Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

Parts for sale / wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
M20 Clutch Centre Nut

Hi all, I purchased an after market item only to find it will only go on half way? The threads on the clutch centre are excellent so really annoyed having wasted a day messing around etc. So has anyone got an original please for the original single spring clutch? Many thanks for your help (yet again!).

email (option): dwmcrofts@btinternet.com

Re: M20 Clutch Centre Nut

Hello David,

I bought an India-made one and it seized on the threads about half way down, and couldn't be made to work properly. Then I bought one from Draganfly, and it was marginally better, but still not satisfactory. Perhaps if you could buy a set of the nut and the main threaded part, together, you could guarantee a decent fit? I gave up and fitted a Triumph four spring clutch instead.

Best wishes, Allan

email (option): allanmatchless@yahoo.com

Like wise, mine was from India. Some parts have been ok but recently nothing fits! I live in hope of finding an original as I spent considerable time restoring the rest of it. One can only ask?

I got mine from Draganfly and its fitted fine. If you have one from them that is not right phone them and I'm pretty sure they will sort it.

Thank you will try on Monday.

Nieuwe pagina 1