Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

Parts for sale / wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BSA J34-11

Greetings from South Africa, I have recently acquired a J34-11 that was stripped for restoration back in1982, A number of parts are missing of which the most important is the Oil Tank and therefore seek help from anybody that can assist with one or any photo's / info in order for me to replicate one as close to original as possible. (Some other missing parts are; F&R Mudguards, complete clutch mechanism, H/Lamp Reflector & Rim, plus other brackets)

email (option): a.pirie001@gmail.com

Re: BSA J34-11

I know a certain Joseph in the Chech republic made these oil tanks. Very well made, including the "hole" for the rear cilinder exhaust pipe, and not expensive. Try ebay uk.

Thanks, I will try and surch on eBay UK

i sold a 1931 G32-10 to a friend recently and he just got some parts from Joseph, let me know if you want me to get his info
Kevin

email (option): taybrig@shaw.ca

Please, if you could assist further with contact details.

On the forum would be best! :+1: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

i dont want to post his info without his knowledge so i will PM Alan and he can talk to him and ask his permission to post

email (option): taybrig@shaw.ca

Alan,

Is your J34-11 a civilian or a military model. Mail me off forum and I can give you some interesting information. I have a J34-11 as well.

Kind regards,
Leon

email (option): leonhop3_at_planet_dot_nl

Any luck, yet Alan ?
Just curious.

Hi, Have made contact via PM, he made five tanks +_ ten years ago and says he can assist further by reproducing another, await further info from him on this. Thanks for help, Alan

email (option): a.pirie@gmail.com

Hi Leon, did you receive my PM with all details of the bike? Regards Alan

email (option): a.pirie@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1