Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Your Music Collection

BillAdama
2) Going to the record store is fun

If only my town had one of these

BillAdama

1) There is not yet a service where, if my music files get erased, I can re-download for free anything I've already paid for.

Oh no?

900 physical, 0 digital

BillAdama
800 physical, 10 digital

Mostly ones that are absurdly expensive physically.

I prefer physical for two main reasons.

1) There is not yet a service where, if my music files get erased, I can re-download for free anything I've already paid for.

I believe Amazon's new Cloud service offers a similar feature.

Amazon isn't free for that many albums. Doesn't iTunes allow you to redownload songs you've already purchased? I know they allow that for apps.

The reason I don't buy digital downloads is because you either don't get lossless or have to pay a premium to buy a lossless album. In most cases it costs more to buy a lossless album than buying the actual CD. Screw that.

Jay
How many cds do you have vs. number of digital albums?
For me,roughly 400cds/600 downloaded albums

i got six cadillacs, five lincolns, four fords, six mercuries, three t-birds, mustard... ooh, and hats off to everyone who had the nerve to chat with me... ooooooohhhhh, i'm an AMMMer.. daaa-buh-da-dup..

nj

i got six cadillacs, five lincolns, four fords, six mercuries, three t-birds, mustard... ooh, and hats off to everyone who had the nerve to chat with me... ooooooohhhhh, i'm an AMMMer.. daaa-buh-da-dup..

LOL - good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlCA0-Arks