Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Netley Marsh...

Hi John...Good to catch up at Netley...I should be at Shepton as a 'punter'...See you there...First though, I have Stafford in mid October....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Netley Marsh...

I don't get to a lot of events nowadays as too busy being retired......this was the first Netley I've attended for around 8 years.....

Echo the sentiments of others, in that it's a good 40% smaller than it used to be, the Morton's security/parking staff could do with a refreshment in basic customer service and common-sense, and that the entire event needs a review and/or overhaul before it folds up it's own backside......BUT, like others for me it's more a social event to catch up with others who I haven't seen for quite a while and to trade/deliver/collect/swap parts, etc........not looking for much in particular but I still managed to find a few decent bargains across the field......

Physical limitations nowadays won't allow me to attend Beaulieu as well, and tbh previous attendance at said event was a bit overwhelming. As I get older, I find my attention span limited to a few hours before I just glaze over.......

Nieuwe pagina 1