Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free iTunes Codes!

Hey there guys :) I recently got seven free itunes codes, but I only used two of them ( $50 is enough for me :p ). So since I won't be using them, I will be posting them below. It's first come, first serve so be quick!

4PJ3LN6LARHR
6MPN4KXJ9R9T
LKFYNKK9YK9J
NK39W9J3JH9M
JYF6PEPTKL4F
L6MHH3ETMFJA

If you didnt use the codes in time, you can use the method below and get them for free like I did.

Some of you might know this already, but for those that dont, there is a new app called Checkpoints. It allows you to get points for scanning items you have bought. You can then use those points to get free itunes codes. You get 1000 points for signing up. A $25 itunes code costs 2500 points. So all you need is 1500 more points. BUT for a limited time, if you use the bonus code freebonus1 while registering, you'll get an extra 1000 points and a $10 itunes code for free! This promotion ends on December 19, at 12:00 so hurry!

**the app is currently available to android devices and to iphones/ipads/ipod touches.

Re: Free iTunes Codes!

Hey there, i find an amazing web friend, please click the web and become a big friends of us, please temporarily stop your footsteps

maybe you'll find happiness in your sight shopping heaven and earth. me too.im so willing to share you a website. let's facelift bar! believe you will be love it.

Ed Hardy (Jean, True Religion).

i can't help it but speaking spamtroll is actually quite as addictive as meming Tommy Wiseau... please don't listen to Harold and delete some of those threads, Henrik, yoor tierroing me apUUhrrrww.... oh hi, Harold

Oh hi, nj, I didn't know it was you. You're my favorite customer!

that's me-eee.. here you go-oh..

Doesn't work for me, since I live in Canada :(

Which country do you live in?

Daniel

What?!?

Harold Wexler
Daniel

What?!?

The codes Brake77 posted don't work for me because they have to be used in the country they were issued in.