Put a Pin on the Map View my Forum Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone interested in a top albums of the 90s poll?

I threw together a top 100 today, and was wondering if after a few of the polls settle down, if anyone would be interested in tackling such a poll.

Re: Anyone interested in a top albums of the 90s poll?

Looking in the archive says there was one 3 years ago. Its the oldest off the EOD polls here, but there are alot of games going on right now. I think it would be better to let that one go until 2012.

Wasn't there a calendar somewhere in a topic that we would do 00s now, then 90s next year and then the 80s in 2013,... you guys get it. I thought this was the plan.

Yes, HRS, that was indeed the plan. We did a '90s poll in 2007, and since there are a lot of new people on the forums it could be interesting to do another one.

To boot, like VanillaFire I reckon there are plenty of polls going on right now, so next year seems like a good idea—5 years is a good number.

Stephan
since there are a lot of new people on the forums it could be interesting to do another one.
Awesome!

I'm in. Actually, I also missed out on the 80s poll, so I'm all for that one as well.

Yeah I missed this too, but I agree it should be put off at least another year. Speaking of list scheduling, when will it be time for another round of all-time lists? Late 2011 or early 2012, methinks.