Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1944 Rare wm20 for sale (in London)

Posting for a friend who is selling a rare bike, remodelled by Ian Wright: former MELF inventory motorbike, this bike was well taken care of; it has Ian Wright's special engine. Bored out to 720cc with 90mm bore, up to the clearance of .004 on the 1/16 per the M21 as are the carburetors; head gasket is solid copper; it has original early war tank, hand painted at Ian Wright's; early ear timing cover with correct alloy inspection plug. Re-bored and sleeved carburetor, wiring harness with 6v gel cell in repro battery case; rebuilt gearbox and more with the rest being standard.

The bike participated on the 65 for 65 D-day 65th anniversary event in 2006 and 2009 in the Netherlands; it was flown to the USA and participated in the 2014 memorial day parade in NJ, winning prize in the military vehicle class.

Truly a unique historical bike that will last years, carrying WWII legacy, beyond the next lucky owner.

For any further questions, contact me.

email (option): david.elimelech@gmail.com

Re: 1944 Rare wm20 for sale (in London) - Picture

BSA-1944

I see its still got the left handed forks.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

I think I'd better mention I only 'remodelled' the engine, gearbox and petrol tank!....:laughing: ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian Wright
I think I'd better mention I only 'remodelled' the engine, gearbox and petrol tank!....:laughing: ...Ian
Thank you Mr. Wright for clarifying the exact remodelling. Apologies if it was unclear or misleading.

email (option): david.elimelech@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1