Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BSAs at the Oley AMCA show and in the Wheels of Liberation museum in Gettysburg and Cushmans

I took my BSA to the Oley Pa AMCA show. Lots of antique bikes but not many war bikes. The Wheels of Liberation has a BSA WM20 and a WLA in the collection and a pic of my Cushman collection.

IMG-0134

IMG-0157

IMG-0186

Re: BSAs at the Oley AMCA show and in the Wheels of Liberation museum in Gettysburg and Cushmans

Hi Chip, Nice pic's been to the Wheels of Liberation museum a couple of times, (it's not in Gettysburg, but in New Oxford), nice collection of Polish used vehicles.

Never been to Oley yet! Rhinebeck is also a nice event, at the aerodrome museum, and of course the Reading airshow, you can probably see some bikes there I restored.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbi**.net

Re: BSAs at the Oley AMCA show and in the Wheels of Liberation museum in Gettysburg and Cushmans

Lex, nice pics. Robin’s Indian collection is really something. Miroslaw just opened the Wheels of Liberation collection in Gettysburg. The shop in New Oxford is now used for restorations and storage. His collection continues to grow, He has a weblike too, but I have not seen it in operation.

Ok, didn't know Miroslav had another location, hope to see in in the fall!
Will check out the Welbike too.

Thanks,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbi**.net

Nieuwe pagina 1