Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What will win the Pazz and Jop awards for 2011?

Harold Wexler
Keep in mind that at this time last year, the album that not only won P&J but utterly dominated it was still more than a month away from even being released. So anything can happen.

I don't see Let England Shake topping the poll - it may be too English, if that makes sense. It'll definitely make the top ten, as will Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, tUnE-yArDs, and St. Vincent. I see Wilco and the Beastie Boys having a shot at the top ten, with other possibilities including Lykke Li, James Blake, Shabazz Palaces, Destroyer, Wild Flag, Paul Simon, Fucked Up, maybe the new Bjork. It's been a pretty wide-open year, making it tough to call how the EOD lists are going to shake out.

I agree...I think Let England Shake is way too English to top Pazz and Jop.

Don't forget Ry Cooder.

Destroyer's "Kaputt" (but this my wish, not my guess)

This article is much helpful for me to know about the new projects. Lots of activities are carried out for the students to improve their skill in different areas. Here the whole details about the programs are shared. obsession love spells

Thank you your page is quite useful for me. I really feel very pleased when identified your page. best tantrik in kanpur

It then packages that list with a bunch of sharp essays and write-in comments, and the only thing you can do is dive in.

Easy love spells that work fast for free