Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the top 99 albums of all time bye israeli critics

Thousand thanks!!!!!

I presume thet many errors are due to the phonetic transcription from Israeli to Roman alphabeth.

I think there's no need to upset Yaron...

where is sign o the times???? come on , you cant have a top 100 without prince's masterwork!!!!!

Foda-se tudo isso!
O que importa mesmo é que eu gosto de uma pessoa e ela se chama Graziela.

Que lindo! eu também gosto muito de vc!!!

good work mate..
who is that michael s telling you to go back to school when clearly hes a thick twat ,on his second word he says how "an" earth when it should be "on"

>How an earth anybody in the universe can write so many errors? Almost no word at all spelled yada yada<

Wow. Trolls on AM. Exciting.

mam virtanen : YOU should go tho school and especially geography and history classes
Now for next week you will copy the AM top 3000 in hebraic alphabet (so from right to left)
good luck !

This topic is 3 years old folks, move along.

God, you're right !
I hadn't realized ! I was wondering how come there suddenly were so many unknown people posting !!
But that guy was still a big troll

Ah, this little nugget. It's odd to see old threads exhumed from the forum ashes, only to reignite discussion!

Mocking someone's ability to speak (or write) a language that is not their native tongue is one of the lowest forms of humor.

It's it. As I wrote before: Exciting to spot that kind of stupid and furthermore unintentionally embarrassing comment in this place. Keeps reminding me how well mannered people usually treat each other on AM. And how many well adjusted discussions I've followed in here before compared to that complete BS remark.. early 2005 must have been a very, very dark time. Thankfully I was in Italy at that time and hardly ever online.

oh come on moonbeam, we all know that's funny. we shouldn't be slack about it, though.

My only problem is that he picked a Stones singles collection instead of Exile and Sticky Fingers.

5605-2099 • juliohdz@jornada.com.mx
a mi me garadan los prostitutos como los rivero de acapulco lenones proxenentas agiotistas de la seg guerrero en un estudio de Hollywood, en Los Ángeles, los mandatarios de Baja California, las amanditas solana guadalupe ; de Coahuila, Humberto Moreira; de Texas, Rick Perry; de California, Arnold Schwarzenegger; de Nuevo León, José Natividad González Parás; de Arizona, Janet Napolitano, y de Sonora, Eduardo Bours, emularon al protagonista de la cinta , durante la reunión de gobernadores fronterizos
www.ap.org info@ap.org

5605-2099 • juliohdz@jornada.com.mx
a mi me garadan los prostitutos como los rivero de acapulco lenones proxenentas agiotistas de la seg guerrero en un estudio de Hollywood, en Los Ángeles, los mandatarios de Baja California, las amanditas solana guadalupe ; de Coahuila, Humberto Moreira; de Texas, Rick Perry; de California, Arnold Schwarzenegger; de Nuevo León, José Natividad González Parás; de Arizona, Janet Napolitano, y de Sonora, Eduardo Bours, emularon al protagonista de la cinta , durante la reunión de gobernadores fronterizos
www.ap.org info@ap.org