Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The 4th AMF All-Time Albums Poll Voting Thread

I highly recommend New York Tendaberry, I like it even better than Eli and the 13th Confession.

(This is an album guaranteed to appear in the next Moderate. I will make sure of it.)

sonofsamiam lists "The Obeah Man" at #116, but there is no such album in existence. There is a single by that name on the album "Exuma", which was also ranked by several other people (including me). I'd hate to see this underrated album get fewer points because of (what I presume to be) sonofsamiam's small error.

Stephan
sonofsamiam lists "The Obeah Man" at #116, but there is no such album in existence. There is a single by that name on the album "Exuma", which was also ranked by several other people (including me). I'd hate to see this underrated album get fewer points because of (what I presume to be) sonofsamiam's small error.

Yeah, I meant Exuma (the s/t). Messed up my Excel file.

Don't worry, I put it under Exuma. Three people voted for it, which might be enough for top 500, not sure quite yet.

On another note, the points are added up and the list is ready to roll starting tomorrow.

1 2