Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 30/11/2010 : MEGA-CRITIC : Best Reviewed Albums Of 2010 So Far (With Competition)

Harold Wexler
A question for Henrik: Will THE PROMISE and THE WITMARK DEMOS qualify for inclusion on AM?
Yes

Re: 30/11/2010 : MEGA-CRITIC : Best Reviewed Albums Of 2010 So Far (With Competition)

Henrik
Harold Wexler
A question for Henrik: Will THE PROMISE and THE WITMARK DEMOS qualify for inclusion on AM?
Yes

Thanks! I thought as much, and wanted to know for sure.

Here's my email. Just send me a message to hear what CDs I want. Thanks a lot for this

Feel a tad embarrassed, but I don't know how to private message to claim my generous prize

There's no option to do that, but if you leave your email address in this topic Stefan will contact you.

My E-Mail-Adress : stefplu@hotmail.com

Ddiamondd
Feel a tad embarrassed, but I don't know how to private message to claim my generous prize

Do you have a spreadsheet with all the critic ratings you've used? I want to try doing a factor analysis on it. (I've got a new toy and I want to play with it!)

Sorry, no spreadsheet; all hand work.

BillAdama
Do you have a spreadsheet with all the critic ratings you've used? I want to try doing a factor analysis on it. (I've got a new toy and I want to play with it!)

I'd like to thank you for all the hard work during the year. It's a big help for sorting through the heaps of music offered today. Thank you very much!