The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Souvenir D Day caps

Hi Ron,
I'll be collecting my two on Monday the 3 when I arrive at the campsite, I'm on the Portsmouth-Caen ferry.
Alwyn

:+1: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

one for me please ron ?

email (option): chris dot astin barker at bee tea internet dot com

Are you also staying at Etreham Chris? Ron

The caps are all pretty well spoken for now. It just depends on who doesn't turn up to claim theirs by D Day. Ron

I still want two caps please I had ordered one of each but still want two green

Yep see you there, Ron

Hi Ron, I am hoping to get to see you at the campsite, will you be there early evenings after Monday ? We are staying at Camping Oasis, Merville. Quite a distance from you, so I wouldn't want to travel that far to find you have gone to the pub somewhere ! Any suggestions ?

Yes we will be at the campsite in the evenings, but we are planning to visit Pegasus on the 5th, so I'll take a couple with me. We are supposed to be at the rear of the museum by the original bridge for 3pm. I'm never far from my bike. Ron
DSCF2739-2

Ron Pier
Yes we will be at the campsite in the evenings, but we are planning to visit Pegasus on the 5th, so I'll take a couple with me. We are supposed to be at the rear of the museum by the original bridge for 3pm. I'm never far from my bike. Ron
That sounds like a good plan, we will be there on the 5th, will see you there, cheers Jon.

Nieuwe pagina 1