Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

Parts for sale / wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OE type grease nipples

Hi All. Due to being an overly fussy old sod, I'm looking to replace all of the later 'clip-on' type of grease nipples on my bike with the original style parallel ones, for this I need 3 x angled and 6 x straight, all with 1/4"BSF thread. Do any of our members happen to have such things (new or used) or know of a supplier/source of these O/E items? Any leads appreciated. Thanks, Pete

Re: OE type grease nipples

This type ?

Tecalemit

They're hard to find and never cheap if the seller knows you really want them...

Hi Rik. Yes, that's the type. I know that they will not be cheap but it is something that bugs me on my bike and I know that they actually harder to live with rather than the later type. There must be some somewhere. Fingers crossed!

Hi Peter
I bought some grease nipples last year

Visually they look the same as the older original type- but if you compare - they are slightly smaller physically- but do share same thread fitting

I can’t put photos on here - but will try take some tomorrow & send them to you direct

I might be able to find his card in the meantime

Br
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Thanks John. I'll wait to hear.
Best Regards, Pete

Pete, what is your email? I found some 45 degree angled ones, but they have a loose nut, so that they can be positioned in any position, and locked by the small lock nut.

The other small ones can be found on Ebay sometimes.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbi**.net

Hi Lex. I have sent you an email regarding your nipples (oh err) Hopefully, it will arrive, as I did send you an enquiry a while back but heard nothing from you. Fingers crossed. If nothing happens, I will need to come up with plan B.
Cheers, Pete

Yes, got it, and replied.

Lex

Hi Lex. Nothing has arrived with me so far, lost in space perhaps? Cheers, Pete

I'll try again from a different email.

Lex

Nieuwe pagina 1