The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Drowned in Sound Best of 2000-2005

I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog . جلب الحبيب بالصورة

Thats really weird, I just discovered how amazing Vespertine was last night and I disregarded it for so long because I thought there better Bjork albums to spend my time on... Glad to see a DIS put it at #1, I think it may be my favorite Bjork album...

Funny... I am a huge Bjork fan, and Vespertine has to be my least favorite of her studio albums. (Yes, including Selmasongs, and no, not including whatever that album was that she put out as a young kid before the Sugarcubes.)

Maybe I should give it a few more spins.

Awesome to see ATDI 2nd !
Some very strange choices (Slipknot 3rd album ? o_O Even I who loved the 1st and does not totally dislike the 2nd hate it !)
Lots of strange omission, but cool to see some albums who even if they're not the most amazing ones, deserve some respect. I'm thinking about Saul Williams self-titled album for instance.

Woo, I'm very impressed with that top 10. Most of them are unorthodox but accurate. Especially glad to see Lifted at #9!

Thanks Dan M!

There are at least a couple of albums from 2006 on the list (The Knife, Guillemots), so it looks like it was "best of the 00s so far" rather than "2000-2005".

No matter what kind of truck you have or what kind of problem you’re having, Vancouver Mobile Truck Repair Co. can help. commercial truck suspension repair

i am glad you will providing informative and valuable post with us . Dua To Forget Someone You Love

amazing article you have shared it will help many people. دعاء لجلب الحبيب في ثانية

impressive content you have shared i appreciate your work. dua for forgetting someone

We’re always available to assist you with any issues related to your truck’s belts or hoses.
mechanic mobile service