Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BSA WB30

Hi all, not sure if this is of interest to anyone, but nearing the completion of parts gathering before my build and I’ve doubled up on quite a few parts, I will go through them better, but one item in-particular I do not need two of. It’s an air filter, it’s an original Burgess Air Filter which was fitted to quite a few BSA WB30 models. If this is of interest to anyone?

Re: BSA WB30

Good timing on my part, start a topic, post, then read new posts and what do I see ‘parts from Egypt’ and one of the parts being…………a burgess air filter, like buses, nothing then two at once

I'll be interested in the filter Jay...Can you send me a couple of photos off forum?....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Jay could you email me with other parts you have spare please. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

['Good timing on my part, start a topic, post, then read new posts and what do I see ‘parts from Egypt’ and one of the parts being…………a burgess air filter, like buses, nothing then two at once..']

Not too sure about Jay...A forum search doesn't bring up any previous posts and his 'good timing' post was actually after your first post not before it....Maybe I'm being paranoid.....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I had my suspicions anyway. The fact that he's collected surplus parts for a WB30 rang a large alarm bell!! Great news if he has got spare parts. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I was lucky to get one from bastiaan last year

They are scarce enough those filters it seems - I didn’t realise this at the time

Job

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1