Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The 50s poll: the final round

What I meant was that Honorio needs to save the file as .xls

Honorio, I have another problem. The songs don't show up in your Spotify lists. It has said "Loading..." for a few days now...

As a reminder, the Top 10 of 1953:

Henrik, many thanks for the information. Let’s see if this works now, the new link.
Still I don’t know how to solve the problem with the Spotify links, it works well in my computer.

Honorio

Henrik, many thanks for the information. Let’s see if this works now, the new link.

The Excel spreadsheet now works for me. Thanks!

Honorio
Still I don’t know how to solve the problem with the Spotify links, it works well in my computer.
Strangely, I can listen to your lists in my mobile but not on my PC. However, I would like to access your lists from my PC so I can make copies and make my own lists in order of preference. Maybe it would work better if you just make copies of the lists and post or send the new links to me? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Henrik
Honorio
Strangely, I can listen to your lists in my mobile but not on my PC. However, I would like to access your lists from my PC so I can make copies and make my own lists in order of preference. Maybe it would work better if you just make copies of the lists and post or send the new links to me? Sorry for the inconvenience.
I don't know if you changed anything, but now your lists are working.

For some reason I can't type in the cells.

Listyguy
For some reason I can't type in the cells.

Let’s try with another new link.

Many thanks for your lists, boys. Again (as in the 1900-1949 poll) not many lists but all of them great. I’ve received list from The Magnificent Seven plus nj, Henry, Listyguy and Alex D. If somebody else sent a list and it’s not one of those 10 people please let me know.
Anyway since the unveiling of the results of the 1900-1949 will last probably till mid December I’m willing to accept more lists (8th of December could be a suitable new dead line) or more comments on the people that sent their lists already.
Many thanx again, later in the day I will try to post the new thread (and Excel file) for the 60s poll.