Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One bent WM20

Finally started to tear Idris down, pretty much everything bent from the front to the back, hope the photos come out OK..

IMG-4735

IMG-4736

IMG-4737

IMG-4738

IMG-4739

IMG-4740

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

Re: One bent WM20

Rear sub frame is also on the bend 🤙 Fuel tank dented & punctured at the front

OUCH! I hope you weren't as damaged as the bike!!

Allan

email (option): allanmatchless@yahoo.com

Should prob say for anyone interested I came out about as bent as the BSA, the main ones were..

-C1 fractured into 3 (Jefferson fracture / hangmans neck..1% of people who survive that one as you either die straight away or Quadriplegic)
-R Hip dislocated & shattered, reconstructed
-L Radius came out my arm (wrist bone reconstructed)
-Sub arachnoid heamoridge (brain bleed)
-Broken R Tibia
-L hand index finger joint busted
-R knee major damage
-L knee damage
and…etc etc

So after a little trip out for Sunday lunch doing 30mph this guy just turned into us. Hospital for weeks, had to learn to walk again, tripped my wotsists off on Codine & morphine, developed a Codine addiction so went through cold turkey months later, neck bace for 16 weeks, leg cast for 14 weeks, physio 1.5 yrs in, off work for 1yr+, cried getting my self to the toilet for the first time & in the gym walking and a whole load other stuff thats on-going;)
Mrs had 3 broken ribs & foot damage…

The Driver not a single point on licence, admitted no responsibility, he lives 20 min drive from where he crashed into is & his Mrs said she was asleep & can’t remember anything. Police didnt take witness statements properly & totally misquoted me using words I don’t use, they even omitted I was wearing a leather jacket & £300 kevlar jeans

Glad to read your up and about, my last splat on the road doesn't compare to yours.
Fear of traffic took a long time to overcome.
I would like to suggest something, but I might find myself getting free room and board!.

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

I wish you a speedy recovery, God willing
Also I hope I can help you with anything

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

That looks and sounds nasty .... Glad you are still here to tell us about it... Wishing you a full recovery

Wade

email (option): wadeschields@gmail.com

Hi, I’m very sorry to read about your misfortune and I don’t want to appear to be preying on it! I have a 1940 dated frame, complete, for sale. I also know someone who has the short forks for sale.
Cheers,
Tim.

email (option): timmykins@icloud.com

Nieuwe pagina 1