Go to the NEW FORUM
just thought i'd give it a try..
That's pretty awesome, and a great idea!
I just came up with this on the fly, but I am BY NO MEANS an artist!
Great logos, both of you! I think nj's logo would fit in very well in the AM header, cool and simple. Would it be possible to make it with the same background colour as the site (BGCOLOR="#ECE7F0")?
Wow, awesome Moonbeam logo!
Good idea nj. We could open a time for everybody who wants to post their logos, and then vote for which one will be the official.
Look for the logo on the main AM site!!!
Many, many thanks to you nj!
It looks great Henrik! Impressive logo nj. Inventive Moonbeam, but it looks like the guitar rock revolution has well and truly ended!
wow! and no. i have to thank YOU, Henrik. it's good to be back..
Been meaning to chime in--I love the logo, too, nj.
(If you drink enough and squint, it looks a little bit like the Houston Astros logo fell on its side...which makes me love it even more.)
I have simply loved the logo because it looks so good. I just now also realised that the image says "AM". It's like great music - you come back to it and find something new, ha ha.
I am very grateful for this, nj.
All this energy wasted on a logo...lol. what about a FUCKING site update you sloths!
1) Dude shut the fuck up. The logo (I assume) takes next to no time compared to an update of the entire list. Imagine adding dozens of decade lists manually to an already massive database. Henrik said in another thread that his neck's giving signs that he should slow down - I'm surprised it's not his fingers considering the amount of clicking, typing and all the other boring stuff he has to endure so that ungrateful people like you just heckle at him to do more.
2) Have you really listened to all the top 3000 albums and songs that you're so desperate for an update? If it's the 2009 albums you want to know, you can look at Stefan's megacritic which will tell what the most recommended albums of 2009 are.
3) This isn't Henrik's job. He doesn't earn from this. He just happens to be a talented statistician with a passion for music, who made this website for no reason apart from to share it with the public. Since you don't pay, you have no right to demand.
4) AMF isn't a place where you can demand more updates, it's a place where you can discuss music. On that point, the AMF polls are another place you can find great music. To be honest, I actually prefer the 2009 albums poll result to the AM list.
5) And of course, if you want to see an update, help him make it. Volunteer.
Booo fucking hooo. Don't start up a database in the first place if your not going to keep it up to date.
Why not charge money for it, if your not, then don't complain when a follower gets pissed and calls you out.
Pass on the duty to others who are willing to help. Not me, because ultimately I DONT CARE!.
Just pointing how pointless this site has become. Call it quits if your must. Just start up a blog. Better yet. Just compile a list using your followers on a yearly basis. Some of the sites used have about as much credibility as my asshair.
Asshair just rolled off my tongue.
Don't get upset because I secretly speak for the majority