Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Occupy Wall Street Playlists

Stephan
China is a bubble, built on American investments, I wouldn't put too much faith in their ability to "take the EU out of the crisis".

They actually offered to do this! And they also are the ones to blame for the crisis. I also think that China is going to place the bulls before the cars. They are actually a bubble. And if this bubble blows – socially, politically or economically speaking - i don't know what's going to happen to the neoliberal system as we know it.

This thread has become an unstoppable machine lol

nicolas
This thread has become an unstoppable machine lol

Ok, I'll stop I guess that people that enjoy arts more that others actually enjoy speaking about politics. And i guess that people should speak about politics more. It's funny how no one cares to spent their time reading gossips or football news or even Christian magazines, but they still see politics as a taboo to speak about. This is a music thread and we have a space for this stuff, so it's totally understandable that we won't do this here, but there's a large amount of people that don't touch about the subject in their own houses. They don't have no idea of what's going on in this world.

I agree with you HRS, I don't want to stop people from expressing themselves, especially after I've done so.

So now please if you want to go on with the political part of this discussion please post in this thread

If Europe is zero...

(I can't believe no one else has posted this before me...)

...then what are 1, 2, 3, and 4? Because I think we all know that man is 5, the devil is 6 and God is 7.