The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AM Survivor: Round 4, Week 7

This week, no one leaves us.
Jimi and the Boss both finished with 7 points. You know what that means: This week, two must go. (But you can still only vote for one).

Now, let the games begin! We are down to 5 artists. Here, please post two artists want you off the “Island” out of the remaining artists. Please see the Rules Thread for the complete set of rules. Remember that one artist gets 1 point.

The Remaining Artists:
Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Prince, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen

Re: AM Survivor: Round 4, Week 7

-1 The Boss

I realize the odds are against it, but this week, if Bruce and Prince get eliminated, the top 3 would all be from my personal top 5.

I'll wait for some more votes to come in before I decide...

-1 Prince

-1 Jimi Hendrix

-1 Springsteen

I am kind of hoping Prince & The Stones are the final 2. Has anyone at anytime since this started, voted for The Stones?

-1 Hendrix

is it just me, or does anyone else think that this whole game went down the tootsie fairy fruitcake pipe with the elimination of v.d. parks? not complaining, just wondering..

you primates

-1 'Steen

Don't think it will matter,it looks like it will come down to the same 2 artists again but:
-1 Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin

I remember that in school we played a game where you have to come up with an artist whose last name starts with the same letter as the last letter in the previous name. If Bowie was the last name you have to come up with an artist on letter E (e.g. Eno) and so on. I had to come up with an artist beginning with Z, and to my friends amusement I seriously thought I could take Zeppelin. Yeah, I'm more into them now but it's they have to go now.

- 23869 : Springsteen of course (it should be OK this time)

-1 Hendrix

-1 Hendrix

-1 Prince

Meanwhile I prefer Hendrix over Springsteen (just a bit).

Slick
I am kind of hoping Prince & The Stones are the final 2. Has anyone at anytime since this started, voted for The Stones?

It appears they will be the last two standing. I think the Stone recieved an obscure vote sometime along the way, but I'm not certain.

I'm going to start voting for the Stones once Hendrix os gone. I'm voting for Jimi because his total body of work is clearly the least impressive (due to his tragically early death) but after he's gone the Stones are going. They're simply my least favorite right now among the other five, who have pretty similar accomplishments in my view.

-1 Jimi Hendrix

-1 Led Zeppelin

Down with the Boss as well, can't beat Hendrix surely.

Romain is voting against the Boss likely since the begining of the game.
Looks like he's going out this time, what will leave me only with Prince out of my favorites.

-1: Zep

-1 Led Zeppelin

I cannot explain the dissapointment I feel when I think "Rhymin' and Stealing" is on and it turns out to be "When the Levee Breaks."

-1 Led Zeppelin

It's long overdue.

Voting is now over for the week.