Return to Website

The Magic of Yellowstone

A discussion forum on anything Yellowstone.

The Magic of Yellowstone
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Excellent Web Site

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much. I've worked on it off and on since 1997, and right now I don't do much with it beyond upkeep of the newspaper (which is a chore in itself).

I would like to hear how those 3 summers had such an impact on your life. If you have time to share, I would love and think others would love to hear it.

Thanks again,

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jim:

Congratulations on the development and maintenance of this website. What a tribute to the greatest place on earth.

I worked for TW in what I guess now would be called the 'old days', 1982-84, at the Old Faithful Inn. Those 3 summers probably had the greatest impact on my life. There isn;t a day that goes by when I don't think of the wonders I've seen, the people I've met.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to move to Denver area where OFI is only a 10 hour drive. In the four years I have lived here, I have managed at least one trip a year to YNP. It brings me great pleasure to see my kids, now 12 and 14, look forward to the visit and plan on the geysers we're gonna see and the animals we want to go spot.

I admire the work you have put into this site and it will now be a regular stop on my web surfing.

ChrisL