Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lists that don't meet the Acclaimed Music criteria

Henrik
Because of time limitations, I cannot include all critics lists in the world. I have to prioritise and therefore I have set up some rules. The following types of lists are not included in the calculation of Acclaimed Music's top 2000 albums and singles of all time.

* end of year lists from individual critics
* genre-specific lists from non-genre specific sources
* readers'/listeners' lists
* lists of artists
* lists of collection albums
* lists of classical music
* lists of jazz and world music (will be included in the future)

However, I will create a new page on the site, with lists that didn't meet the criteria for inclusion. I thought that maybe you would like to help me get going with this, by adding lists here. Please list here any lists you think should be mentioned.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Henrik
i love listen music . thanks for creating such types of post . Dua to make someone fall in love with you

Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well

Dua to make someone love you

I think this web site contains some really superb info for us.I just stumbled upon this site. Keep up the good writing.
make him love me spell

Thank You For This Information… Nice Blog..You are Awesome. best tantrik in Coimbatore

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. spell to make him want me

There are so many places where I write weird information no matter what I search these days, but you have all the information I'm looking for, so I'll visit often again. Thank you.메이저안전놀이터

Thank you for sharing your details and experience. I think it very good for me. spell to make someone do what you want

Interesting. It's cool to included artists songs list but I think benefits mostly anglo artists.

naam se vashikaran

I expect an answer about this, I bring more proof it could be eligible.. sihr of separation cure

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share... Marriage spell