Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

Parts for sale / wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matchless G3L Parts wanted - Front Brake expander lever, Rear Brake foot lever spindle

Hi guys

I am in Australia and chasing some parts for my G3L project

Lever, for front brake shoe expander
UF-40-12M-B65

The one I had originally was the wrong model, and the second one I just bought was too short.

Bush, for rear brake pedal
KF-37-G3-B3

Cheers

Alun

Re: Matchless G3L Parts wanted - Front Brake expander lever, Rear Brake foot lever spindle

I appreciate you are a long way from the UK but have you tried AMC Classic Spares, the parts you need are small so postage shouldn't be prohibitive. Though they mostly do post war parts I had great help from them when restoring my 1944 G3L.
Mike

AMC Classic Spares
Steven Surbey
Telephone: (+44) 01462 811770
Fax: (+44) 01462 851035
spares@amcclassicspares.com

email (option): m.gurr@yahoo.com

Re: Matchless G3L Parts wanted - Front Brake expander lever, Rear Brake foot lever spindle

Mike

Yes, i have purchased multiple times from Steve at AMC, as well as AMOC.

Checked AMC and AMOC sites yesterday and nothing in stock.

Was hoping for something local in the first instance.

Al

You could try Bills Bikes & Bits in Birdwood SA not sure of the number

Address: 26 Shannon St, Birdwood SA 5234
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 9AM Tue
Phone: (08) 8568 5756

Will do, thanks

Hi Alun,

I spoke to Steve at AMC Classic Spares for you in June. Although not listed, he had a new old stock front brake lever,in green paint. Cost was £20 + shipping.  

email (option): Peter.h.wright@btinternet.com

Hi Alun,

I spoke to Steve at AMC Classic Spares for you in June. Although not listed, he had a new old stock front brake lever,in green paint. Cost was £20 + shipping.  

email (option): Peter.h.wright@btinternet.com

Thanks.

I'll get in touch tomorrow.

Al

Nieuwe pagina 1