Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rolling stones (Mexico) 100 greatest albums of all times (2004)

Thousand thanks!

This list is very similar to the Acclaimed Music list. Was it based only on the reviewer's own opinions? I find it a bit strange that they don't have more personal favorites.

Re: rolling stone (Mexico) 100 greatest albums of all times (2004)

Here says that it was made by integrands and columnist from the Rolling Stone Mexico and USA, and also says who frustating it was to make, so i think that they are noy very sure about all the records in the top 100 or they make the top 10 and they cant go on becuse there was to many dicussions and thats why they dont have more personal favorites

but im happy Ok Cumputer made the top 10 and parklife, the bends, dummy ect. made the 100.

I find it amazing they actually picked a Genesis. A progressive rock record not by Pink Floyd on a Rolling Stone list? Amazing! Another thing that strikes me is that Rolling Stone magazines outside of the US aren't quite as worshipful towards sixties music and more positve about the recent albums. No more 5 Beatles albums in the top 15.

http://www.queretaro-mexico.com.mx/quemedi.html

no es posible que verdaderos criminales de queretaro sean los dueños del fraccionamiento las brisas de acapulco construyen a lo pendejo y roban por las noches el hotel las brisas y la avenida escenica de acuerdo con los de la base naval los verdaderos criminales del estado y basta ver el fraccionamiento joyas de brisamar y la gasolina e icacos es del narco de la base naval acapulco

las mejores escenas de michoacan

de recuperar via armada una empresa debieran de aplicarse correr al procurador de justicia de guerrero y a sus hijos promotores de bebidas adulteradas en la condesa y en boulevard de las naciones a todos los jueces del poder judicial del estado y federal en guerrero por pederastas tener como medios potenciales a TODOS los conductores de taxis azules TODOS

Great to see Primal Scream's 'Screamadelica' included. US Rolling Stone never even included it in the top 500 !

We understand that when your truck is down, you’re losing money.

commercial truck repair

We provide a comprehensive range of suspension services, from routine maintenance and repairs to full-scale overhauls.

internal engine repair