Return to Website

The Magic of Yellowstone

A discussion forum on anything Yellowstone.

The Magic of Yellowstone
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Slight changes to front page

I have made slight changes to the front page of the site. I changed some of the wording in the introduction, and I removed my top and left margins. Ultimately, I think I am going to redo the front page completely because I don't care for the gray front. However, for now, it stays because I like the banner, and have no plans to create a new one.

The other thing that users of Internet Explorer may notice is that the links in the page welcome that never worked using IE, now work. I think it was something in the way I set up the tables on my page that IE didn't like. However, that's been fixed.

Jim

Re: Slight changes to front page

Okay, so I lied. The design of the front page was gnawing at me. It was too dark. It's still not something I'm completely happy with, but I like this one better, if only because it is slightly lighter.

Comments?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have made slight changes to the front page of the site. I changed some of the wording in the introduction, and I removed my top and left margins. Ultimately, I think I am going to redo the front page completely because I don't care for the gray front. However, for now, it stays because I like the banner, and have no plans to create a new one.

The other thing that users of Internet Explorer may notice is that the links in the page welcome that never worked using IE, now work. I think it was something in the way I set up the tables on my page that IE didn't like. However, that's been fixed.

Jim