The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
At Least...

a number of albums in the top 10 had decent year-end acclaim- but, Blackout? Between this and the #150 or so ranking on another year-end list, this could work its way to the Bubbling Under category.

Re: At Least...

this is a good list

...nnnaaaaat

Re: EOD List The Times (UK) (albums)

No, in the newspaper, these are given as their top 10 songs of the decade, in that order. I notice that on the website, they appear as 'voteable', including the same comments from the newspaper, but I assume this is only an added poll. I don't still have a copy of the paper, but I suppose even so, they could be added as an unranked top 10.

Thanks for the clarification. If the ordered list appears online, please post a link to it.

I just saw that the albums are divided into three categories; pop (top 100), jazz (top 10) and world (top 10). I think the jazz and world lists are just as relevant for our spreadsheet.

hectorthebat
No, in the newspaper, these are given as their top 10 songs of the decade, in that order. I notice that on the website, they appear as 'voteable', including the same comments from the newspaper, but I assume this is only an added poll. I don't still have a copy of the paper, but I suppose even so, they could be added as an unranked top 10.
You say that they were presented in that order, but were they actually ordered (numbered)?