The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Aww..

very cute, Moon. I have a mini Fox terrier (all of 4-5 lbs. hehe)

I know what you mean, about these safe acts saying they're doing something "different" or "edgier"- uh HUH.

Re: Musical torture

Snusmumrik
Couldn't you put on a Prince CD rather than the radio? Doggy might as well acquire the taste :-)

Oh, Zoe is being exposed to the funk as well! Maybe I will try to put on some Prince for her at night. Maybe I'll let her groove to The Black Album.

Re: Musical torture

VanillaFire1000
There has got to be one classical or jazz station playing late at night. Or some quiet storm.

I should check the AM stations! Quiet storm would be nice. Zoe could use a little Sade.

Re: Aww..

JR
very cute, Moon. I have a mini Fox terrier (all of 4-5 lbs. hehe)

I know what you mean, about these safe acts saying they're doing something "different" or "edgier"- uh HUH.

JR, you should post pics of your little doggie friend! And yes, "edge" to many acts is a laughable concept indeed!

I'm not in the dog business either but Zoe looks cute.
I have to admit that I also thought after reading your first Facebook posts that it was a baby girl

She's TOTALLY taking a risk with this song. Why you hatin'? Maybe we'll be lucky enough to hear Clay Aiken sing this song next year?

No college stations around?

Not the best, but not small-rotation top 40 either.

here's to you, twilight zonebeam... or just a mere coincidence that i'm more into felines than you..((?)) well, hardly... eitherway, our mutual t5s ultimately know better... after all we nom nom'd through..

heart you..