Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
U2's "Moment of Surrender"

As far as I know, U2's "Moment of Surrender," a track from their 2009 album No Line on the Horizon has been critically acclaimed--but only by Rolling Stone magazine.

The magazine named "Moment of Surrender" the #1 best song of 2009, the 36th best song of the 2000s, and the 160th best song of all time.

Assuming these are the only lists the song appears on, approximately how high would the song rank on Acclaimed Music's all time top 3000 songs?

Also, are there any other magazines or critics that gave this obscure song any acclaim at all?

Re: U2's "Moment of Surrender"

"Firestarter" by The Prodigy seems to have a lot of acclaim from Q magazine.

Re: U2's "Moment of Surrender"

Daniel
As far as I know, U2's "Moment of Surrender," a track from their 2009 album No Line on the Horizon has been critically acclaimed--but only by Rolling Stone magazine.

The magazine named "Moment of Surrender" the #1 best song of 2009, the 36th best song of the 2000s, and the 160th best song of all time.

Assuming these are the only lists the song appears on, approximately how high would the song rank on Acclaimed Music's all time top 3000 songs?

Also, are there any other magazines or critics that gave this obscure song any acclaim at all?
Sorry, I don't have these answers yet.