The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "J"...

The spreadsheet is complete. Thanks Moonbeam and JR!

It would also be great if you could help me write down Robert Christgau and Piero Scaruffi's ratings. Here is a second spreadsheet:
Nov_2010_update_v2.xls

Another thing is album images for the album pages. I have used the Amazon images for this, but I think I will simply show the album image for new albums. Would someone be interested in collecting the images and name them from A4920.jpg to A5050.jpg and send these files to me?

Re: "J"...

Henrik
It would also be great if you could help me write down Robert Christgau and Piero Scaruffi's ratings.

I can finish the Christgau column if no one's taken it yet.

What Of...

albums from the past 5 years or so that did not have the Christgau ratings in their info? Will they be added as part of this update?

Anyone taken the PS ratings?

Re: What Of...

JR
albums from the past 5 years or so that did not have the Christgau ratings in their info? Will they be added as part of this update?
That has been taken care of already.

JR
Anyone taken the PS ratings?
No.

Taken Care Of...

meaning you've already collected that info and will add it in the next update, or already have? I'd think the former, as, for instance, Confessions on a Dance Floor's rating does not appear in its info.

I will get searching on the PS ratings for those in need and shoot the e-mail to you.

PS Ratings...

sent.