in published lists, is that we sort of KNOW we're supposed to like them? I don't know ... I *think* I simply listed the ones that please me (so there's some stuff in my list that probably most people wouldn't touch with a stick), but still you somehow know that you're weird if there's not a single Beatles album in your list :-)

I guess I prefer the older stuff then, as I was up from 1 (41-50) to 7 picks in this one (no Bends, Rubber or Exile)!

If I have done this correctly, here are the 30 most acclaimed albums that aren't in the 31-200 list. Which albums do you think will / will not enter the forum top 30?

pet sounds
revolver
vu & nico
sgt pepper
blonde on blonde
what's going on
london calling
highway 61
ok computer
white album
ziggy stardust
it takes a nation
dark side of the moon
abbey road
blood on the tracks
marquee moon
let it bleed
queen is dead
innervisions
automatic for the people
purple rain
closer
live at the apollo
forever changes
otis blue
trout mask replica
stone roses
appetite for destruction
led zeppelin II
graceland

only 30 left

there are not to many options (4 beatles, 2 or 3 bob dylan albums, Ok Computer etc.) but i think that Kid A could maked into the list also Definitely Maybe and maybe Dummy is going to be in the top 10, and im not sure but im havent see Suede debut album

Suede's debut is in the second hundred at number 125.

For me the albums with less chances of reaching the Top 30 could be those from Captain Beefheart, James Brown, Rolling Stones, Guns 'n' Roses and Led Zeppelin. I hope Otis Redding could get into the Top 30.

Snusmumrik

I definitely agree that there is an old guard of albums that are deemed untouchable and necessary to like. That kind of attitude turns me off. People should be free to like or dislike whatever their taste suggests.

Like what you like

Absolutely, Moonbeam! No one should force any taste on you. But I guess if e.g. I feel that Exile on Main Street can be boring and sloppy (random and partly made-up example), I tell *myself* to give it a second and perhaps a 56th listen, since I might miss something that everybody else is getting out of it. Newer albums may be less likely to get that benefit.

My guess is that only 22 of the albums above made it.

Important Notice: I just realised I accidentally left out two albums that should be on the list. I totaled the points correctly, but then somehow missed them while compiling the list. These are The Magnetic Fields' 69 Love Songs at number 94 and Nick Drake's Five Leaves Left at number 172. After I finish the countdown I will post the the full list again with corrections. I'm really sorry about this.

30. JOY DIVISION "Unknown Pleasures"
29. RADIOHEAD "Kid A"
28. BOB DYLAN "Blood on the Tracks"
27. R.E.M. "Automatic for the People"
26. THE FLAMING LIPS "The Soft Bulletin"
25. BOB DYLAN "Blonde on Blonde"
24. PORTISHEAD "Dummy"
23. MY BLOODY VALENTINE "Loveless"
22. STEVIE WONDER "Innervisions"
21. DAVID BOWIE "Low"

Ha, there's my number one! There are too many good Dylan albums, so i didn't expect it to make the top 10. Perhaps H61R will, but i think it's 11-20.
Unknown pleasures even ended this high? Than Closer might end up very high.
The other albums aren't that surprising too, all regular players in my stereo and great albums for sure!

Top end Dylan

Well, with "Blood" and "Blonde", Dylan is well represented, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing one of those brilliant live recordings of his released lately up there near the top. But I guess the fact that the stuff came out some three decades after being recorded gives it a handicap :-)

Just got back after a bit of an Internet hiatus, so I'm now just seeing 60-21. Some great things in there! (And some usual suspects, too, though I can hardly complain about them. Except the Doors. ) I also think the bloom may fall off the Arcade Fire rose in time (good album, but not that good, IMO). I'm also mildly surprised to see Portishead so high, especially with Massive Attack lower in the list and Mezzanine not even likely to make it.

Anyway, out of this last 40 I had listed:

A Love Supreme [my No. 2!]
Rain Dogs [No. 45]
The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady [No. 4]
Blue [No. 7]
Murmur [No. 46]
Songs in the Key of Life [No. 78]
Remain in Light [No. 68]
John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band [No. 60]
Kind of Blue [No. 28]
Exile on Main Street [No. 38]
Kid A [No. 69]
Blood on the Tracks [No. 6]
The Soft Bulletin [No. 64]
Blonde on Blonde [No. 74]
Innervisions [No. 1!]
Low [No. 39]

6 of my original Top 20 remain unlisted, and I think only 1 of those is likely to make it. (Though someone else voted for At Folsom Prison, so maybe the Man in Black still has a shot!)

I can't wait to see the individual lists, by the way. Hopefully everyone will post them.

Nice

I return to my usual two with Joy Division and David Bowie.

Two From My List, Too...

R.E.M. and Stevie.

Bloody hell! 5 of the albums from 30-21 were in my top 100. 4 of them being in my top 10.

REM Automatic for the people (#26)
DAVID BOWIE Low (#10)
RADIOHEAD Kid A (#8)
PORTISHEAD Dummy (#6)
MY BLOODY VALENTINE Loveless (#2)

Hang on I also had 'Innervisions' by Stevie Wonder at #90 in my top 100.

The Flaming Lips rules, yeah !!! (#3 in my list). I'm also glad to see "69 love songs" in the top 100 ! (#2 in my list). No surprises in the #30 to 21 albums, only old acclaimed classics.

I've liked to see "Blonde on Blonde" in the Top 10.

R.E.M., FLAMING LIPS and BOB DYLAN in my list.

Glad to see MAGNETIC FIELDS in top 100 , but "In the Court of the Crimson King" (my #5) will get out of it

Well, we're getting closer to the Top Ten. Any guesses for the number 1? As far as I can see that many of you are more willing to support "non-classic" material, my guess will be Radiohead's "OK Computer".
Any more guesses?

20. OASIS "Definitely Maybe"
19. BOB DYLAN "Highway 61 Revisited"
18. PRINCE "Purple Rain"
17. PIXIES "Doolittle"
16. PINK FLOYD "Dark Side of the Moon"
15. MARVIN GAYE "What’s Going On"
14. TELEVISION "Marquee Moon"
13. LOVE "Forever Changes"
12. JOY DIVISION "Closer"
11. THE CLASH "London Calling"

Only 1

Only one of these was in my list (Prince of course), but if I made my list today I would probably include Television as well. A lot of these albums would be in my 101-300 range as well!

The Brits are doing really well in this poll, with lots of britpop albums in the top 100. And I think there will be another 8 British albums in the top 10, including Beatles' 66-69 canon.

My top 10 predictions:
1. OK Computer
2. Pet Sounds
3. VU & Nico
4. White Album
5. Revolver
6. Sgt Pepper
7. Ziggy Stardust
8. Abbey Road
9. The Stone Roses
10. The Queen Is Dead

I may have got it completely wrong though, as this would mean that "It Takes a Nation..." and "Let It Bleed" didn't make the top 200. Hard to believe, but I just can't work it out any other way.

Am I the only one here who appreciates a little heavy metal now and then?

Well (hope I've got this right), the highest score yet by an album not in the "official" A.M. top 100 is "The Soft Bulletin" (#26 in the poll list, #192 in the official one) closely followed by “Kid A” (poll #29 vs. A.M. #155). The highest by one not even in the official top 200 is Arcade Fire's "Funeral" (poll #42, AM #361) with "Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space" hard on it's heels (#44 vs. #336).
So I guess the chances of an absolute black horse in the top 10 are minimal. - But going by Henrik's list two days ago of 30 most acclaimed albums not in the poll yet, there are some surprises: A full eight albums since then were not in his list ("Unknown Pleasures", "Kid A", "The Soft Bulletin", "Dummy", "Loveless", "Low", "Definitely Maybe" and "Doolittle"), so there's gotta be some of the usual suspects which there won't be room for at the top. I guess OK Computer as no. 1 is a good guess, Honorio. Only alternative would be a group starting with "Bea-", I assume :-)

Henrik, could it be that Let it Bleed will be in the top 10, and one of the Beatles albums (Abbey Road?), or possibly the Stone Roses left out?

I like some heavy metal and I had "Masters of Puppets" on my list, but I generally prefer elements of heavy metal integrated into other genres like progressive or indie rock. Besides Red can be considered a metal album, it's sure heavier than any early Black Sabbath album.

I'm utterly confused by the lack of Blondie's "Parallel Lines" in the Top 200. Thought it was inevitable it's going to make it. (I also hoped for XTC's "Skylarking" in the Top 100, it's kind of suprising that you rate "Drums & Wires" higher, although I love them both).

But it all doesn't matter if my number one, which is "The Stone Roses", is actually in the Top 10.

Out of that group I had 6:

Prince, Pixies, Marvin, Television, Love, and Joy Division. (Though Love was highest at 26, and Joy Division just made squeaked in at 97.)

The Clash and Dylan albums just missed my 100, as did Let It Bleed, which I will also be shocked about missing the cut. (Not so shocked about PE missing, more sad.) Henrik, I think you're right on with that Top 10 -- I'm a little surprised that Sgt. Pepper will end up so high, though.

I guess there's no chance for Maggot Brain at this point, huh?

Prince, Marvin Gaye...

were on my list, of the 11-20 crew.

There's gotta be at least one more Stevie W. album!

I'm agree with the 10 albums listed by Henrik.
But I think "abbey road" will be #6, "sgt pepper" #7 and "ziggy stardust" #8. I see "revolver" #4 and "white album" #5.
Except that, I'm ok with Henrik's predictions.

other five (Pink Floyd, Love, Television, Dylan and Joy Division)

4 of my top 10 albums are still unlisted. I'm sure that 3 of them (Sgt. Pepper, Pet Sounds and VU & Nico) will be in the final top 10. And I hope one of them will be # 1

In the Aeroplane

Long live Amazon (and you guys!): "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" was in the morning mail, and I'm hearing it for the very first as of writing. (Whoops, and there's a separate forum thread on it, I see).

Looks like the only top 20 album from my list with a chance to make the top 10 is Revolver. I think it will be at number 6. VU & Nico will end up higher than Pet Sounds and there will be a Beatles album above it, too.

Later in the day I will post the full list with the number of points and votes each album go.

10. THE STONE ROSES "The Stone Roses"
9. DAVID BOWIE "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"
8. THE VELVET UNDERGROUND "The Velvet Underground and Nico"
7. THE BEATLES "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
6. THE SMITHS "The Queen Is Dead"
5. THE BEATLES "Abbey Road"
4. THE BEATLES "The Beatles"
3. THE BEACH BOYS "Pet Sounds"
2. THE BEATLES "Revolver"
1. RADIOHEAD "OK Computer"

And there it is! Voted for 6 of these, again. (And Ziggy and Abbey Road just missed my 100.):

VU and Nico - 51
Queen is Dead - 98
Revolver - 23
White Album - 3
Pet Sounds - 11
OK Computer - 29

Not at terribly surprising Top 10, but then again, classics are considered classics for a reason.

And great job, Jacek!!!

Damn

Are the Beatles really THAT good?

Are the Beatles really THAT good?

Probably, yeah. IMO The White Album and Revolver are, at least. (I contend that Sgt. Pepper and Abbey Road are overrated, though of course tremendously important.)

The Beatles completely transformed rock -- plus, a ridiculous number of their songs (all written and recorded in an equally ridiculously short period of time) still hold up amazingly well.

They're definitely a very good band, but I agree they're overrepresented in the top 10, which is my sole complaint about the list, which is otherwise very exciting.

They're definitely a very good band, but I agree they're overrepresented in the top 10, which is my sole complaint about the list, which is otherwise very exciting.

I definitely agree. 4 in the Top 10 is too much. The final 10 was pretty homogeneous, but the rest was very interesting -- it's always nice to see a combination of genres and time periods like that.

Actually after 20 lists both Abbey Road and Sgt. Pepper's were just outside the top 10, but on the last three they were much higher than their immediate competition and as a result moved up considerably.

Actually after 20 lists both Abbey Road and Sgt. Pepper's were just outside the top 10, but on the last three they were much higher than their immediate competition and as a result moved up considerably.

Well, there you go. It's sorta like regression to the mean. Get enough album lists, and eventually the Beatles will rise to the top. It's pretty much inevitable.

1. RADIOHEAD "OK Computer" – 1271 points (17 votes)
2. THE BEATLES "Revolver" – 1207 (15)
3. THE BEACH BOYS "Pet Sounds" – 999 (13)
4. THE BEATLES "The Beatles" – 987 (12)
5. THE BEATLES "Abbey Road" – 932 (14)
6. THE SMITHS "The Queen Is Dead" – 873 (15)
7. THE BEATLES "Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band" – 872 (11)
8. THE VELVET UNDERGROUND "The Velvet Underground and Nico" – 842 (15)
9. DAVID BOWIE "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars" – 824 (13)
10. THE STONE ROSES "The Stone Roses" – 810 (11)
11. THE CLASH "London Calling" – 791 (11)
12. JOY DIVISION "Closer" – 743 (12)
13. LOVE "Forever Changes" – 730 (11)
14. TELEVISION "Marquee Moon" – 728 (10)
15. MARVIN GAYE "What’s Going On" – 725 (12)
16. PINK FLOYD "Dark Side of the Moon" – 716 (11)
17. PIXIES "Doolittle" – 697 (11)
18. PRINCE "Purple Rain" – 655 (11)
19. BOB DYLAN "Highway 61 Revisited" – 653 (9)
20. OASIS "Definitely Maybe" – 595 (7)
21. DAVID BOWIE "Low" – 584 (9)
22. STEVIE WONDER "Innervisions" – 583 (9)
23. MY BLOODY VALENTINE "Loveless" – 563 (8)
24. PORTISHEAD "Dummy" – 561 (8)
25. BOB DYLAN "Blonde on Blonde" – 553 (7)
26. THE FLAMING LIPS "The Soft Bulletin" – 550 (8)
27. R.E.M. "Automatic for the People" – 546 (11)
28. BOB DYLAN "Blood on the Tracks" – 541 (8)
29. RADIOHEAD "Kid A" – 509 (9)
30. JOY DIVISION "Unknown Pleasures" – 503 (10)
31. U2 "Achtung Baby" – 499 (9)
32. PINK FLOYD "Wish You Were Here" – 487 (8)
33. THE ROLLING STONES "Exile on Main Street" – 479 (8)
34. NIRVANA "Nevermind" – 467 (9)
35. THE ROLLING STONES "Sticky Fingers" – 452 (8)
36. MILES DAVIS "Kind of Blue" – 448 (6)
37. THE BEATLES "Rubber Soul" – 443 (9)
38. RADIOHEAD "The Bends" – 441 (7)
39. JOHN LENNON "John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band" – 433 (10)
40. THE DOORS "The Doors" – 425 (8)
41. TALKING HEADS "Remain in Light" – 412 (8)
42. THE ARCADE FIRE "Funeral" – 401 (9)
43. PULP "Different Class" – 395 (6)
44. SPIRITUALIZED "Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space" – 393 (8)
45. THE WHO "Who’s Next" – 378 (7)
46. BLUR "Parklife" – 374 (8)
47. STEVIE WONDER "Songs in the Key of Life" – 373 (5)
48. JEFF BUCKLEY "Grace" – 361 (7)
49. R.E.M. "Murmur" – 359 (6)
50. VAN MORRISON "Astral Weeks" – 355 (4)
51. NIRVANA "In Utero" – 341 (6)
52. THE VERVE "Urban Hymns" – 336 (5)
53. OASIS "(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?" – 334 (5)
54. JONI MICTHELL "Blue" – 334 (4)
55. BJORK "Debut" – 330 (5)
56. CHARLES MINGUS "The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady" – 323 (4)
57. TOM WAITS "Rain Dogs" – 321 (7)
58. KRAFTWERK "Die Mensch-Maschine" – 321 (6)
59. DAVID BOWIE "Hunky Dory" – 321 (4)
60. JOHN COLTRANE "A Love Supreme" – 320 (4)
61. TALK TALK "Spirit of Eden" – 319 (6)
62. KING CRIMSON "Red" – 314 (5)
63. LAURYN HILL "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" – 314 (4)
64. NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" – 313 (5)
65. LOU REED "Berlin" – 312 (5)
66. MICHAEL JACKSON "Thriller" – 311 (4)
67. NEIL YOUNG "After the Gold Rush" – 309 (6)
68. TOM WAITS "Swordfishtrombones" – 305 (5)
69. THE CURE "Disintegration" – 305 (4)
70. THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "Psychocandy" – 304 (7)
71. LED ZEPPELIN "Led Zeppelin IV" – 303 (7)
72. FLEETWOOD MAC "Rumours" – 300 (4)
73. PAVEMENT "Slanted and Enchanted" – 298 (7)
74. PJ HARVEY "To Bring You My Love" – 297 (7)
75. GENESIS "Selling England by the Pound" – 296 (4)
76. THE KINKS "The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society" – 296 (4)
77. THE SEX PISTOLS "Never Mind the Bollocks" – 295 (6)
78. LOU REED "Transformer" – 293 (5)
79. SUEDE "Dog Man Star" – 289 (4)
80. SCOTT WALKER "Scott 4" – 285 (4)
81. THE SMITHS "The Smiths" – 284 (6)
81. THE STOOGES "Fun House" – 284 (6)
83. BJORK "Homogenic" – 283 (4)
84. U2 "The Joshua Tree" – 276 (5)
85. JIMI HENDRIX "Electric Ladyland" – 276 (4)
85. PRIMAL SCREAM "Screamadelica” – 276 (4)
87. TALKING HEADS "Fear of Music" – 272 (7)
88. MASSIVE ATTACK "Blue Lines" – 269 (6)
89. FRANZ FERDINAND "Franz Ferdinand" – 266 (6)
90. KRAFTWERK "Trans-Europa Express" – 264 (5)
91. CAROLE KING "Tapestry" – 264 (4)
92. JIMI HENDRIX "Are You Experienced?" – 262 (8)
93. THE STROKES "Is This It?" – 262 (7)
94. THE MAGNETIC FIELDS "69 Love Songs" – 262 (6)
95. NICK DRAKE "Pink Moon" – 259 (4)
96. BECK "Odelay" – 258 (6)
97. PIXIES "Surfer Rosa" – 258 (4)
98. DJ SHADOW "Endtroducing..." – 257 (6)
99. LEONARD COHEN "Songs of Leonard Cohen" – 256 (4)
100. DUSTY SPRINGFIELD "Dusty in Memphis" – 255 (4)

Statistics

Most votes:
Radiohead "OK Computer" - 17
The Beatles "Revolver" - 15
The Smiths "The Queen Is Dead" - 15
The Velvet Underground "The Velvet Underground and Nico" - 15
The Beatles "Abbey Road" - 14
The Beach Boys "Pet Sounds" - 13
David Bowie "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars" - 13
The Beatles "The Beatles" - 12
Marvin Gaye "What's Going On" - 12
Joy Division "Closer" - 12

Most number 1 votes:
Bob Dylan "Blonde on Blonde" - 2
Radiohead "OK Computer" - 2
The Stone Roses "The Stone Roses" - 2

Most top 10 votes:
Radiohead "OK Computer" - 7
The Beach Boys "Pet Sounds" - 6
The Clash "London Calling" - 6
The Beatles "The Beatles" - 5
The Stone Roses "The Stone Roses" - 5

Most top 50 votes:
The Beatles "Revolver" - 15
Radiohead "OK Computer" - 13
The Beach Boys "Pet Sounds" - 11
The Beatles "Abbey Road" - 11
The Beatles "The Beatles" - 11

Individual lists

Some people had compilations on their lists. Whenever that happened I asked them to give me other albums in their place. However Dumbangel and Honorio asked me to
leave the compilations on their lists when I post them, which is why they both have more the 100 albums on them. There seems to be a word limit for a single post, so I will post the lists in 4 parts.

Alex Santee
1. The Clash – London Calling
2. U2 – Achtung Baby
3. Liz Phair – Exile in Guyville
4. Neutral Milk Hotel – In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
5. Built to Spill – Keep it Like a Secret
6. Nirvana – Nevermind
7. Pavement – Slanted and Enchanted
8. The Replacements – Let It Be
9. The Strokes – Is This It?
10. Meat Puppets – Meat Puppets II
11. The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers
12. Sugar – Copper Blue
13. Pulp – This is Hardcore
14.The Wrens – The Meadowlands
15. The Mekons – Fear and Whiskey
16. Nirvana – In Utero
17. Faith No More – Angel Dust
18. The White Stripes – Elephant
19. The Arcade Fire - Funeral
20. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
21. The New York Dolls – The New York Dolls
22. The Rolling Stones – Let it Bleed
23. Bob Dylan – Blood on the Tracks
24. Pixies – Doolittle
25. Dinosaur Jr. – Green Mind
26. The Dave Matthews Band - Crash
27. Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend
28. Dr. Dre – The Chronic
29. Broken Social Scene – You Forgot it in People – Broken Social Scene
30. The Replacements – Tim
31. The Replacements – The Replacements
32. Liz Phair – Whip Smart
33. Beastie Boys – Check Your Head
34. Jimmy Cliff – They Harder They Come
35. Pearl Jam – Vs.
36. The Who – Who’s Next
37. Aimee Mann – Magnolia
38. The Verve – Urban Hymns
39. Weezer – Weezer (Blue Album)
40. Richard and Linda Thompson – Shoot Out the Lights
41. R.E.M. – New Adventures in Hi-Fi
42. … And You Will Know us By the Trail of Dead – Source Tags and Codes
43. Derek and the Dominos - Layla
44. Elvis Costello – My Aim is True
45. Old 97’s – Fight Songs
46. Old 97’s – Too Far to Care
47. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
48. Guns ‘n’ Roses – Guns N’ Roses
49. The Pogues – If I Should Fall From Grace with God
50. The Rolling Stones – Exile on Main Street
51. The Who – The Who Sing My Generation
52. James – Laid
53. The Strokes – Room on Fire
54. Wilco – Being There
55. Tanya Donnelly – Love Songs for Underdogs
56. Sarah Harmer – You Were Here
57. Curtis Mayfield – Curtis
58. The Modern Lovers – The Modern Lovers
59. Joseph Arthur – Come to Where I’m From
60. Wilco – Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
61. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin
62. Neil Young – Harvest
63. Prince – Purple Rain
64. Pink Floyd – Meddle
65. Beck – Midnight Vultures
66. The Rolling Stones – Some Girls
67. Tom Petty – Full Moon Fever
68. Sly and the Family Stone – There’s a Riot Going On
69. Muzzle – Actual Size
70. Radiohead – The Bends
71. Guided by Voices – Bee Thousand
72. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
73. Pearl Jam – Ten
74. The Jam – All Mod Cons
75. Freedy Johnston – This Perfect World
76. Mazzy Star – She Hangs Brightly
77. Radiohead – OK Computer
78. The Magnetic Fields – 69 Love Songs
79. Oasis – What’s the Story (Morning Glory)?
80. Son Volt – Trace
81. Television – Marquee Moon
82. Red House Painters – Ocean Beach
83. The Smashing Pumpkins – Siamese Dream
84. Everclear – Sparkle and Fade
85. Pavement – Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
86. U2 – All That You Can’t Leave Behind
87. The Notorious B.I.G. – Ready to Die
88. Wire – Pink Flag
89. Wilco – Summer Teeth
90. Pete Yorn – Music for the Morning After
91. Tom Waits – Rain Dogs
92. The Clash – The Clash
93. Outkast – Stankonia
94. Urge Overkill – Exit the Dragon
95. Gang of Four – Entertainment!
96. Pavement – Terror Twilight
97. The Pogues – Rum, Sodomy and the Lash
98. Talking Heads – Remain in Light
99. Spoon – Kill the Moonlight
100. Mercury Rev – Deserter’s Songs

Dan O'Brien
1. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
2. Primal Scream – Screamadelica
3. Franz Ferdinand – Franz Ferdinand
4. Tricky – Maxinquaye
5. Sonny Rollins – Saxophone Colossus
6. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
7. Oasis – Definitely maybe
8. The Dave Brubeck Quartet – Time Out
9. Tom Waits - Swordfishtrombones
10. Outkast – Speakerboxx/The Love Below
11. Charles Mingus – Mingus Ah Um
12. Pulp – Different Class
13. DJ Shadow – Endtroducing...
14. Herbie Hancock – Maiden Voyage
15. Bjork - Debut
16. The Specials – The Specials
17. King Crimson – In the Court of the Crimson King
18. Blur - Parklife
19. The Streets – Original Pirate Material
20. Leonard Cohen – Songs of Leonard Cohen
21. R.E.M. – Out Of Time
22. The White Stripes – White Blood Cells
23. Frank Zappa – Hot Rats
24. The Verve – Urban Hymns
25. Iggy Pop – Lust for Life
26. The Jam – All Mod Cons
27. The Human League – Dare!
28. Air – Moon Safari
29. The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin
30. Eric Dolphy – Out to Lunch
31. Kraftwerk – The Man Machine
32. Wilco – Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
33. Brian Wilson - Smile
34. David Bowie - Heroes
35. Roxy Music – Roxy Music
36. Prefab Sprout – Steve McQueen / Two Wheels Good
37. Husker Du – Zen Arcade
38. Kate Bush – Hounds of Love
39. Talking Heads – Fear of Music
40. Pere Ubu – The Modern Dance
41. Miles Davis – Birth of the Cool
42. Bob Marley and the Wailers – Live!
43. Elvis Costello – Get Happy!
44. Beck – Mellow Gold
45. Dexy’s Midnight Runners – Searching for the Young Soul Rebels
46. The Streets – A Grand Don’t Come for Free
47. Sonic Youth - Sister
48. Beastie Boys – Ill Communication
49. Bill Evans Trio – Waltz for Derby
50. ABC – The Lexicon of Love
51. Ian Dury and the Blockheads – New Boots and Panties
52. New Order - Technique
53. Robert Wyatt – Rock Bottom
54. Happy Mondays – Pills ‘n’ Thrills and Bellyaches
55. The Chemical Brothers – Dig Your Own Hole
56. Beastie Boys – Check Your Head
57. Donald Fagen – The Nightfly
58. Wayne Shorter – Speak No Evil
59. Lou Reed – New York
60. Kanye West – College Dropout
61. Deep Purple – Machine Head
62. Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells
63. Can – Tago Mago
64. John Coltrane – Blue Train
65. Violent Femmes – Violent Femmes
66. The Arcade Fire - Funeral
67. Radiohead – Hail to the Thief
68. M.I.A. - Arular
69. PJ Harvey - Dry
70. John Cale – Paris 1919
71 Elvis Presley - Elvis
72. The Flaming Lips – Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
73. Queens of the Stone Age – Songs for the Deaf
74. The Dead Kennedys – Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
75. Gram Parsons – G.P.
76. Chic - Risque
77. Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - Rattlesnakes
78. Brian Eno and David Byrne – My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
79. Steely Dan – Countdown to Ecstasy
80. The Small Faces – Ogden’s Nut Gone Flake
81. Isaac Hayes – Hot Buttered Soul
82. Spiritualized – Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
83. Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers – Moanin’
84. Leonard Cohen – Songs of Love and Hate
85. Neil Young – Ragged Glory
86. Mercury Rev – Deserter’s Songs
87. PJ Harvey – Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea
88. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin III
89. Magnetic Fields – 69 Love Songs
90. Joni Mitchell – The Hissing of Summer Lawns
91. Leftfield - Leftism
92. Little Feat – Sailin’ Shoes
93. Deep Purple – In Rock
94. The Prodigy – Music for the Jilted Generation
95. Kraftwerk - Autobahn
96. The Beach Boys – Surf’s Up
97. Fairport Convention - Unhalfbricking
98. The Rolling Stones – England’s Newest Hitmakers
99. The Undertones – The Undertones
100. Tortoise – Millions Now Living Will Never Die

Denis Filion
1. Radiohead – OK Computer
2. Bob Dylan – Blood on the Tracks
3. Van Morrison – Astral Weeks
4. Stevie Wonder – Songs in the Key of Life
5. Miles Davis – Kind of Blue
6. Jeff Buckley – Grace
7. Genesis – Selling England by the Pound
8. Talk Talk – The Colour of Spring
9. The Beatles – Revolver
10. Cassandra Wilson – New Moon Daughter
11. Pixies – Doolittle
12. The Police – Reggatta de Blanc
13. Bjork – Debut
14. The Beatles – Abbey Road
15. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
16. The Beatles – The Beatles
17. Harmonium – Si On Avait Besoine d’une Cinquieme Saison
18. Bob Dylan – Blonde on Blonde
19. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
20. John Coltrane – A Love Supreme
21. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
22. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
23. Keith Jarrett – Facing You
24. David Bowie – Station to Station
25. U2 – War
26. Kate Bush – Sensual World
27. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
28. Les Colocs – Dehors Novembre
29. King Crimson – Red
30. U2 – The Joshua Tree
31. Kate Bush – The Dreaming
32. Coldplay – A Rush of Blood to the Head
33. Daniel Beranger – Quatre Saisons dans le Deordre
34. David Bowie – The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
35. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin IV
36. Radiohead – Hail to the Thief”
37. Queen – A Night At the Opera
38. Joshua Redman – Wish
39. Talk Talk – Laughing Stock
40. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
41. Tom Waits – Rain Dogs
42. Ravi Shankar – Menuhin Meets Shankar
43. Phillip Glass – Glassworks
44. Brad Mehldau – Live in Tokyo
45. Joni Mitchell – Court and Spark
46. The Rolling Stones – Beggar’s Banquet
47. Talking Heads – Fear of Music
48. Bjork – Post
49. Bob Dylan – Out of Time
50. Otis Redding – Otis Blue: Otis Redding Sings Soul
51. Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced?
52. Joe Henderson – Lush Life: The Music of Billy Strayhorn
53. Portishead – Portishead
54. Yes – Close to the Edge
55. Joe Jackson – Body and Soul
56. Robert Charlebois – Quebec Love
57. Van Morrison – Moondance
58. Bjork – Medulla
59. Roxy Music – Avalon
60. David Sylvian – Secrets of the Beehive
61. Nick Drake – Five Leaves Left
62. k.d. lang – Ingenue
63. R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
64. Billy Evans – The Paris Concert
65. David Bowie – Scary Monsters and Super Creeps
66. Crowded House – Woodface
67. Pat Metheny – Offramp
68. Supertramp – Crime of the Century
69. Sinead O’Connor – I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got
70. Sarah McLachlan – Tumbling Towards Ecstasy
71. Simon and Garfunkel – Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
72. Joe Jackson – Night and Days
73. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Blood Sugar Sex Magic
74. Beth Gibbons, Rustin Man – Out of Season
75. Wilco – Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
76. Billie Holiday, Lester Young – Lady Day & Pres 1937-1941
77. Fiona Apple – When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King...
78. Brad Mehldau – Anything Goes
79. Prince – Sign ‘O’ the Times
80. Leon Parker – Belief
81. Radiohead – Kid A
82. Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti
83. Beck – Odelay
84. Blur – Think Tank
85. The Arcade Fire – Funeral
86. David Gray – White Ladder
87. Peter Gabriel – Passion
88. Norah Jones – Come Away With Me
89. Moby – Play
90. Charlie Haden – Dream Keeper
91. Leonard Cohen – The Songs of Leonard Cohen
92. Shawn Phillips – Second Contribution
93. Simon and Garfunkel – Bridge Over Troubled Water
94. Crowded House – Temple of Low Men
95. The Cinematic Orchestra – Every Day
96. Joe Jackson – Look Sharp!
97. Beck – Sea Change
98. DJ Shadow – Endtroducing...
99. Alanis Morisette – Jagged Little Pill
100. Tracy Chapman - Crossroads

Ddoredd
1. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
2. Radiohead – The Bends
3. The Beatles – Revolver
4. Radiohead – OK Computer
5. The Jimi Hendrix Experience – Electric Ladyland
6. Gorillaz – Demon Days
7. David Bowie – The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust
8. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
9. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
10. David Bowie – Hunky Dory
11. The Doors – The Doors
12. Portishead – Dummy
13. Blur – Parklife
14. Marvin Gaye – What's Going On
15. Beck – Odelay
16. Oasis – Definitely Maybe
17. The Band – Music from Big Pink
18. Lou Reed – Transformer
19. Television – Marquee Moon
20. Derek & The Dominos – Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs
21. Pink Floyd – Dark Side Of The Moon
22. The Smashing Pumpkins – Siamese Dream
23. Sonic Youth – Daydream Nation
24. Oasis – (What's The Story) Morning Glory?
25. Van Morrison – Astral Weeks
26. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
27. The Beatles – The White Album
28. Blur – Blur
29. Carole King – Tapestry
30. The White Stripes – Elephant
31. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
32. Eels – Beautiful Freak
33. Dusty Springfield – Dusty in Memphis
34. Sly & The Family Stone – There's A Riot Goin' On
35. The Pixies – Doolittle
36. The Kinks – Something Else by the Kinks
37. R.E.M. – Automatic For The People
38. David Bowie – Low
39. Patti Smith – Horses
40. Neil Young – Harvest
41. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
42. The Stooges - Raw Power
43. The Ramones – The Ramones
44. The Smiths – The Smiths
45. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
46. Bob Marley and the Wailers – Natty Dread
47. Roxy Music – For Your Pleasure
48. Primal Scream – Screamadelica
49. Pavement – Slanted and Enchanted
50. Jerry Lee Lewis – Live at the Star Club
51. Joy Division – Closer.
52. Jane's Addiction – Nothing's Shocking
53. Franz Ferdinand – Franz Ferdinand
54. The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin
55. The Who – Who's Next
56. Nirvana – In Utero
57. Frank Zappa – Hot Rats
58. The Velvet Underground – Loaded
59. Van Morrison – It's Too Late To Stop Now
60. Liz Phair – Exile in Guyville
61. The Zombies – Odessey & Oracle
62. The Beatles – Abbey Road
63. Bob Marley and The Wailers – Live!
64. Pulp – This Is Hardcore
65. U2 – Achtung Baby
66. The Clash – London Calling
67. Roxy Music – Avalon
68. John Lennon & Yoko Ono – Double Fantasy
69. Neil Young – After the Goldrush
70. Van Morrison – Moondance
71. Pulp – Different Class
72. Air – Moon Safari
73. Massive Attack – Blue Lines
74. Rage Against the Machine – Rage Against the Machine
75. The Flaming Lips – Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robot
76. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground & Nico
77. Soundgarden – Superunknown
78. The Police – Outlandos D'Amour
79. Sigur Rós – Agaetis Byrjun
80. The Happy Mondays – Pills 'n' Thrills And Bellyaches
81. PJ Harvey – To Bring You My Love
82. Cornershop – When I Was Born For The 7th Time
83. Prince and The Revolution – Purple Rain
84. Interpol – Turn on the Bright Lights
85. Spritualized – Ladies And Gentleman We Are Floating In Space
86. Guns 'n' Roses – Appetite For Destruction
87. The Sex Pistols – Never Mind The Bollocks Here's The Sex Pistols
88. The Rolling Stones – Let It Bleed
89. The Doors – Morrison Hotel
90. The Strokes – Is This It
91. The Who – Tommy
92. The Jimi Hendrix Experience – Are You Experienced?
93. The Arcade Fire – Funeral
94. Ray Charles – Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music
95. U2 – The Joshua Tree
96. John Lennon – Imagine
97. Radiohead – Kid A
98. Moby – Play
99. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Blood Sugar Sex Magik
100. Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run

Dexternico
1. Beastie Boys – Paul's Boutique
2. My Bloody Valentine – Loveless
3. The Prodigy – Music for the Jilted Generation
4. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
5. Bjork – Homogenic
6. Portishead – Dummy
7. Kraftwerk – Trans-Europa Express
8. Radiohead – Kid A
9. Public Image Ltd. – Metal Box
10. David Bowie – Low
11. The Prodigy – The Fat of the Land
12. Underworld – Beaucoup Fish
13. Simple Minds – Sons and Fascination/Sister Feelings Call
14. The Blue Nile – A Walk Across the Rooftops
15. Pink Floyd – The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
16. Genesis – The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
17. The Police – Zenyatta Mondatta
18. Prince – Purple Rain
19. The Cure – Pornography
20. Can – Monster Movie
21. Nine Inch Nails – Pretty Hate Machine
22. Depeche Mode – Black Celebration
23. Peter Gabriel – Peter Gabriel III
24. Orbital – Orbital
25. Peter Gabriel – Peter Gabriel IV
26. R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
27. Hawkwind – Space Ritual
28. Depeche Mode – Violator
29. Captain Beefheart – Trout Mask Replica
30. A Tribe Called Quest – The Low End Theory
31. Joy Division – Closer
32. Aphex Twin – The Richard D. James Album
33. Black Dog – Bytes
34. Autechre – Confield
35. R.E.M. – Murmur
36. Boards of Canada – Geogaddi
37. Cabaret Voltaire – Red Mecca
38. The Beatles – Abbey Road
39. The Smiths – The Smiths
40. The Beatles – Revolver
41. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
42. Echo and the Bunnymen – Crocodiles
43. The Beatles – A Hard Day's Night
44. DJ Shadow – Endtroducing...
45. Tricky – Maxinquaye
46. The Smashing Pumpkins – Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
47. 808 State – Ex:El
48. Blur – Blur
49. Kate Bush – Hounds of Love
50. The Chemical Brother – Dig Your Own Hole
51. Kraftwerk – Die Mensch-Maschine
52. Moby – Everything Is Wrong
53. Bjork – Post
54. Kraftwerk – Computer World
55. Underworld – Everything, Everything
56. Depeche Mode – Some Great Reward
57. The Chemical Brothers – Exit Planet Dust
58. Beastie Boys – Licensed to Ill
59. The Beatles – The Beatles
60. Primal Scream - Xtrmntr
61. The Streets – Original Pirate Material
62. Underworld – Second Toughest in the Infants
63. U-Ziq – Tango 'n Vectif
64. Massive Attack – Protection
65. Aphex Twin – Selected Ambient Works '85-'92
66. The Beatles – Magical Mystery Tour
67. The Streets – A Grand Don't Come for Free
68. The KLF – The White Room
69. Bjork – Medulla
70. Genesis – Foxtrot
71. The Ramones – The Ramones
72. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
73. Public Enemy – Fear of a Black Planet
74. Radiohead – OK Computer
75. Echo and the Bunnymen – Heaven Up Here
76. Japan – Tin Drum
77. The Jam – Sound Affects
78. Husker Du – Warehouse: Songs and Stories
79. The Velvet Underground and Nico – The Velvet Underground & Nico
80. Spiritualized – Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
81. Public Enemy – It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
82. John Lennon - John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
83. Radiohead – Amnesiac
84. The Cure – Faith
85. The Orb – The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld
86. The Blue Nile – Hats
87. Underworld – Dubnobasswithmyheadman
88. Stereolab – Transient Random-Noise Bursts with Announcements
89. The Orb – U.F.Orb
90. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
91. Dizzee Rascal – Boy in Da Corner
92. DJ Shadow The Private Press
93. Manic Street Preachers – The Holy Bible
94. Daft Punk – Discovery
95. Orbital – The Middle of Nowhere
96. My Bloody Valentine – Isn't Anything
97. The La’s – The La's
98. The White Stripes – White Blood Cells
99. Talking Heads – Fear of Music
100. The Specials – The Specials

Dumbangel
1. Radiohead – OK Computer
2. Magnetic Fields – 69 Songs
3. The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin
4. Mojave 3 – Excuses for Travellers
5. Various Artists – Nuggets: Original Artefacts from the First Psychedelic Era*
6. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
7. The Ronettes – Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronica
8. The Beatles – The White Album
9. Millenium – Begin
10. The Left Banke – The Left Banke Too
11. Rufus Wainwright – Poses
12. Super Furry Animals – Rings Around the World
13. Rufus Wainwright – Rufus Wainwright
14. The Zombies – Odyssey and Oracle
15. Rufus Wainwright – Want One
16. Godspeed You Black Emperor – Lift Yr Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
17. Talk Talk – Spirit of Eden
18. The Stooges – Fun House
19. Suede – Dog Man Star
20. Pulp – Different Class
21. Dodgy – Homegrown
22. Primal Scream – Vanishing Point
23. Olivia Tremor Control – Dusk at Cubist Castle
24. The Beach Boys – Sunflower
25. The Flaming Lips – Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
26. Elliot Smith – X/O
27. Oasis – Definitely Maybe
28. The Verve – A Northern Soul
29. Belle and Sebastian – If You’re Feeling Sinister
30. The High Llamas – Hawaii
31. The Beatles – Abbey Road
32. George Harrison – All Things Must Pass
33. The Von Bondies – Lack of Communication
34. Big Star - #1 Record
35. Flotation Toy Warning – Bluffer’s Guide to the Flight Deck
36. Ed Harcourt – Here Be Monsters
37. Lucinda Williams – Essence
38. Brian Wilson – Smile
39. The Left Banke – Walk Away Renee / Pretty Ballerina
40. Harry Nilsson – Aerial Ballet
41. Fountains of Wayne – Welcome Interstate Managers
42. Colin Blunstone – One Year
43. Scissor Sisters – Scissor Sisters
44. Phoenix – United
45. The Beatles – Please Please Me
46. Dusty Springfield – Dusty in Memphis
47. The Sonics – Here Are the Sonics
48. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
49. The Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night
50. Harry Nilsson – Harry
51. Pavement – Wowee Zowee
52. Wilco – Summerteeth
53. Hal – Hal
54. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
55. The Boo Radleys – Kingsize
56. Pixies – Surfer Rosa
57. Jeff Buckley – Grace
58. Oasis – (What’s the Story) Morning Glory?
59. Dodgy – Free Peace Sweet
60. Frank Black – Teenager of the Year
61. The Boo Radleys – Giant Steps
62. Air – The Virgin Suicides
63. Elliot Smith – Figure 8
64. Beth Gibbons and Rustin’ Man – Out of Season
65. The Who – Live at Leeds
66. Fountains of Way – Utopia Parkway
67. Wilco – Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
68. Alpha – Come from Heaven
69. Spiritualized – Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
70. The Verve – Urban Hymns
71. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
72. Nine Inch Nails – The Downward Spiral
73. The Beach Boys – Surf’s Up
74. The Boo Radleys – C’mon Kids
75. Super Furry Animals – Phantom Power
76. Ben Folds Five – Forever and Ever Amen
77. The Rolling Stones – The Rolling Stones Now!
78. Nirvana – In Utero
79. Beck – Mellow Gold
80. Nirvana – Nevermind
81. Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced?
82. Black Rebel Mororcycle Club – Take Them On, On Your Own
83. Coldplay – Parachutes
84. Manic Street Preachers – Everything Must Go
85. The Doors – The Doors
86. Sagittarius – Present Tense
87. The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers
88. Antonio Carlos Jobim – The Composer of Desafinado Plays
89. Beulah – Yoko
90. Bright Eyes – Lifted or the Story Is In the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground
91. Pink Floyd – The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
92. Ron Sexsmith – Retriever
93. Spiritualized – Let It Come Down
94. United States of America – United States of America
95. Belle and Sebastian – The Boy with an Arab Strap
96. Elliot Smith – On the Basement On the Hill
97. Harry Nilsson – Pandemonium Shadow Show
98. Big Star – Radio City
99. Brian Jonestown Massacre - Take It From the Man
100. Scott Walker – Scott 3
101. The Sonics - Boom!

More individual lists

Giuseppe
1. Genesis – Selling England by the Pound
2. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
3. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
4. Jefferson Airplane – Crown of Creation
5. King Crimson – In the Court of the Crimson King
6. Neil Young – Harvest
7. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
8. The Doors – The Doors
9. Love – Forever Changes
10. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground and Nico
11. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
12. The Kinks – The Kinks Are Village Green Preservation Society
13. Genesis – Nursery Cryme
14. John Lennon – Imagine
15. Tim Buckley – Goodbye and Hello
16. The Beatles – Abbey Road
17. Van der Graaf Generator – Pawn Hearts
18. Television – Marquee Moon
19. Pink Floyd – Meddle
20. Loud Reed – Transformer
21. Crosby, Stills and Nash – Crosby, Stills and Nash
22. The Beatles – Revolver
23. Cocteau Twins – Treasure
24. Jethro Tull – Aqualung
25. Genesis – Foxtrot
26. Joni Mitchell – Blue
27. Joy Division – Closer
28. The Jefferson Airplane – Volunteers
29. Simon and Garfunkel – Bridge Over Troubled Water
30. Carole King – Tapestry
31. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
32. The Rolling Stones – Aftermath
33. Bruce Springsteen – River
34. Robert Wyatt – Rock Bottom
35. David Bowie – The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
36. Nick Drake – Pink Moon
37. The Beatles – The Beatles
38. Procol Harum – Procol Harum
39. The Band – The Band
40. Queen – A Night at the Opera
41. Genesis – The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
42. Yes – Fragile
43. The Byrds – Younger Than Yesterday
44. Elvis Costello – My Aim Is True
45. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Airplane – Blows Against the Empire
46. The Eagles – Hotel Californie
47. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin IV
48. U2 – War
49. Pink Floyd – Atom Heart Mother
50. Radiohead – OK Computer
51. Peter Gabriel – Peter Gabriel IV
52. The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin
53. Bob Dylan – Blonde on Blonde
54. Traffic – John Barleycorn Must Die
55. New Order – Low Life
56. Prefab Sprout – Steve McQueen
57. Brian Wilson – Smile
58. Paul Simon – Graceland
59. Kraftwerk – Trans-Europa Express
60. The Who – Who’s Next
61. Neil Young – After the Gold Rush
62. Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced?
63. Jackson Browne – Late for the Sky
64. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
65. The Rolling Stones – Exile on Main St.
66. Faust – Faust IV
67. The Magnetic Fields – 69 Love Songs
68. R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
69. Nirvana – Nevermind
70. Neil Young – Rust Never Sleeps
71. Patti Smith – Easter
72. Fleetwood Mac – Rumours
73. Buffalo Springfield – Buffalo Springfield Again
74. Hatfield and the North – The Rotter’s Club
75. Marillion – Misplaced Childhood
76. The Incredible String Band – Hangman’s Beautiful Daughter
77. The Beatles – Rubber Soul
78. The Alan Parson’s Project – I Robot
79. Tom Waits – Swordfishtrombones
80. James Taylor – Sweet Baby James
81. Wilco – A Ghost Is Born
82. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Cosmo’s Factory
83. Belle and Sebastian – If You’re Feeling Sinister
84. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
85. Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells
86. Dire Straits – Making Movies
87. Joe Jackson – Night and Day
88. Depeche Mode – Music for the Masses
89. Fairport Convention – Liege and Leaf
90 Roxy Music – For Your Pleasure
91. Genesis – A Trick of the Tail
92. The Jam – All Mod Cons
93. Nick Cave – The Good Son
94. The Stranglers – Black and White
95. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
96. Premiata Forneria Marconi – Storia di un Minuto
97. Cat Stevens – Tea for the Tillerman
98. Jefferson Airplane – After Bathing at Baxter’s
99. Mercury Rev – Deserter’s Songs
100. Blur - Parklife

Henrik
1. Massive Attack – Protection
2. The Beatles – The Beatles
3. Sly and the Family Stone – Stand!
4. Fleetwood Mac – Rumours
5. Portishead – Dummy
6. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
7. Simon and Garfunkel – Parsley, Rosemary and Thyme
8. PJ Harvey – To Bring You My Love
9. Prince – Purple Rain
10. T. Rex – Electric Warrior
11. Kraftwerk – Die Mensch-Maschine
12. Curtis Mayfield – Superfly Soundtrack
13. Tom Waits – Swordfishtrombones
14. Nick Drake – Five Leaves Left
15. Bob Marley – African Herbsman
16. The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers
17. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
18. David Bowie – The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
19. Steely Dan – Aja
20. Oasis – Definitely Maybe
21. Miles Davis – Kind of Blue
22. The Doors – The Doors
23. Joni Mitchell – Blue
24. Tim Buckley – Happy Sad
25. Metallica – Master of Puppets
26. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
27. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
28. Lou Reed – Berlin
29. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
30. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
31. Scott Walker – Scott 4
32. Massive Attack – Blue Lines
33. The Cure – Seventeen Seconds
34. Suede – Suede
35. Richard and Linda Thompson – I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight
36. Sinead O’Connor – I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got
37. Judas Priest – Sad Wings of Destiny
38. Julee Cruise – Floating Into the Night
39. Pixies – Doolittle
40. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
41. Al Green – I’m Still In Love With You
42. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young – Deja Vu
43. Jefferson Airplane – Surrealistic Pillow
44. Sex Pistols – Never Mind the Bollocks
45. The Supremes – Where Did Our Love Go?
46. Black Sabbath – Paranoid
47. Depeche Mode – Violator
48. Gram Parsons – Grievous Angel
49. Aretha Franklin – Lady Soul
50. The Jesus and Mary Chain – Psychocandy
51. Scott Walker – Scott 3
52. Dusty Springfield – Dusty in Memphis
53. U2 – Achtung Baby
54. Jimmy Cliff – The Harder They Come Soundtrack
55. Blur – Parklife
56. Elvis Costello – This Year’s Model
57. Sonic Youth – Daydream Nation
58. Frank Sinatra – In the Wee Small Hours
59. Frank Sinatra – Songs for Swinging Lovers
60. Nirvana – Nevermind
61. Saint Etienne – So Tough
62. MC5 – Back in the USA
63. Kraftwerk – Computer World
64. Dave Brubeck Quartet – Time Out
65. R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
66. Frank Zappa – We’re Only In It For the Money
67. Kate Bush – Hounds of Love
68. The Cure – Three Imaginary Boys
69. Roxy Music – Roxy Music
70. Pet Shop Boys – Please
71. Radiohead – OK Computer
72. The Kinks – Something Else by the Kinks
73. The Clash – London Calling
74. Prince – Dirty Mind
75. The White Stripes – White Blood Cells
76. The Prodigy – Music for the Jilted Generation
77. The Who – The Who Sell Out
78. Robert Wyatt – Rock Bottom
79. The Beastie Boys – Paul’s Boutique
80. The KLF – The White Room
81. Aretha Franklin – I Never Lover A Man the Way I Love You
82. Deep Purple – Machine Head
83. The Smiths – The Smiths
84. Bjork – Debut
85. David Bowie – Low
86. Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced?
87. Joy Division – Closer
88. Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP
89. Neutral Milk Hotel – In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
90. Bruce Springsteen – Born to Run
91. Neil Young – Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
92. Cocteau Twins – Treasure
93. The Smashing Pumpkins – Siamese Dream
94. Genesis – Foxtrot
95. Howlin’ Wolf – The Rockin’ Chair Album
96. Violent Femmes – Violent Femmes
97. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Cosmo’s Factory
98. Moby – Play
99. The Beatles – Abbey Road
100. The Stooges – Fun House

Honorio
1. David Bowie – The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
2. The Beatles – The Beatles
3. Bob Dylan – Blonde On Blonde
4. The Clash – London Calling
5. Radiohead – OK Computer
6. Tom Waits – Swordfishtrombones
7. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
8. The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers
9. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
10. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
11. Bjork – Debut
12. David Bowie – Hunky Dory
13. The Beatles – Revolver
14. Elvis Costello – King of America
15. Van Morrison – Moondance
16. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
17. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground & Nico
18. Bruce Springsteen – The River
19. Elvis Presley – The Sun Collection OR Elvis Presley – Elvis Presley
20. Prefab Sprout – Steve McQueen
21. Simon and Garfunkel – Bookends
22. Magnetic Fields – 69 Love Songs
23. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young – Déjà Vu
24. Belle and Sebastian If You’re Feeling Sinister
25. Phil Spector – Back to Mono OR Ike and Tina Turner – River Deep, Mountain High
26. Lou Reed – Transformer
27. The Sex Pistols – Never Mind the Bollocks Here’s the Sex Pistols
28. Pixies – Doolittle
29. Neil Young – After the Gold Rush
30. The Flaming Lips – Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
31. Leonard Cohen – Songs of Leonard Cohen
32. Kraftwerk – Die Mensch Maschine
33. Talking Heads – Remain in Light
34. Prince – Purple Rain
35. Camaron – La leyenda del tiempo
36. The Aztec Camera – High Land Hard Rain
37. Japan – Tin Drum
38. Radiohead – Kid A
39. Todd Rundgren – Something/Anything?
40. Miles Davis – Kind of Blue
41. The Clash – The Clash
42. New Order – Substance OR New Order – Low-Life
43. Lou Reed – Berlin
44. Bruce Springsteen – Born to Run
45. Lauryn Hill – The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
46. Michael Jackson – Thriller
47. R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
48. John Cale – Paris 1919
49. Bob Dylan – The Times They Are A-Changin’
50. De La Soul – 3 Feet High and Rising
51. Jacques Brel – Olympia 64
52. Love – Forever Changes
53. Otis Redding – Otis Blue / Otis Redding Sings Soul
54. The Cure – The Head on the Door
55. The Strokes – Is This It
56. Donovan – Sunshine Superman
57. The Rolling Stones – Aftermath
58. Billie Holiday – Lady in Satin
59. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
60. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin IV
61. Jimi Hendrix – Electric Ladyland
62. Prince – Sign ‘O’ the Times
63. PJ Harvey – To Bring You My Love
64. David Bowie – Scary Monsters
65. Portishead – Dummy
66. Vinicius de Moraes – Grabado en Buenos Aires con Maria Creuza y Toquinho
67. Madonna – The Immaculate Collection OR Madonna – Like a Prayer
68. The Kinks – Something Else by the Kinks
69. Big Star - #1 Record
70. King Crimson – Red
71. Echo and the Bunnymen – Ocean Rain
72. The Ramones – Rocket to Russia
73. Wilco – Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
74. Tom Waits – Rain Dogs
75. The Byrds – Younger Than Yesterday
76. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
77. Bob Marley – Exodus
78. The Pogues – If I Should Fall from Grace with God
79. Goran Bregovic – Ederlezi OR Goran Bregovic – Underground Soundtrack
80. Pata Negra – Blues de la frontera
81. Elvis Costello – This Year’s Model
82. Mercury Rev – Deserter’s Songs
83. Talk Talk – Spirit of Eden
84. Blur – Parklife
85. The Beatles – Rubber Soul
86. Eminem – The Marshall Matters LP
87. The Postal Service – Give Up
88. Outkast – Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
89. Peter Gabriel – Peter Gabriel III
90. Burt Bacharach – The Look of Love: The Burt Bacharach Collection OR Elvis Costello and Burt Bacharach – Painted from Memory
91. Depeche Mode – Violator
92. Massive Attack – Blue Lines
93. Super Furry Animals – Rings Around the World
94. XTC – Skylarking
95. Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
96. Ruben Blades y Willie Colon – Siembra
97. Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes
98. Dead Kennedys – Fresh Fruits for Rotten Vegetables
99. The Stooges – Fun House
100. Nirvana – Nevermind

Howlin' Andrew
1. The Clash – London Calling
2. The Wallflowers – Bringing Down The Horse
3. The Beatles – Rubber Soul
4. Bob Dylan – Blonde On Blonde
5. Nirvana – Nevermind
6. The Beatles – Abbey Road
7. Dido – No Angel
8. John Coltrane – A Love Supreme
9. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
10. Michael Jackson – Thriller
11. Radiohead – OK Computer
12. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
13. Ryan Adams – Heartbreaker
14. Joni Mitchell – Blue
15. Lauryn Hill – The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill
16. Stevie Wonder – Songs In The Key Of Life
17. Oasis – Definitely Maybe
18. 2Pac – Me Against The World
19. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
20. The Beatles – The Beatles [The White Album]
21. Elvis Costello – My Aim Is True
22. 2Pac – All Eyez On Me
23. Pearl Jam – Ten
24. Bruce Springsteen – Darkness On The Edge Of Town
25. Pixies – Surfer Rosa
26. Charles Mingus – The Black Saint & The Sinner Lady
27. The Beatles – Revolver
28. Buddy Holly & The Crickets – The “Chirping” Crickets
29. The Who – Who’s Next
30. U2 – Achtung Baby
31. The Clash – The Clash
32. Nirvana – In Utero
33. Bob Dylan – Bringing It All Back Home
34. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
35. Oasis – (What’s The Story) Morning Glory?
36. Prince – Purple Rain
37. R.E.M. – Automatic For The People
38. The Strokes – Is This It
39. The Modern Lovers – The Modern Lovers
40. Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP
41. The Velvet Underground – White Light/White Heat
42. John Coltrane – Blue Train
43. Radiohead – The Bends
44. Coldplay – Parachutes
45. Original Soundtrack – Saturday Night Fever
46. Massive Attack – Blue Lines
47. The Rolling Stones – Exile On Main Street
48. Travis – The Man Who
49. Gram Parsons – Grievous Angel
50. The Notwist – Neon Golden
51. Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto – Getz/Gilberto
52. Dave Matthews Band – Busted Stuff
53. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
54. Sam Cooke – Live At The Harlem Square Club, 1963
55. Bob Marley & The Wailers – Exodus
56. The Hives – Veni Vidi Vicious
57. Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue
58. OutKast – Stankonia
59. N.W.A. – Straight Outta Compton
60. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
61. The White Stripes – De Stijl
62. Shania Twain – Come On Over
63. The Doors – The Doors
64. The Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night
65. John Coltrane – Giant Steps
66. Jeff Buckley – Grace
67. The Ramones – Rocket To Russia
68. Public Enemy – Fear Of A Black Planet
69. R.E.M. – Murmur
70. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground
71. Elvis Costello – This Year’s Model
72. Beck – Odelay
73. Carole King – Tapestry
74. Joy Division – Closer
75. OutKast – Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
76. Simon & Garfunkel – Bridge Over Troubled Water
77. Joni Mitchell – Court & Spark
78. 50 Cent – Get Rich Or Die Tryin’
79. The Smiths – The Smiths
80. Led Zeppelin – IV
81. The Kinks – Something Else By The Kinks
82. Paul Simon – Graceland
83. Ryan Adams – Gold
84. Guns N’ Roses – Appetite For Destruction
85. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
86. Pavement – Slanted & Enchanted
87. Garbage – Version 2.0
88. Aretha Franklin – Lady Soul
89. R.E.M. – Reckoning
90. Derek & The Dominos – Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs
91. The Stooges – Fun House
92. Bob Dylan – Another Side Of Bob Dylan
93. David Bowie – The Rise & Fall Of Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars
94. Wilco – Being There
95. Wu-Tang Clan – Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
96. The Zombies – Odyssey & Oracle
97. Bob Dylan – Blood On The Tracks
98. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground & Nico
99. Gang Of Four – Entertainment!
100. The Specials – The Special

Jacek
1. Talk Talk – Laughing Stock
2. Sonic Youth – Daydream Nation
3. Radiohead – OK Computer
4. Massive Attack – Mezzanine
5. Pixies – Bossanova
6. The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin
7. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
8. David Bowie – The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
9. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
10. Pixies – Surfer Rosa
11. Television – Marquee Moon
12. Talk Talk – Spirit of Eden
13. Neil Young – Rust Never Sleeps
14. Spiritualized – Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
15. The Beatles – Revolver
16. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
17. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
18. Sigur Ros – Agaetis Byrjun
19. Portishead – Dummy
20. Joy Division – Closer
21. My Bloody Valentine – Loveless
22. Pixies – Doolittle
23. Radiohead – Kid A
24. David Bowie – Low
25. David Bowie – “Heroes”
26. King Crimson – In the Court of the Crimson King
27. The Beatles – Abbey Road
28. Brian Eno – Another Green World
29. Tricky – Maxinquaye
30. Peter Gabriel – Peter Gabriel III
31. King Crimson – Red
32. Yes – Close to the Edge
33. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin IV
34. Sonic Youth – Sister
35. Frank Black – Teenager of the Year
36. Nirvana – Nevermind
37. Jane’s Addiction – Ritual de lo Habitual
38. Genesis – The Lamb Lies Down of Broadway
39. Nirvana – In Utero
40. The Mahavishnu Orchestra – Inner Mountain Flame
41. U2 – Achtung Baby
42. Massive Attack – Blue Lines
43. The Arcade Fire – Funeral
44. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
45. Talking Heads – Remain in Light
46. The Beatles – Rubber Soul
47. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
48. Genesis – Selling England by the Pound
49. Iggy Pop – Lust for Life
50. Brian Eno – Before and After Science
51. Czesław Niemen – Enigmatic
52. Pink Floyd – Animals
53. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On?
54. Brian Eno – Taking Tiger Mountain (by Strategy)
55. Prince – Purple Rain
56. Talking Heads – Fear of Music
57. Pavement – Crooked Rain Crooked Rain
58. Marillion – Misplaced Childhood
59. Sonic Youth – Goo
60. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
61. Dead Kennedys – Fresh Fruit for Rotten Vegetables
62. Metallica – Master of Puppets
63. The Clash – London Calling
64. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
65. Pixies – Trompe le Monde
66. Bjork – Homogenic
67. Neutral Milk Hotel – In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
68. Husker Du – Zen Arcade
69. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin III
70. King Crimson – Larks’ Tongues in Aspic
71. The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers
72. Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti
73. Pavement – Slanted and Enchanted
74. Sex Pistols – Never Mind the Bollocks
75. Jethro Tull – Thick as a Brick
76. Modest Mouse – Moon and Antarctica
77. The Doors – The Doors
78. Blur – Parklife
79. Deep Purple – Deep Purple in Rock
80. ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead – Source Tags and Codes
81. Bjork - Post
82. Blondie – Parallel Lines
83. DJ Shadow – Endtroducing...
84. The Jesus and Mary Chain – Psychocandy
85. The Ramones – The Ramones
86. Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells
87. Dinosaur Jr. – You’re Living All Over Me
88. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
89. Interpol – Turn On the Bright Lights
90. Talk Talk – Colour of Spring
91. David Bowie – Scary Monsters and Super Creeps
92. Cream – Disraeli Gears
93. U2 – War
94. Roxy Music – Country Life
95. Neil Young – After the Gold Rush
96. Vangelis – Bladerunner Soundtrack
97. Queen – A Night at the Opera
98. Madonna – Like a Prayer
99. Beck – Odelay
100. Wilco – Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Jason
1. Mariah Carey – Daydream
2. Fiona Apple – When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King
3. Radiohead – OK Computer
4. Lauryn Hill – The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
5. Mariah Carey - Butterfly
6. Hole – Live Through This
7. Radiohead – Kid A
8. Aretha Franklin – I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
9. Patty Loveless – Only What I Feel
10. Nelly Furtado – Whoa, Nelly
11. Mariah Carey - Unplugged
12. Stevie Wonder – Talking Book
13. Nirvana – Unplugged in New York
14. Coldplay - Parachutes
15. Jill Scott – Words and Sound Vol. 1
16. Patty Loveless – When Fallen Angels Fly
17. Nelly Furtado - Folklore
18. John Legend – Get Lifted
19. Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
20. Patty Loveless – Mountain Soul
21. Toni Braxton – Secrets
22. Janet Jackson – Janet
23. Tim McGraw – A Place in the Sun
24. George Michael – Faith
25. Def Leppard – Hysteria
26. Janet Jackson – Velvet Rope
27. The Dixie Chicks – Fly
28. Faith Hill – Faith
29. Ike & Tina Turner – River Deep, Mountain High
30. Joan Osborne - Relish
31. Michael Jackson - Thriller
32. Sarah McLachlan – Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
33. The Dixie Chicks - Home
34. Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
35. Madonna – Ray of Light
36. The Beatles – Rubber Soul
37. Toni Braxton – Toni Braxton
38. Tim McGraw – Set This Circus Down
39. Erykah Badu - Baduizm
40. Run DMC – Raising Hell
41. Kenny Chesney – When the Sun Goes Down
42. Alanis Morissette – Jagged Little Pill
43. D'Angelo - Voodoo
44. Coldplay – A Rush of Blood to the Head
45. Prince – Purple Rain
46. Patty Loveless – On Your Way Home
47. Beck - Odelay
48. Scissor Sisters – Scissor Sisters
49. Radiohead – The Bends
50. Guns N' Roses – Appetite for Destruction
51. Ricky Martin - Vuelve
52. Bon Jovi – Slippery When Wet
53. Fiona Apple - Tidal
54. Toni Braxton – The Heat
55. Jeff Buckley - Grace
56. Mariah Carey - Emotions
57. Patty Loveless – Long Stretch of Lonesome
58. U2 – The Joshua Tree
59. Michael Buble – Michael Buble
60. Smashing Pumpkins – Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
61. Outkast – Aquemini
62. Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP
63. Boyz II Men - II
64. Alan Jackson - Drive
65. Melissa Etheridge – Yes I Am

JR
1. Madonna – Like a Prayer
2. Stevie Wonder – Songs in the Key of Life
3. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
4. Various Artists – Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack
5. Madonna – Ray of Light
6. Michael Jackson – Thriller
7. Pat Benatar – Crimes of Passion
8. Carole King – Tapestry
9. Fleetwood Mac – Rumors
10. Janet Jackson - Control
11. Stevie Wonder – Talking Book
12. Billy Joel – The Stranger
13. Various Artists - Grease Soundtrack
14. Madonna - Music
15. Michael Jackson – Off the Wall
16. Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered...
17. Madonna – True Blue
18. Elton John – Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
19. Prince – Purple Rain
20. Bruce Springsteen – Born in the USA
21. Janet Jackson - Janet
22. Cyndi Lauper – She’s So Unusual
23. Janet Jackson – Rhythm Nation 1814
24. Anita Baker – Rapture
25. Stevie Wonder – For Once in My Life
26. Lauryn Hill – The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
27. Various Artists – A Very Special Christmas
28. U2 – The Joshua Tree
29. Alanis Morissette – Jagged Little Pill
30. TLC – CrazySexyCool
31. Shania Twain – Come On Over
32. Billy Joel – An Innocent Man
33. U2 – Achtung Baby
34. Dusty Springfield – Dusty in Memphis
35. Madonna – Like a Virgin
36. Tina Turner – Private Dancer
37. Stevie Wonder – Fulfillingness’ First Finale
38. Madonna – Madonna
39. The Beatles – Revolver
40. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
41. Donna Summer – Bad Girls
42. Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston
43. Janet Jackson – The Velvet Rope
44. Mariah Carey – Mariah Carey
45. Cher – Heart of Stone
46. Whitney Houston – The Preacher’s Wife
47. Pink – Misundaztood
48. R.E.M. – Automatic For the People
49. Shania Twain – The Woman in Me
50. Kylie Minogue - Fever
51. Various Artists – Bodyguard Soundtrack
52. Barbra Streisand – Barbra Streisand - Guilty
53. Coldplay – A Rush of Blood to the Head
54. TLC – Ooohhh... on the TLC Tip
55. Mary J. Blige – No More Drama
56. Heart – Heart
57. Prince – 1999
58. Aretha Franklin – Lady Soul
59. Billy Joel – Glass Houses
60. Aerosmith – Pump
61. The Miami Sound Machine – Let it Loose
62. Sarah McLachlan – Surfacing
63. Loretta Lynn – Van Lear Rose
64. Kiss – Love Gun
65. Annie Lennox – Diva
66. Spice Girls – Spice
67. Metallica – Metallica
68. Earth Wind & Fire – I Am
69. The Miami Sound Machine – Primitive Love
70. Gloria Estefan – Cuts Both Ways

Kuba
1. The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
2. The Go-Betweens - 16 Lovers Lane
3. The Beatles - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
4. Television - Marquee Moon
5. Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory?
6. Mansun - Six
7. XTC - Skylarking
8. The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead
9. The Jam - Setting Sons
10. Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
11. Oasis - Definitely Maybe
12. The Clash - London Calling
13. The Beatles - Abbey Road
14. David Bowie - Low
15. The Triffids - Born Sandy Devotional
16. Gang Of Four - Entertainment!
17. R.E.M. - Murmur
18. Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
19. The Cure - Disintegration
20. Blondie - Parallel Lines
21. The Verve - Urban Hymns
22. Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
23. The Go-Betweens - Tallulah
24. Jeff Buckley - Grace
25. Joy Division - Closer
26. New Order - Technique
27. Ride - Nowhere
28. The Who - Tommy
29. The Beatles - Revolver
30. Spiritualized - Ladies And Gentlemen, We Are Floating In Space
31. Primal Scream - Screamadelica
32. Radiohead - OK Computer
33. XTC - Drums And Wires
34. Talk Talk - The Colour Of Spring
35. British Sea Power - The Decline Of British Sea Power
36. The Go-Betweens - Before Hollywood
37. Pulp - Different Class
38. Niemen - Enigmatic
39. George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
40. Billy Joel - Piano Man
41. Lech Janerka - Historia podwodna
42. The Jesus And Mary Chain - Psychocandy
43. Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
44. Idlewild - 100 Broken Windows
45. The Smiths - The Smiths
46. Arcade Fire - Funeral
47. Blur - The Great Escape
48. The Futureheads - The Futureheads
49. R.E.M. - Reckoning
50. Opposition - Blue Alice Blue
51. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground & Nico
52. Suede - Dog Man Star
53. Manic Street Preachers - This Is My Truth, Tell Me Yours
54. The Jam - Sound Affects
55. Mansun - Attack Of The Grey Lantern
56. The Stone Roses - Second Coming
57. The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
58. R.E.M. - Automatic For The People
59. Kraftwerk - Trans-Europa Express
60. David Bowie - The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars
61. Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love
62. Klaus Mitffoch - Klaus Mitffoch
63. The Zombies - Odessey & Oracle
64. Simple Minds - Street Fighting Years
65. Happy Mondays - Pills 'n' Thrills And Bellyaches
66. Coldplay - Parachutes
67. Suede - Suede
68. Radiohead - The Bends
69. The Verve - A Northern Soul
70. Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street
71. Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go
72. The Notwist - Neon Golden
73. Blur - Parklife
74. Love - Forever Changes
75. Lou Reed - Transformer
76. Modest Mouse - The Moon And Antarctica
77. Interpol - Turn On The Bright Lights
78. British Sea Power - Open Season
79. The Beatles - Rubber Soul
80. Built To Spill - There's Nothing Wrong With Love
81. Lenny Valentino - Uwaga! Jedzie Tramwaj
82. Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun
83. My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
84. Oasis - Be Here Now
85. The Libertines - Up The Bracket
86. New Order - Power Corruption & Lies
87. The Triffids - Calenture
88. Echo & The Bunnymen - Ocean Rain
89. The Go-Betweens - Liberty Belle And The Black Diamond Express
90. R.E.M. - Green
91. The La's - The La's
92. The Strokes - Is This It
93. Duran Duran - Rio
94. Pixies - Doolittle
95. The Cure - Head On The Door
96. U2 - Boy
97. The Go-Betweens - Spring Hill Fair
98. The Charlatans - Some Friendly
99. Soft Cell - Non Stop Erotic Cabaret
100. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon

Mark Propp
1. Bob Dylan – Blonde On Blonde
2. John Cale – Paris 1919
3. Wire – Pink Flag
4. Brian Eno - Here Come the Warm Jets
5. Julian Cope – Peggy Suicide
6. Love – Forever Changes
7. Rolling Stones – Exile On Main Street
8. Can – Future Days
9. My Bloody Valentine – Loveless
10. Luna – Bewitched
11. Grant McLennan – Horsebreaker Star
12. Miles Davis – Files de Kilimanjaro
13. Gavin Bryars – Jesus’ Blood Never Failed Me Yet
14. Television – Marquee Moon
15. Gene Clark – No Other
16. Brian Eno – Taking Tiger Mountain By Strategy
17. The Kinks – Village Green Preservation Society
18. The Feelies – The Good Earth
19. The Teardrop Explodes – Kilimanjaro
20. Scott Walker – 4
21. Beatles – Rubber Soul
22. Go-Betweens – Liberty Belle and the Black Diamond Express
23. Lambchop – Nixon
24. Colin Newman – a-z
25. High Llamas – Hawaii
26. Neu – Neu
27. Pavement – Slanted and Enchanted
28. Saint Etienne – Tiger Bay
29. Tortoise – Millions Now Living Will Never Die
30. Aztec Camera – High Lands, Hard Rain
31. The Pretty Things – Come See Me
32. Prince – Come
33. Throbbing Gristle – Heathen Earth
34. Spacemen 3 – The Perfect Prescription
35. Mojave 3 – Excuses for Travellers
36. Prefab Sprout – Jordan: The Comeback
37. Velvet Underground – VU & Nico
38. John Cale – Fear
39. Lou Reed – New Sensations
40. Blue Nile – Hats
41. Plastikman – Musik
42. Pet Shop Boys – Very
43. Yo La Tengo – Electro-Pura
44. The Delgados – The Great Eastern
45. Hugo Largo – Mettle
46. Opal – Happy Nightmare Baby
47. Wire – 154
48. Rodney Crowell – Keys to the Highway
49. Venetian Snares – Huge Chrome Cylinder Box
50. Jeff Beck – Truth
51. Can – Tago Mago
52. The Fall – This Nation’s Saving Grace
53. Belle and Sebastian – The Boy With the Arab Strap
54. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
55. Go-Betweens – Sixteen Lovers Lane
56. The Byrds – Sweetheart of the Rodeo
57. Gram Parsons – Grievous Angel
58. Flying Burrito Brothers – Gilded Palace of Sin
59. Neu – 75
60. Kraftwerk – The Man Machine
61. Lyle Lovett – Joshua Judges Ruth
62. Merle Haggard – Hag
63. George Jones – Twenty Golden Greats
64. Buddy Holly – The Chirping Crickets
65. Wire – Chairs Missing
66. Jackson Browne – Late For The Sky
67. The Feelies – Crazy Rhythms
68. Brian Eno – Music For Airports
69. Dillard & Clark – The Fantastic Expedition of…
70. Captain Beefheart – Doc At the Radar Station
71. Gene Clark – Echoes
72. Pere Ubu – The Modern Dance
73. St Etienne – So Tough
74. Soft Machine – Third
75. Robert Wyatt – Rock Bottom
76. Galaxy 500 – This Is Our Music
77. Richard & Linda Thompson – I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight
78. High Llamas – Gideon Gaye
79. Delgados – Universal Audio
80. Luna – Penthouse
81. Primal Scream – XTRMNTR
82. The Mekons – Rock n’ Roll
83. Colourbox – Colourbox
84. Bob Dylan – Blood on the Tracks
85. Rodney Crowell – Diamonds and Dirt
86. Beatles – Help
87. The Byrds – The Notorious Byrd Brothers
88. Brian Eno – Before and After Science
89. The Fall – Live at the Witch Trials
90. ABC – Lexicon of Love
91. Air – Moon Safari
92. Amon Duul II – Made in Germany
93. Chic – Le Grande Success de Chic
94. Delgados – Hate
95. The Fall – Perverted By Language
96. Faust – So Far
97. Gastr Del Sol – Camoufleur

Mauricio Cadena
1. Depeche Mode – Ultra
2. Pulp – His ‘n’ Hers
3. Suede – Suede
4. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
5. Echo and the Bunnymen – Ocean Rain
6. The Beatles – Abbey Road
7. Radiohead – OK Computer
8. The Stills – Logic Will Breat Your Heart
9. The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin
10. The Smiths – Strangeways Here We Come
11. Depeche Mode – Songs of Faith and Devotion
12. Pulp – Different Class
13. Pink Floyd – The Wall
14. Suede – Dog Man Star
15. David Bowie – The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
16. Talking Heads – Fear of Music
17. Love – Forever Changes
18. The Who – Who’s Next
19. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground and Nico
20. Manic Street Preachers – Holy Biblie
21. Echo and the Bunnymen – Echo and the Bunnymen
22. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
23. Cafe Tacuba – Cuatro Caminos
24. The Bloc Party – Silent Alarm
25. Travis – The Man Who
26. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
27. The Chameleons – Strange Times
28. U2 – Achtung Baby
29. Morrissey – Bona Drag
30. The Beatles – Revolver
31. Ocean Colour Scene – One From the Modern
32. Radiohead – The Bends
33. The Flaming Lips – Trasmissions from the Satellite Heart
34. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
35. Los Amantes de Lola – 3
36. Caifanes – El Silencio
37. The Jesus and Mary Chain – Psychocandy
38. Manic Street Preachers – This Is My Truth, Tell Me Yours
39. The Music – Welcome to the North
40. Snow Patrol – Final Straw
41. Keane – Hopes and Fears
42. Mansun – Attack of the Grey Lantern
43. The Delgados – Hate
44. Interpol – Turn On the Bright Lights
45. Super Furry Animals – Radiator
46. James – Pleased to Meet You
47. Ocean Colour Scene – Moseley Shoals
48. Coldplay – A Rush of Blood to the Head
49. Franz Ferdinand – Franz Ferdinand
50. Oasis – (What’s the Story) Morning Glory?
51. The Cure – Disintegration
52. Erasure – The Innocents
53. Martin L. Gore – Counterfeit
54. Morrissey – You Are the Quarry
55. The Music – The Music
56. Travis – Good Feeling
57. Oasis – Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
58. Placebo – Black Market Music
59. Razorlight – Up All Night
60. Mercury Rev – All Is A Dream
61. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
62. The Auters – New Wave
63. Belle and Sebastian – If You’re Feeling Sinister
64 Elbow – Asleep in the Back
65. Travis – The Invisible Band
66. Starsailor – Love Is Here
67. The Lightning Seeds – Dizzy Heights
68. Badly Drawn Boy – The Hour of Bewilderbeast
69. Def Leppard – Hysteria
70. My Bloody Valentine – Loveless
71. Caifanes – El Diablito
72. Coldplay – Parachutes
73. David Bowie – Heathen
74. Caifanes – Vol. 1
75. David Bowie - Earthling
76. Los Amantes de Lola – La Era del Terror
77. The Killers – Hot Fuss
78. Clinic – Walking With Thee
79. Haven – All For A Reason
80. Placebo – Sleeping With Ghosts
81. The Supernaturals – It Doesn’t Matter Anymore
82. Erasure – Chorus
83. Talking Heads – More Songs About Buildings and Food
84. INXS – X
85. Aurora y la Academia – Horas
86. Cafe Tacuba – Re
87. Morbo – Morbo
88. Supergrass – Supergrass
89. Longpigs – The Sun Is Often Out
90. Stellastar* – Stellastar*
91. The Dears – No Cities Left
92. Mercury Rev – Deserter’s Songs
93. R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
94. Maldita Vecindad – El Circo
95. Gorillaz – Gorillaz
96. Molotov – Dance and Dense Denso
97. Mercury Rev – The Secret Migration
98. Information Society – Information Society
99. Miguel Bose – Directo 90
100. The Coral – The Coral

Michel Floch
1. Tindersticks – Tindersticks (2nd album)
2. Joy Division – Closer
3. Talking Heads – Remain in Light
4. Pixies - Doolittle
5. The Clash – London Calling
6. The Cure – Seventeen Seconds
7. Miles Davis – Kind of Blue
8. R.E.M. – Green
9. Tindersticks – Tindersticks (1st album)
10. David Bowie – Hunky Dory
11. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground and Nico
12. Soul Coughing – Ruby Vroom
13. The Police – Reggatta de Blanc
14. R.E.M. – Life’s Rich Pageant
15. The La’s – The La’s
16. R.E.M. – Murmur
17. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
18. U2 – The Joshua Tree
19. Tricky – Pre-Millenium Tension
20. Asian Dub Foundation – Rafi
21. The Doors – The Doors
22. Devo – Q: Are We Not Men? A:We Are Devo
23. Swell – 41
24. Pavement – Wowee Zowee
25. Garbage – Garbage
26. The Beatles – Sgt. Peppers’ Lonely Hearts Club Band
27. Moby – Play
28. Tindersticks – Curtains
29. Bjork - Homogenic
30. XTC – Drums and Wires
31. Certain General – November’s Heat
32. Miossec – Boire
33. The Eels – Beautiful Freak
34. Young Marble Giants – Colossal Youth
35. Nirvana – Nevermind
36. Nick Cave – Henry’s Dream
37. The Beatles – The Beatles
38. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
39. The Sex Pistols – Never Mind the Bollocks
40. Psychedelic Furs – Talk Talk Talk
41. Day One – Ordinary Man
42. Radiohead – Hail to the Thief
43. Portishead – Dummy
44. The Dandy Warhols – Come Down
45. John Coltrane – Ole
46. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Cosmo’s Factory
47. Patti Smith – Horses
48. The Clash – Sandinista
49. Echo and the Bunnymen – Heaven up Here
50. Cat Power – You Are Free
51. Leo Ferre – La solitude
52. Paul Simon – Graceland
53. Radiohead – OK Computer
54. U2 – Rattle and Hum
55. The Auters – New Wave
56. The Beatles – Abbey Road
57. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
58. The Stranglers – La Folie
59. Mazzy Star – So Tonight That I Might See
60. Spain – The Blue Moods of Spain
61. Tarwater – Silur
62. Interpol – Turn on the Bright Lights
63. Love – Forever Changes
64. Tom Waits – Rain Dogs
65. Elliott Smith – From a Basement On the Hill
66. Pere Ubu – Cloudland
67. The Godfathers – Unreal World
68. Beastie Boys – Hello Nasty
69. dEUS – The Ideal Crash
70. Van Halen – Van Halen
71. Bob Dylan – Desire
72. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
73. U2 – Achtung Baby
74. PJ Harvey – To Bring You My Love
75. The Pogues – If I Should Fall From Grace With God
76. Nick Cave – Tender Prey
77. The Prodigy – Fat of the Land
78. Bauhaus – The Sky’s Gone Out
79. PJ Harvey – Dry
80. I Am Kloot – Natural History
81. Mano Negra – Puta’s Fever
82. The Rolling Stones – Beggar’s Banquet
83. Iggy Pop – Lust for Life
84. The Clash – Combat Rock
85. The Chameleons – Script of the Bridge
86. The Fall – Extricate
87. Nirvana – Unplugged in New York
88. Beck – Mellow Gold
89. Gomez – Bring It On
90. Violent Femmes – Violent Femmes
91. Pere Ubu – The Modern Dance
92. Serge Gainsbourg – Histoire de Melody Nelson
93. Tom Waits – Swordfishtrombones
94. The Jesus and Mary Chain – Psychocandy
95. Peter Gabriel – So
96. TV on the Radio – Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes
97. Simon and Garfunkel – Bridge Over Troubled Water
98. Miles Davis – Sketches of Spain
99. The Beta Band – Heroes to Zeroes
100. Alan Bashung – Fantaisie Militaire

Mitchell Sterling
1. The Beatles – The Beatles
2. Radiohead – The Bends
3. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
4. Love – Forever Changes
5. David Bowie – Low
6. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
7. The Clash – London Calling
8. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
9. Television – Marquee Moon
10. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
11. The Beatles – Revolver
12. Radiohead – OK Computer
13. Blur – Parklife
14. The Rolling Stones – Exile on Main Street
15. Oasis – Definitely Maybe
16. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
17. Neil Young – On the Beach
18. The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers
19. Van Morrison – Astral Weeks
20. The Band – Music from Big Pink
21. Talking Heads – Remain in Light
22. Portishead – Dummy
23. R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
24. Gene Clark – No Other
25. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground and Nico
26. Spiritualized – Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
27. Bob Dylan – Blood on the Tracks
28. Nick Drake – Bryter Layter
29. My Bloody Valentine – Loveless
30. Pixies – Doolittle
31. Suede – Dog Man Star
32. Beck – Odelay
33. Manic Street Preachers – The Holy Bible
34. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground and Nico
35. The Beatles – Abbey Road
36. Neil Young – After the Gold Rush
37. Bob Dylan – The Basement Tapes
38. David Bowie – The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
39. Radiohead – Kid A
40. The Sex Pistols – Never Mind the Bollocks Here’s the Sex Pistols
41. The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin
42. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
43. Gang of Four – Entertainment!
44. Bob Dylan – The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan
45. Nirvana – In Utero
46. The La’s – The La’s
47. Primal Scream – Screamadelica
48. Joy Division – Closer
49. The Who – Who’s Next
50. The Beatles – Rubber Soul
51. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
52. Massive Attack – Blue Lines
53. Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced?
54. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin IV
55. PJ Harvey – Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea
56. Pixies – Surfer Rosa
57. The White Stripes – White Blood Cells
58. Jeff Buckley – Grace
59. DJ Shadow – Endtroducing...
60. Pulp – Different Class
61. George Harrison – All Things Must Pass
62. The Arcade Fire – Funeral
63. The Streets – Original Pirate Material
64. The Jesus and Mary Chain – Psychocandy
65. The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
66. The Avalanches – Since I Left You
67. Mercury Rev – Deserter’s Songs
68. Johnny Cash – Live at San Quentin
69. Bob Dylan – Bringing It All Back Home
70. Beck – Sea Change
71. British Sea Power – The Decline of British Sea Power
72. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
73. The Ramones – The Ramones
74. The Strokes – Is This It?
75. De La Soul – 3 Feet High and Rising
76. Pavement – Slanted and Enchanted
77. The Jam – All Mod Cons
78. Elbow – Cast of Thousands
79. Sleepy Jackson – Lovers
80. Talking Heads – Fear of Music
81. Turin Brakes – The Optimist LP
82. Badly Drawn Boy – The Hour of the Bewilderbeast
83. Teenage Fanclub – Bandwagonesque
84. Echo and the Bunnymen – Ocean Rain
85. U2 – Achtung Baby
86. The Smiths – Strangeways Here We Come
87. Franz Ferdinand – Ferdinand
88. Primal Scream – Xtrmntr
89. The Kings of Leon – Youth and Young Manhood
90. Blur – Blur
91. Air – Moon Safari
92. Public Enemy – It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
93. R.E.M. – Green
94. The Doves – The Last Broadcast
95. Super Furry Animals – Guerrila
96. The Specials – The Specials
97. New Order – Power, Corruption and Lies
98. Talk Talk – Spirit of Eden
99. Bob Dylan – John Wesley Harding
100. Dexy’s Midnight Runners – Searching for the Young Soul Rebels

More individual lists

Moonbeam
1. Prince – 1999
2. Prince – Lovesexy
3. Prince – Sign ‘O’ the Times
4. Janet Jackson – Rhythm Nation 1814
5. The Cure – Disintegration
6. Madonna – Like a Prayer
7. Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
8. Bjork – Vespertine
9. Madonna – Ray of Light
10. Prince – Crystal Ball
11. Prince – The Gold Experience
12. Eurythmics – 1984 (For the Love of Big Brother)
13. The Cure – Bloodflowers
14. Kylie Minogue – Fever
15. Madonna – Madonna
16. Prince – Love Symbol Album
17. Eurythmics – Touch
18. The Cure – Seventeen Seconds
19. Annie Lennox – Bare
20. Annie Lenox – Diva
21. Bjork – Homogenic
22. Kylie Minogue – Body Language
23. Prince – Controversy
24. Depeche Mode – Violator
25. Bjork – Post
26. David Bowie – Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)
27. Eurythmics – Peace
28. Prince – Parade
29. Janet Jackson – All For You
30. Blondie – The Curse of Blondie
31. Prince – Purple Rain
32. Stevie Wonder – Songs in the Key of Life
33. Blondie – Eat to the Beat
34. George Winston – December
35. Franz Ferdinand – Franz Ferdinand
36. The Cure – Japanese Whispers
37. David Bowie – Aladdin Sane
38. Janet Jackson – Velvet Rope
39. The Strokes – Room on Fire
40. The Cure – The Head on the Door
41. The Smiths – Strangeways, Here We Come
42. Kylie Minogue – Impossible Princess
43. Lou Reed – Berlin
44. Prince – Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic
45. Blondie – Blondie
46. Arcade Fire – Funeral
47. David Bowie – Earthling
48. Annie – Anniemal
49. Roxette – Look Sharp!
50. David Bowie – Low
51. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
52. Bjork – Debut
53. Eurythmics – In the Garden
54. David Bowie – The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
55. Prince – Dirty Mind
56. Aaliyah – One In a Million
57. Madonna – American Life
58. Danny Elfman – Edward Scissorhands Soundtrack
59. Michael Jackson – Bad
60. Prince – Around the World in a Day
61. New Order – Power, Corruption and Lies
62. Prince – One Nite Alone
63. Missy Elliott – Miss E... So Addictive
64. Dannii Minogue – Neon Nights
65. The Doors – L.A. Woman
66. The Cure – Wish
67. Eurythmics – Be Yourself Tonight
68. David Bowie – Heathen
69. Blondie – Autoamerican
70. Roxette – Have a Nice Day
71. Madonna – Erotica
72. Lou Reed – Transformer
73. N.E.R.D. – In Search Of...
74. The Cure – Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me
75. Morrissey – You Are the Quarry
76. Blondie – The Hunter
77. Depeche Mode – Some Great Reward
78. Roxy Music – For Your Pleasure
79. Blondie – Parallel Lines
80. David Bowie – Station to Station
81. The Cure – The Cure
82. The Velvet Underground and Nico – The Velvet Underground and Nico
83. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
84. Kylie Minogue – Light Years
85. Aaliyah – Aaliyah
86. Sade – Lover’s Rock
87. The Strokes – Is This It?
88. Grace Jones – Nightclubbing
89. The Cure – Pornography
90. Eurythmics – We Too Are One
91. Kylie Minogue – Rhythm of Love
92. PJ Harvey – To Bring You My Love
93. Roxy Music – Roxy Music
94. Eurythmics – Revenge
95. Eurythmics – Savage
96. Michael Jackson – Dangerous
97. The Doors – The Doors
98. Aerosmith – Pump
99. Technotronic – Pump Up the Jam
100. Kraftwerk – Die Mensch-Maschine

Nescio
1. Bob Dylan – Blonde on Blonde
2. Van Morrison – Astral Weeks
3. Television – Marquee Moon
4. Brian Eno – Another Green World
5. Joy Division – Closer
6. Stooges – Fun House
7. Richard and Linda Thompson – I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight
8. Charles Mingus – The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady
9. Johnny Cash – Live at Folsom Prison
10. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
11. Beatles - Revolver
12. Kinks – The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society
13. Radiohead – OK Computer
14. Jimi Hendrix – Electric Ladyland
15. The Who – Live at Leeds
16. Randy Newman – Sail Away
17. The Verve – Urban Hymns
18. NoMeansNo – Wrong
19. Amon Düül II – Tanz der Lemminge
20. Sparks – Kimono My House
21. Bonnie “Prince” Billy – I See a Darkness
22. Neutral Milk Hotel – In an Aeroplane Over the Sea
23. Beatles – Magical Mystery Tour
24. The Cure – Disintegration
25. Bob Dylan – Blood on the Tracks
26. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Cosmo’s Factory
27. Minutemen – Double Nickels on the Dime
28. Rolling Stones – Exile on Main Street
29. My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
30. Manic Street Preachers – The Holy Bible
31. Hüsker Dü – Zen Arcade
32. The Smiths – The Smiths
33. Love – Forever Changes
34. Frank Zappa – Hot Rats
35. Scott Walker – 4
36. Beatles – Sergeants Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
37. Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced?
38. AC/DC – Let There Be Rock
39. The Kinks – Arthur (or the Decline and Fall of the British Empire)
40. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On?
41. King Crimson – Red
42. Pink Floyd – Animals
43. Sigur Ros – Agaetis Byrjun
44. Derek and the Dominos – Layla & Assorted Love Songs
45. Brian Eno – Before and After Science
46. Joy Division – Unknown Pleasures
47. Stooges – Raw Power
48. The Who – Quadrophenia
49. Beatles – Abbey Road
50. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
51. Ramones - Ramones
52. Genesis – Selling England by the Pound
53. The Modern Lovers – The Modern Lovers
54. Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers
55. Tom Waits – Rain Dogs
56. Metamorfosi – Inferno
57. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin
58. Captain Beefheart – Trout Mask Replica
59. Rolling Stones – Beggards Banquet
60. David Bowie – Low
61. Sparks – Sparks
62. Velvet Underground – Velvet Underground & Nico
63. Wire – Pink Flag
64. Band – Band
65. Talk Talk – Spirit of Eden
66. Pixies - Doolittle
67. Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon
68. John Lennon - Imagine
69. Dukes of Stratosphear – Chips of the Chocolate Fireball
70. Neil Young – On the Beach
71. Bob Dylan – John Wesley Harding
72. The Smiths – The Queen is Dead
73. The Doors – L.A. Woman
74. Stone Roses – Stone Roses
75. Talking Heads – Remain in Light
76. Yo La Tengo – Painful
77. Van Morrison – Saint Dominic’s Preview
78. Richard and Linda Thompson – Shoot Out the Lights
79. Neil Young – Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
80. Gang of Four – Entertainment!
81. The Kinks – Something Else by the Kinks
82. Jeff Buckley – Grace
83. David Bowie – Ziggy Stardust
84. The Clash – London Calling
85. NoMeansNo – Why Do They Call Me Mr. Happy?
86. Rolling Stones – Let it Bleed
87. Nick Drake – Pink Moon
88. Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
89. Stereolab – Emperor Tomato Ketchup
90. Pink Floyd - Piper at the Gates of Dawn
91. Dead Kennedys – Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
92. Flaming Lips – Clouds Taste Metallic
93. Frank Zappa – You Are What You Is
94. Roxy Music – For Your Pleasure
95. Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin IV
96. Metallica – Ride the Lightning
97. Violent Femmes – Violent Femmes
98. Talking Heads – Fear of Music
99. Built to Spill – Perfect From Now On

Snusmumrik
1. Bob Dylan - Live 1966
2. Steve Wynn - Kerosene Man
3. Bob Dylan - Live 1975
4. Bob Dylan - Blood On the Tracks
5. Bruce Cockburn - Salt, Sun and Time
6. Leonard Cohen - Songs of Leonard Cohen
7. Neil Young - After the Goldrush
8. Nick Cave - Let Love In
9. Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin'Bob Dylan
10. Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy
11. Run Rig - Heartland
12. Tom Rapp - Familiar Songs
13. PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love
14. Beatles – The Beatles
15. John Hiatt - Bring the Family
16. Bob Dylan - Slow Train Coming
17. Bruce Cockburn - Circles in the Stream
18. Beatles - Revolver
19. R.E.M. – Fables of Reconstruction
20. The Dream Syndicate - Out of the Grey
21. Warren Zevon - Warren Zevon
22. Bruce Springsteen - Darkness on the Edge of Town
23. Simon and Garfunkel - Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
24. Nick Cave - Kicking Against the Pricks
25. Guadalcanal Diary - Walking in the Shadow of the Big Man
26. The Cowboy Junkies - The Trinity Sessions
27. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground and Nico
28. The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
29. Beatles - Abbey Road
30. The Alpha Band - The Alpha Band
31. The Walkabouts - Scavenger
32. The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
33. Marianne Faithful - Strange Weather
34. John Cale - Fear
35. Lou Reed - New York
36. Bruce Cockburn - Dancing in the Dragon's Jaws
37. Lee Clayton - Naked Child
38. Shane McGowan - The Snake
39. The Swans - The Burning World
40. Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
41. Chris Cacavas and Junk Yard Love - 1
42. Kendra Smith - Five Ways of Disappearing
43. David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
44. Leonard Cohen - Various Positions
45. Magna Carta - Lord of the Ages
46. Patti Smith - Horses
47. Bob Dylan - Time Out of Mind
48. Warren Zevon - Sentimental Hygiene
49. Neil Young - Rust Never Sleeps
50. The Dream Syndicate - Live at Raji's
51. David Bowie - Hunky Dory
52. Nirvana - Nevermind
53. Mercury Rev - Deserters' Songs
54. John Cale - Paris 1919
55. The Jesus and Mary Chain - Darklands
56. The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
57. Neil Young - Ragged Glory
58. The Triffids - Born Sandy Devotional
59. Berry Sakharof - Negi'ot
60. The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
61. Love - Forever Changes
62. Nick Drake - Bryter Layter
63. Liz Phair - Exile in Guyville
64. R.E.M. - Murmur
65. Aviv Geffen - Chalulim
66. Beck - Sea Change
67. Morrisey – I Am the Quarry
68. The Band - The Band
69. Grateful Dead - American Beauty
70. Richard & Linda Thompson - Pour Down like Silver
71. Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl
72. The Stooges - Raw Power
73. Kaizer's Orchestra - Ompa til du dor
74. Iggy Pop - Lust for Life
75. Unicorn - Blue Pine Trees
76. Lou Reed - Berlin
77. Tractor's Revenge - Kitchen Cupboards
78. PJ Harvey - Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea
79. Gram Parsons – G.P.
80. Mark Lanegan - Bubblegum
81. Beth Gibbons & Rustin' Man - Out of Season
82. The Who - Who's Next
83. The Tindersticks – The Tindersticks (1st album)
84. John Hiatt - Comes Alive at Budokan?
85. Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
86. Grant Lee Buffalo - Fuzzy
87. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Deja Vu
88. Sort Sol - Flow my Firetear
89. Lou Reed - Rock'n'roll Animal
90. Maria McKee - You Gotta Sin to Get Saved
91. Veruca Salt - American Thighs
92. Tom Petty - Damn the Torpedoes
93. Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
94. Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
95. Grant Lee Philips - Virginia Creeper
96. Steve Earle - Jerusalem
97. Diesel Park West - Shakespeare Alabama
98. Elvis Costello - Imperial Bedroom
99. Slade - Slade Alive vol. 2
100. Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand

Sonofsamiam
1. Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
2. John Coltrane – A Love Supreme
3. The Beatles – The Beatles
4. Charles Mingus – The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady
5. Funkadelic – Maggot Brain
6. Bob Dylan – Blood on the Tracks
7. Joni Mitchell – Blue
8. Curtis Mayfield – Superfly
9. The Stooges – Fun House
10. The Who – Live at Leeds
11. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
12. Sly and the Family Stone – There's a Riot Goin' On
13. Talk Talk – Spirit of Eden
14. Fela Kuti – Zombie
15. Public Enemy – Fear of a Black Planet
16. Can – Tago Mago
17. Johnny Cash – At Folsom Prison
18. Gil Scott-Heron – Pieces of a Man
19. Ornette Coleman – Skies of America
20. King Crimson – Red
21. Nick Drake – Pink Moon
22. Bob Dylan – Bringing It All Back Home
23. The Beatles – Revolver
24. De La Soul – Three Feet High and Rising
25. Beastie Boys – Paul's Boutique
26. Love – Forever Changes
27. Prince – Sign ‘O’ the Times
28. Miles Davis – Kind of Blue
29. Radiohead – OK Computer
30. The Zombies – Odessey and Oracle
31. Os Mutantes – Os Mutantes
32. Marvin Gaye – What's Going On
33. Scott Walker – Scott 4
34. The Boredoms – Super Ae
35. Leonard Cohen – Songs of Love and Hate
36. Serge Gainsbourg – Histoire de Melody Nelson
37. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground
38. The Rolling Stones – Exile on Main Street
39. David Bowie – Low
40. Elvis Costello – This Year's Model
41. The Millennium – Begin
42. DJ Shadow – Endtroducing…
43. The Who – The Who Sell Out
44. Hüsker Dü – Zen Arcade
45. Tom Waits – Rain Dogs
46. R.E.M. – Murmur
47. Thelonious Monk – Brilliant Corners
48. Jimi Hendrix – Electric Ladyland
49. Miles Davis – Miles Smiles
50. Caetano Veloso – Caetano Veloso
51. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground and Nico
52. The Congos – Heart of the Congos
53. Faust – Faust So Far
54. The Band – The Band
55. Eric Dolphy – Out to Lunch
56. Milton Nascimento and Lo Borges – Clube da Esquina
57. The Ramones – Rocket to Russia
58. The Roots – Things Fall Apart
59. Wu-Tang Clan – Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
60. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
61. Pixies – Doolittle
62. John Coltrane – Impressions
63. Prince and the Revolution – Purple Rain
64. The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin
65. Brian Eno – Here Come the Warm Jets
66. The Kinks – The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society
67. Public Enemy – It Takes a Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back
68. Talking Heads – Remain in Light
69. Radiohead – Kid A
70. The Boredoms – Vision Creation Newsun
71. David Bowie – Station to Station
72. James Brown – Live at the Apollo, Vol. 1
73. Mercury Rev – Deserter's Songs
74. Bob Dylan – Blonde on Blonde
75. Funkadelic – Funkadelic
76. GZA/Genius – Liquid Swords
77. Sonic Youth – Daydream Nation
78. Stevie Wonder – Songs in the Key of Life
79. A Tribe Called Quest – The Low End Theory
80. Neil Young – Tonight's the Night
81. Television – Marquee Moon
82. Al Green – Call Me
83. The Beach Boys – Surf's Up
84. Dusty Springfield – Dusty in Memphis
85. Curtis Mayfield – Curtis
86. Fela Kuti – Coffin for Head of State/Unknown Soldier
87. The Upsetters – Super Ape
88. Bruce Springsteen – Nebraska
89. Genesis – The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
90. Sigur Rós – Ágaetis Byrjun
91. Pavement – Slanted and Enchanted
92. Prefab Sprout – Jordan: The Comeback
93. Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti
94. Kate Bush – Hounds of Love
95. Kraftwerk – Trans-Europe Express
96. Glenn Branca – The Ascension
97. Joy Division – Closer
98. The Smiths – The Queen is Dead
99. Tom Waits – Alice
100. XTC – Black Sea

Tremolo
1. Nick Drake – Pink Moon
2. My Bloody Valentine – Loveless
3. Lou Reed – Berlin
4. The Clash – London Calling
5. Joy Division – Closer
6. Ornette Coleman – Free Jazz
7. Primal Scream – Exterminator
8. Laurie Anderson – Big Science
9. Serge Gainsbourg – Histoire de Melody Nelson
10. Leonard Cohen – Songs from a Room
11. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
12. Miles Davis – Birth of the Cool
13. Yo La Tengo – I Can Hear the Heart Beating As One
14. Getz / Gilberto – Getz / Gilberto
15. Suicide – Suicide (1st)
16. Tom Waits – Rain Dogs
17. Violeta Parra – Ultimas Composiciones
18. The Beatles - Revolver
19. The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground and Nico
20. Robert Wyatt – Rock Bottom
21. Kraftwerk – Trans-Europa Express
22. Big Star – Third / Sister Lovers
23. Disco Inferno – Di Go Pop
24. Leonard Cohen – I’m Your Man
25. De La Soul – 3 Feet High and Rising
26. Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
27. Brian Eno and David Byrne – My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
28. Patti Smith – Horses
29. Spiritualized – Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
30. Plastikman – Closer
31. Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
32. The Jesus and Mary Chain – Psychocandy
33. Os Mutantes – Os Mutantes
34. Alexander Skip Spence – Oar
35. Charlie Parker – The Savoy and Dial Sessions
36. Love – Forever Changers
37. The Rolling Stones – Beggar’s Banquet
38. Radiohead – Kid A
Radiohead – Amnesiac
40. Spacemen 3 – A Perfect Prescription
41. Bonnie Prince Billy – I See a Darkness
42. Television – Marquee Moon
43. Charles Mingus – The Black Saint and Sinner Lady
44. Echo and the Bunnymen – Ocean Rain
45. The Fall – Grotesque
46. The Sonics – Here Are the Sonics
47. The Velvet Underground – White Light / White Heat
48. The Arcade Fire – Funeral
49. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
50. Public Enemy – It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
51. Ornette Coleman – The Shape of Jazz to Come
52. Miles Davis – On the Corner
53. Talking Heads – Remain in Light
54. John Coltrane – A Love Supreme
55. Yo La Tengo – And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out
56. Palace Brothers – There Is No One Who Will Care For You
57. Beastie Boys – Check Your Head
58. Johnny Cash – American Recordings IV: The Man Comes Around
59. The Beatles – Rubber Soul
60. Sonic Youth – Washing Machine
61. The Human League – Dare!
62. Brad Mehldau – Largo
63. Bohannon – Stop and Go
64. Wilco – A Ghost Is Born
65. John Lennon – John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
66. Sun Ra – Nuclear War
67. Billie Holiday – Lady Satin
68. Bob Dylan – Bringing It All Back Home
69. Daft Punk – Homework
70. Nick Drake – Five Leaves Left
71. Glenn Branca – Symphone no 1
72. Los Blops – Los Blops
73. Dinosaur Jr. – Bug
74. The Avalanches – Since I Left You
75. Portishead - Dummy
76. Dizzee Rascal – Boy In Da Corner
77. Tortoise – Millions Now Living Will Never Die
78. Autechre – Tri Repetae
79. PJ Harvey – To Bring You My Love
80. Neu - Neu
81. Eric B. and Rakim – Paid in Full
82. John Cage – Interludes for Piano and Violin
83. Wire – Pink Flag
84. Can – Tago Mago
85. Los Tres – Los Tres
86. The Magnetic Fields – 69 Love Songs
87. Katherine Stockhausen – Mantra
88. The Moldy Peaches – The Moldy Peaches
89. Young Marble Giants – Colossal Youth
90. Alice Coltrane – Journey to Satchidanada
91. Iggy Pop – The Idiot
92. Derek Bailey – Guitar, Drum ‘N’ Bass
93. Howlin’ Wolf – Howlin’ Wolf
94. Fela Kuti – Expensive Shit
95. Lustmord - Heresy
96. Augustus Pablo – King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown
97. 13th Floor Elevators – The Psychedelic Sound of the 13th Floor Elevators
98. The Mortal Coil – ‘Till End in Tears
99. The Smiths – Strangeways Here We Come
100. Durutti Column – Vini Reilly

That's it folks! We hope you all had a nice trip and please fly again with Acclaimed Polls Travel.

Jacek,
I can't express in words how thankful I am. It's absolutely wonderful!

These are all amazing lists! Thanks everyone!!!

Yep, big props/kudos/acclaim/what-have-you to Jacek!

And it's definitely fun poring over all the individual lists. Though I was dismayed to see I was the only one who voted for Funkadelic! You all need to funkify your life, stat!

Funkadelic

First off, thank you so much to Jacek for working this all out for our viewing pleasure.

I just bought Maggot Brain last week and I adore it. It has a chance to debut in my top 100 for sure.

I just bought Maggot Brain last week and I adore it. It has a chance to debut in my top 100 for sure.

That's great to hear! It's still a mindblower, and they "rock" so brilliantly on there, too.

Also, you all need to explore Frank Sinatra.

Also, you all need to explore Frank Sinatra.

I had the Chairman in at 243 (I submitted a 500) with In the Wee Small Hours, though I've been a little burned out by Frank of late.

Speaking of the 500, I'll take the opportunity to be completely self-indulgent and post my 101-500. I love all these, too....

101. Ornette Coleman / The Shape of Jazz to Come
102. The Rolling Stones / Let it Bleed
103. Can / Future Days
104. The Flaming Lips / Transmissions from the Satellite Heart
105. Pharoah Sanders / Karma
106. Charles Mingus / Mingus Ah Um
107. The Fall / Hex Enduction Hour
108. Björk / Post
109. Eric B and Rakim / Paid in Full
110. The United States of America / The United States of America
111. David Bowie / The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
112. The Who / Who's Next
113. Burning Spear / Marcus Garvey
114. Nas / Illmatic
115. The Clash / London Calling
116. Ella Fitzgerald / Sings the Cole Porter Songbook
117. Maria McKee / Life is Sweet
118. Pink Floyd / Meddle
119. The Ramones / Ramones
120. Gang of Four / Entertainment!
121. Bob Marley and The Wailers / Catch a Fire
122. Curtis Mayfield / Roots
123. The Beatles / Abbey Road
124. The Rolling Stones / Beggars Banquet
125. Sly and the Family Stone / Fresh
126. Belle and Sebastian / If You're Feeling Sinister
127. The Cure / Disintegration
128. OutKast / Stankonia
129. Primal Scream / XTRMNTR
130. Boards of Canada / Music Has the Right to Children
131. The Rolling Stones / Sticky Fingers
132. Sufjan Stevens / Illinois
133. Big Star / Third/Sister Lovers
134. Elvis Costello / Armed Forces
135. James Brown / The Payback
136. George Harrison / All Things Must Pass
137. Fela Kuti / Expensive Shit
138. Miles Davis / Sketches of Spain
139. Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention / We're Only in It for the Money
140. The Byrds / Sweetheart of the Rodeo
141. Stevie Wonder / Talking Book
142. Cocteau Twins / Treasure
143. Lou Christie / Paint America Love
144. Cortijo and His Time Machine / Cortijo and His Time Machine
145. Albert Ayler / Spiritual Unity
146. David Bowie / Hunky Dory
147. Hüsker Dü / New Day Rising
148. John Cale / Paris 1919
149. Shuggie Otis / Inspiration Information
150. Caetano Veloso / Caetano Veloso [1971]
151. Joni Mitchell / Court and Spark
152. Lee Morgan / Search for the New Land
153. Super Furry Animals / Radiator
154. The Divine Comedy / Casanova
155. Parliament / Mothership Connection
156. Neu! / Neu!
157. Randy Newman / Sail Away
158. Steve Reich / Music for 18 Musicians
159. Joy Division / Unknown Pleasures
160. Prince / Parade
161. John Coltrane / Giant Steps
162. Brian Eno / Another Green World
163. Roxy Music / Roxy Music
164. The Stooges / Raw Power
165. Pavement / Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
166. Pink Floyd / The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
167. Madvillain / Madvillainy
168. Brian Wilson / SMiLE
169. Nina Simone / Pastel Blues
170. Oliver Nelson / The Blues and the Abstract Truth
171. The Dave Brubeck Quartet / Time Out
172. The Art Bears / Winter Songs
173. Van Morrison / Astral Weeks
174. Bob Dylan / Highway 61 Revisited
175. Sonic Youth / Sister
176. Stereolab / Emperor Tomato Ketchup
177. António Carlos Jobim and Elis Regina / Elis and Tom
178. PJ Harvey / To Bring You My Love
179. Neil Young / On the Beach
180. Spiritualized / Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
181. The Art Ensemble of Chicago / Les Stances a Sophie
182. Magazine / The Correct Use of Soap
183. Steely Dan / Aja
184. Duke Ellington / Money Jungle
185. The Beatles / A Hard Day's Night
186. The Jesus and Mary Chain / Psychocandy
187. Aretha Franklin / Spirit in the Dark
188. Black Sabbath / Volume IV
189. Miles Davis / Bitches Brew
190. The Beach Boys / The Beach Boys Today!
191. Belle and Sebastian / Dear Catastrophe Waitress
192. The Boo Radleys / Giant Steps
193. Alice Coltrane / Journey into Satchidananda
194. R.E.M. / Automatic for the People
195. Sun Ra / Space is the Place
196. Talk Talk / Laughing Stock
197. Horace Silver / Song for My Father
198. Suede / Dog Man Star
199. Marvin Gaye / Let's Get it On
200. The Meters / The Meters
201. Pere Ubu / The Modern Dance
202. Bobby Hutcherson / Patterns
203. Nick Drake / Bryter Layter
204. Peter Gabriel / Peter Gabriel (aka “Security” [1982]
205. Son House / The Legendary Son House: Father of the Folk Blues
206. My Bloody Valentine / Loveless
207. Various Artists / Tropicalia: Ou Panis et Circenses
208. This Heat / Deceit
209. T. Rex / Electric Warrior
210. Charles Mingus / Tijuana Moods
211. Randy Newman / Good Old Boys
212. Nick Drake / Five Leaves Left
213. Wire / Pink Flag
214. John Zorn / Naked City
215. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds / Tender Prey
216. Can / Ege Bamyasi
217. Funkadelic / Cosmic Slop
218. Os Mutantes / Mutantes
219. Miles Davis / In a Silent Way
220. Blur / Parklife
221. Scott Walker / Scott 3
222. Wilco / Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
223. The Band / Music from Big Pink
224. Supergrass / In It for the Money
225. Metallica / Master of Puppets
226. Aesop Rock / Labor Days
227. John Coltrane / My Favorite Things
228. White Noise / An Electric Storm
229. Grandaddy / The Sophtware Slump
230. Eric B and Rakim / Follow the Leader
231. The Bee Gees/Various Artists / Saturday Night Fever
232. Chet Baker / Chet Baker Sings
233. They Might Be Giants / Lincoln
234. Amon Düül II / Yeti
235. Joni Mitchell / The Hissing of Summer Lawns
236. The Don Ellis Orchestra / Electric Bath
237. Leonard Cohen / The Songs of Leonard Cohen
238. Nirvana / In Utero
239. The Fiery Furnaces / Blueberry Boat
240. Roxy Music / Stranded
241. The Fall / This Nation's Saving Grace
242. Beck / Odelay
243. Frank Sinatra / In the Wee Small Hours
244. Radiohead / The Bends
245. Gene Clark / No Other
246. Faust / Faust IV
247. Massive Attack / Mezzanine
248. Ornette Coleman / Free Jazz
249. The Beatles / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
250. The Minutemen / Double Nickels on the Dime
251. Suicide / Suicide
252. Public Image Ltd. / Metal Box
253. Elvis Costello / Imperial Bedroom
254. XTC / Skylarking
255. Fairport Convention / Unhalfbricking
256. Tim Buckley / Starsailor
257. Madonna / Like a Prayer
258. Prince / 1999
259. Dr. Octagon / Dr. Octagonecologyst
260. Jeff Buckley / Grace
261. The Red Crayola / The Parable of Arable Land
262. Popol Vuh / Hosianna Mantra
263. Jimi Hendrix / Axis: Bold as Love
264. Ghost / Hypnotic Underworld
265. N.E.R.D. / In Search Of...
266. Big Star / Radio City
267. Pulp / We Love Life
268. Elton John / Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
269. Sufjan Stevens / Greetings from Michigan: The Great Lakes State
270. Richard and Linda Thompson / I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight
271. Black Sabbath / Paranoid
272. Lightning Bolt / Wonderful Rainbow
273. David Axelrod / Songs of Experience
274. Otis Redding / Otis Blue
275. Jimi Hendrix / Are You Experienced
276. Ella Fitzgerald / Sings the Duke Ellington Songbook
277. Blur / 13
278. Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band / Clear Spot
279. Jimmy Cliff/Various Artists / The Harder They Come
280. ABBA / The Visitors
281. Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto / Getz/Gilberto
282. Björk / Homogenic
283. Simon and Garfunkel / Bookends
284. Laura Nyro / New York Tendaberry
285. The Replacements / Let It Be
286. Prefab Sprout / Steve McQueen
287. Serge Gainsbourg and Brigitte Bardot / Bonnie and Clyde
288. Michael Jackson / Off the Wall
289. The Divine Comedy / A Short Album About Love
290. Bruce Springsteen / Born to Run
291. C.A. Quintet / Trip Thru Hell
292. Mercury Rev / See You on the Other Side
293. De La Soul / De La Soul Is Dead
294. Elvis Presley / From Elvis in Memphis
295. OutKast / Aquemini
296. Aretha Franklin / Lady Soul
297. Blondie / Parallel Lines
298. Air / Moon Safari
299. Lou Reed / Berlin
300. Peter Brotzmann / Machine Gun
301. Cannibal Ox / The Cold Vein
302. Howlin' Wolf / Moanin' in the Moonlight
303. Willie Nelson / Red Headed Stranger
304. The Beatles / Rubber Soul
305. Tori Amos / Little Earthquakes
306. Sly and the Family Stone / Stand!
307. The Avalanches / Since I Left You
308. The Pretty Things / S.F. Sorrow
309. Mos Def and Talib Kweli / Mos Def and Kalib Tweli are Black Star
310. Gram Parsons / Grievous Angel
311. Tortoise / Millions Now Living Will Never Die
312. Herbie Hancock / Head Hunters
313. Roxy Music / For Your Pleasure
314. The Delgados / The Great Eastern
315. Beastie Boys / Check Your Head
316. Al Green / I'm Still in Love with You
317. The Flaming Lips / Clouds Taste Metallic
318. Faith No More / Angel Dust
319. The Clash / The Clash
320. The Who / Quadrophenia
321. Bob Dylan / John Wesley Harding
322. The Smiths / Strangeways, Here We Come
323. Daft Punk / Discovery
324. The Velvet Underground / White Light/White Heat
325. Jim O'Rourke / Eureka
326. Wilco / Summerteeth
327. Bob Marley and The Wailers / Natty Dread
328. Kraftwerk / The Man Machine
329. Slint / Spiderland
330. Johnny Cash / American III: Solitary Man
331. Miles Davis / Nefertiti
332. Tom Waits / Bone Machine
333. Neutral Milk Hotel / In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
334. The Stone Roses / The Stone Roses
335. Van Halen / Van Halen
336. Bob Dylan / The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
337. Mercury Rev / Yerself is Steam
338. Peter Gabriel / Peter Gabriel [1980]
339. Nico / The Marble Index
340. Al Green / The Belle Album
341. Harmonia / Musik Von Harmonia
342. The Pop Group / Y
343. Blackalicious / Nia
344. R.E.M. / Lifes Rich Pageant
345. Super Furry Animals / Phantom Power
346. Carla Bley / Escalator over the Hill
347. Guided by Voices / Bee Thousand
348. Sarah Vaughan / Sarah Vaughan
349. Gil Scott-Heron / From South Africa to South Carolina
350. The Monkees / Head
351. Vince Guaraldi / A Charlie Brown Christmas
352. Led Zeppelin / Houses of the Holy
353. Yo La Tengo / I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One
354. Sun Ra / Atlantis
355. Keith Jarrett / The Köln Concert
356. Talking Heads / Fear of Music
357. Billie Holiday / Lady in Satin
358. Wire / Chairs Missing
359. The Beatles / Help!
360. Tom Waits / Swordfishtrombones
361. Brian Eno / Before and After Science
362. Donald Byrd / A New Perspective
363. Nina Simone / Wild is the Wind
364. Elliott Smith / XO
365. Pixies / Surfer Rosa
366. Morrissey / Your Arsenal
367. Saint Etienne / So Tough
368. James Blood Ulmer / Are You Glad to Be in America?
369. The Impressions / The Young Mods' Forgotten Story
370. Thelonious Monk / The Genius of Modern Music, Vol. 1
371. Cal Tjader and Eddie Palmieri / El Sonido Nuevo
372. Frank Zappa / Hot Rats
373. Raekwon / Only Built for Cuban Linx
374. Faust / Faust
375. Tim Buckley / Happy Sad
376. Ulrich Schnauss / A Strangely Isolated Place
377. Robert Wyatt / Rock Bottom
378. Cluster / Zuckerzeit
379. Echo and the Bunnymen / Ocean Rain
380. The Cure / Seventeen Seconds
381. The O'Jays / Ship Ahoy
382. David Bowie / "Heroes"
383. Sonic Youth / EVOL
384. The Raincoats / The Raincoats
385. Magazine / Real Life
386. New Order / Power, Corruption and Lies
387. Aphex Twin / Selected Ambient Works Vol. II
388. Patti Smith / Horses
389. TV on the Radio / Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes
390. The Temptations / Psychedelic Shack
391. Ghostface Killah / Supreme Clientele
392. Genesis / Foxtrot
393. Lee Perry / Roast Fish Collie Weed and Cornbread
394. Isaac Hayes / Hot Buttered Soul
395. Mogwai / Come on Die Young
396. Terry Callier / What Color is Love
397. Max Roach / We Insist! Freedom Now Suite
398. Procol Harum / A Salty Dog
399. Paul McCartney / Ram
400. U2 / War
401. The Beatles / Magical Mystery Tour
402. Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong / Ella and Louis
403. The Monks / Black Monk Time
404. Neu! / Neu! 75
405. Betty Davis / They Say I'm Different
406. R.E.M. / Document
407. The Isley Brothers / 3+3
408. The 13th Floor Elevators / Easter Everywhere
409. Rahsaan Roland Kirk / Rip, Rig and Panic
410. Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band / Trout Mask Replica
411. cLOUDDEAD / cLOUDDEAD
412. Bad Brains / I Against I
413. Harry Nilsson / Aerial Ballet
414. King Crimson / Discipline
415. Stevie Wonder / Fulfillingness' First Finale
416. Joni Mitchell / Hejira
417. Miles Davis / A Tribute to Jack Johnson
418. Sonny Rollins / The Bridge
419. John Cale / Vintage Violence
420. The Police / Ghost in the Machine
421. Scott Walker / Scott 2
422. Sleater-Kinney / Dig Me Out
423. Emmylou Harris / Pieces of the Sky
424. Talking Heads / More Songs About Buildings and Food
425. Brian Eno / Apollo: Atmospheres and Soundtracks
426. Johnny Cash / At San Quentin
427. Kate Bush / The Kick Inside
428. The Meters / Rejuvenation
429. Duke Ellington / At Newport 1956
430. Bark Psychosis / Hex
431. The Lounge Lizards / The Lounge Lizards
432. Super Furry Animals / Guerrilla
433. The Divine Comedy / Promenade
434. Neil Young / Rust Never Sleeps
435. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds / The Boatman's Call
436. John Lee Hooker / I'm John Lee Hooker
437. Gilberto Gil and Jorge Ben / Gil E Jorge
438. PJ Harvey / Dry
439. Charalambides / Joy Shapes
440. The Kinks / Something Else by The Kinks
441. B.B. King / Live at the Regal
442. Tom Waits / The Heart of Saturday Night
443. Stereolab / Transient Random-Noise Bursts with Announcements
444. Augustus Pablo and the Upsetters / King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown
445. King Crimson / In the Court of the Crimson King
446. The Replacements / Tim
447. Buddy Holly and His Crickets / The Chirping Crickets
448. Chrome / Half-Machine Lip Moves
449. Aretha Franklin / I Never Loved a Man (the Way I Love You)
450. Gillian Welch / Time (The Revelator)
451. Spacemen 3 / The Perfect Prescription
452. Roxy Music / Country Life
453. Queens of the Stone Age / Songs for the Deaf
454. Frank Zappa / Apostrophe
455. Wayne Shorter / Speak No Evil
456. The Small Faces / Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake
457. Bill Evans / Waltz for Debby
458. Van Halen / Fair Warning
459. Can / Soon Over Babaluma
460. Buena Vista Social Club / Buena Vista Social Club
461. Curtis Mayfield / Back to the World
462. Charles Mingus / Let My Children Hear Music
463. Orchestra Baobab / Pirate's Choice
464. Mu / Afro Finger and Gel
465. Pulp / Different Class
466. The Stooges / The Stooges
467. Mogwai / Rock Action
468. Alice Cooper / Billion Dollar Babies
469. Ornette Coleman / Science Fiction
470. John Coltrane / Blue Train
471. Sagittarius / Present Tense
472. Francoise Hardy / The "Yeh-Yeh" Girl from Paris
473. The Rolling Stones / Aftermath
474. James Brown / Sex Machine
475. Ron Sexsmith / Other Songs
476. Grant Green / Sunday Mornin'
477. Flipper / Album - Generic Flipper
478. Squarepusher / Music Is Rotted One Note
479. Cinematic Orchestra / Every Day
480. Sinéad O'Connor / I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got
481. Jimmy Smith / Back at the Chicken Shack
482. Funkadelic / One Nation Under a Groove
483. Sonic Youth / Murray Street
484. Kirsty MacColl / Titanic Days
485. The Byrds / Younger Than Yesterday
486. António Carlos Jobim / Wave
487. Marlena Shaw / Spice of Life
488. Radiohead / Amnesiac
489. Red House Painters / Red House Painters ("Rollercoaster")
490. Eels / Electro Shock Blues
491. Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers / The Big Beat
492. Cornelius / Fantasma
493. Yo La Tengo / And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out
494. Beck / Sea Change
495. Lambchop / Nixon
496. The Blue Nile / Hats
497. Elton John / Madman Across the Water
498. Stevie Wonder / Music of My Mind
499. Yes / The Yes Album
500. The Rotary Connection / Hey Love

Ah, that feels better!

Ugh. Making a top 100 is difficult enough, but ranking 500 albums seems like an impossible task to me.

Thank you very much, Jacek. A really great work and a very nice list.
How about a new poll of the top 100 songs of all time? Maybe for being posted in Christmas?
Soon I will buy the 10 albums of the Top 100 that I don't own yet (the ones from Pulp, Joni Mitchell, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Neutral Milk Hotel, Genesis, Suede, Scott Walker, Nick Drake and Dusty Springfield).

Ugh. Making a top 100 is difficult enough, but ranking 500 albums seems like an impossible task to me.

It pretty much is. But it's fun!

I love the quote on Thomas Schultze's German music list website.

"Creating ranking lists is exactly the opposite of creativity - but it is fun."
Helmut Krausser

The link to this site

Indeed...

seeing 500 albumsis EXHAUSTING. I couldn't even make it top 100! I wanted to include Blondie, but Parallel Lines didn't have all the other great Blondie tunes, so I opted to leave it off.

I'm mainly a compilations guide, so it was kinda challenging to come up with some albums.

Thanks for all the efforts, Jacek!

I think it would be great to make a list of favourite songs as Honorio suggested, but I think it would require a different approach than the albums' list.
For instance each person might nominate a certain number of his favourite songs and these would be then voted for. Otherwise there would simply be no consensus, there are two many great songs. But it's a thing to consider for the future.

I think songs is doable in a similar ranking method (I've done it before on another forum). Usually you get more consensus if you expand the list to 200 rather than 100 (and songs should be easier to come up with, but yes, it's daunting), and if at least 40-50 people vote.

However, even if fewer people vote, the final results will be much less predictable given the lack of obvious consensus -- and all the more exciting!

thanks Jacek

This are the albums that i have been heard in the past 10 days, for half of them are the first fair listen, but i still think they need another listen and for the other half is my very first listen and they all sound GOOD.

LEONARD COHEN "Songs of Leonard Cohen"
SUEDE "Dog Man Star"
THE CURE "Disintegration"
NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea"
KING CRIMSON "Red”"
CHARLES MINGUS "The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady"
DAVID BOWIE "Low"
LOVE "Forever Changes"
KING CRIMSON "In the Court of the Crimson King"
COLDPLAY "Parachutes"
WILCO "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot"

Top 100 albums

Thanks, Jacek (and everybody)! It's been such fun!

Jacek, big thanks once more.
I'll be definitely browsing through this fascinating stuff which these individual lists are and getting to know some of your favourites this month.

Fascinating... Great work Jacek ! I think I prefer personal lists than magazines rock critics lists which always acclaim the same old classics. It's much more fun. Thanks again to Jacek and all the people who have voted for this poll and who love music as much as me !!! I'm already excited by a next coming songs poll !

Prince

As it is now apparent from my list, I'm a big fan. I was shocked to see that only Sign o' the Times and Purple Rain getting more than 2 mentions. There's a lot more to Prince than those 2 albums!

This is a very interesting list. As a music writer for a newspaper on the West Coast of the U.S., I stumbled across this Web site a few years ago doing some research and found it very enjoyable and also useful. I still drop by two or three times a year to check out the updates. Unfortunately I didn't see this project in time to vote, but since the paper I work for is doing its own best albums list in the next month or so I guess that will have to do.

A couple of observations:
First of all, Moonbeam is right, there should have been more Prince. At least Sign o' the Times and 1999 should have easily made the top 100. But as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or in this case the ear of the listener.
Secondly, it was interesting to see that with so many total points on each list (100-1 equals a total of 5050) and only 23 total lists, there seemed to be both a consensus of good albums at the top while still allowing for highly-ranked personal favorites to make some noise.
An example of how one list among so few can make a difference can be seen by adding the numbers from just my list to the master list. Purple Rain would have moved up to No. 14. Not a big change, but that's at the top. Led Zeppelin IV would have come in at No. 48, and Are You Experienced? would have climbed to No. 57.

This site is obviously a labor of love for all those involved in its upkeep, and since a lot of people enjoy those efforts, including me, I say keep up the good work. Hopefully the list I'm compiling with help from the staff of the publication I work for will turn out as well as this one.

Hi Adack,

Thanks for visiting Acclaimed Music and I'm very pleased that you like it. I'm looking forward to seeing the list from your newspaper, please let us all know here in the forum when it's been published. Hopefully I could then add it to the Acclaimed Music list, making it even better!

My list apparently wasn't included.

Hmm, I had to much other things on my mind in July, but now I compiled my own list. As Adack already mentioned, one list can really make huge differences. With mine it would have been another number 1, Joy Division in the Top Ten and Daydream Nation around place 50 instead of 104. This would have been the Top Ten:
1. THE BEATLES "Revolver
2. RADIOHEAD "OK Computer"
3. THE BEATLES "The Beatles"
4. THE BEATLES "Abbey Road"
5. THE BEACH BOYS "Pet Sounds"
6. THE VELVET UNDERGROUND "The Velvet Underground and Nico"
7. THE SMITHS "The Queen Is Dead"
8. THE BEATLES "Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band"
9. JOY DIVISION "Closer"
10. DAVID BOWIE "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"

Huh? What are you talking about, bdang? I included all the lists people sent me. If I didn't include yours it means for some reasons I didn't get it. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault.

I sent it on July 30. Thats ok. Great work though Jacek. Would love to see it done again in the future!

Hmm, I recall that weekend there was a massive storm in Warsaw which caused disturbances in the electric network and I know some of my friends had their internet access cut off. Maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know. Anyway bdang you can post your list now in the forum.

Re: music for a football player

I want to load my son's I-pod (birthday present)with the best music to get in the game mood. He is a football player and loves classic rock and rap, Eminem etc. Any clues on a list of top 25 songs to get in the mood to hit? From my generation it would be The Eagles 'Somebody's going to hurt somebody'.

Thanks

did Black Sabbath's PARANOID make a single list?

1 2