-2 T Rex
-1 Smashing Pumpkins

Re: Am Survivor: Round 1, Week 12

-4 Leonard Cohen
-3 Pixies
-2 Joy Division
-1 Lou Reed

Same deal for the Beach Boys as I put forth for David Bowie a few weeks ago. If you make them your -3, I will make your -4 my -3, if you make them your -2, I will make your -4 my -2, etc. Only now, if you make them your -4, I will vote the same -4 as you next week.

The only ones I won't vote for are: Jimi Hendrix, Prince, The White Stripes, Neil Young, Pixies

Jackson- T Rex is immune
Henry- This week was the twist week, so you vote will count twice next week.

-4 Van Morrisson
-3 Johnny Cash
-2 Bruce Springsteen
-1 Creedence Clearwater Revival

-4 Portishead (what's so great about them that people vote off the Who,The Beatles,Bob Dylan before another vote is even cast for them?)
-3 Miles Davis
-2 Outkast
-1 James Brown

Having Kraftwerk immune makes it harder to come up with a (-4).

(-4) Leonard Cohen
(-3) Michael Jackson
(-2) Lou Reed
(-1) Creedence Clearwater Revival

Listyguy
Jackson- T Rex is immune

Sorry, substitute The White Stripes as my -2 then.

-4 Smashing Pumpkins
-3 The Smiths
-2 Sonic Youth
-1 Lou Reed

-4 Elvis Costello
-3 Bob Marley and the Wailers
-2 The Jam
-1 Smashing Pumpkins

-4 PJ Harvey
-3 Arcade Fire
-2 Smashing Pumpkins
-1 Portishead

4 - Joy Division
3 - PJ Harvey
2 - Portishead
1 - The Stooges

-4 PJ Harvey
-3 Joy Division
-2 The Smiths
-1 Buddy Holly & The Crickets

-4 Beach Boys
-3 Bob Marley
-2 Buddy Holly
-1 Blur

Nobody else wants to get the Beach Boys out? I've got nothing against them, I just think they'll be hard to get out later, and that their pre-Pet Sounds output is a bit too hook-driven and surfing-obsessed.

BillAdama
-4 Beach Boys
-3 Bob Marley
-2 Buddy Holly
-1 Blur

Nobody else wants to get the Beach Boys out? I've got nothing against them, I just think they'll be hard to get out later, and that their pre-Pet Sounds output is a bit too hook-driven and surfing-obsessed.

I think that Prince and OutKast may also be hard to get out later.

I'm trying to figure out why every one's voting off the possible champions instead of srtists that aren't as hot. I mean how is T Rex still in? They came in 81 the first time around. I know part of it is moonbeam, but still.

Re: Am: Round 1, Week 12

- 4: The Doors (there was a time everybody was voting against them, and they almost got eliminated, but now they don't appear in any other list anymore, what happened, guys?)
-3: Bob Marley and the wailers
-2: Van Morrison
-1: The Smiths

Henry
BillAdama
-4 Beach Boys
-3 Bob Marley
-2 Buddy Holly
-1 Blur

I think that Prince and OutKast may also be hard to get out later.

If you help me with Beach Boys I'll help you with Outkast.

Prince is someone I wouldn't mind to see winning, but it does make a lot of sense for people who don't want him to win to vote against him.

Moonbeam keeps just slightly beating me to the punch with the immunities. Maybe we should target T Rex the first week Moonbeam doesn't win.

Jackson
Listyguy
Jackson- T Rex is immune

Sorry, substitute The White Stripes as my -2 then.

I am not sure how this twist works yet.

Please let me know if my double count next week means that I should vote -8, -6, -4 and -2 next week; or whether I can use other permutations as long my total vote is -20 and no act receives more than -8. Please help me understand the voting limitations so that I can avoid revision requirements next week.

-4 The Doors
-3 Lou Reed
-2 The Jam
-1 Van Morrison

Why didn't anyone vote for The Doors? They stick out to me as clearly the worst of the artists remaining.

SR
-4 The Doors
-3 Lou Reed
-2 The Jam
-1 Van Morrison

Why didn't anyone vote for The Doors? They stick out to me as clearly the worst of the artists remaining.

I prefer the Doors to many of the other remaining acts, e.g., Blur, James Brown, The Byrds, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, Leonard Cohen, PJ Harvey, The Jam, Joy Division, Kraftwerk, Nirvana, OutKast, Pavement, Pixies, Portishead, Sonic Youth, Lou Reed, The Stooges, Talking Heads, T. Rex, The White Stripes, and Wilco. Lots of potential targets left as far as I'm concerned

-4 Creedence Clearwater Revival
-3 Led Zeppelin
-2 James Brown
-1 The Rolling Stones

-4 Bob Marley and the Wailers
-3 Leonard Cohen
-2 The Byrds
-1 The Smashing Pumpkins

I will gladly send 4 points to T. Rex the first week they aren't immune.

I'm glad that I could extend T. Rex's run. I didn't participate in the Immunity contest this week, so it looks like this week will be their last. Nevertheless, it's a good result for an artist that I believe is underrated around here.

Nobody at all voting for Nirvana?

4. Nirvana
3. The White Stripes
2. The Jam
1. Sonic Youth

-4 The Doors
-3 Buddy Holly
-2 Portishead
-1 The White Stripes

Henry

Please let me know if my double count next week means that I should vote -8, -6, -4 and -2 next week; or whether I can use other permutations as long my total vote is -20 and no act receives more than -8. Please help me understand the voting limitations so that I can avoid revision requirements next week.

At the begging of the tournament, I mentioned there would be a random week when the third person to vote would get their vote to count twice next week. This was the radnom week, and you were the third to vote. SO next week, you get a -8, -6, -4, -2. This was a one time shot.

Listyguy
Henry

At the begging of the tournament, I mentioned there would be a random week when the third person to vote would get their vote to count twice next week. This was the radnom week, and you were the third to vote. SO next week, you get a -8, -6, -4, -2. This was a one time shot.

Got it. Thanks!

sorry for the delay. Voting this week has expired.