Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matchless Help Please

Hi all, I usually just read, I have two WM20s, but today I’m off topic. I also have a 1944 G3L, I’m after some help if any one can that is. I’m try to find the correct battery box mount. I have the battery box. But not the mount, my bike is nearing completion, but can I find the mount. Not even slightly. So if anyone could help or Pinot me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. I also have a question on the mag/choke levers. When I got the bike, it has correct wartime Amal levers, but they just do not seem right, I’m struggling to find reference on these, if someone could help with this information I’d be much obliged.

Sorry it’s not BSA related, but I’m at a loss, thank you for anyone taking the time to read this

Re: Matchless Help Please

Roger this is the WD Motorcycle Forum. So all WD bikes are relevant. Here is the list for the Amal levers. If you email me I can send you a drawing for the battery tray if you want it. Ron
scan0013

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

pm me please
i can help u

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

Hi Ron, absolutely brilliant thank you very much, I’ve saved the leavers that you’ve uploaded, and I shall email you now for the battery box mount diagram/image. The amount of head scratching and tea drinking to get to this point. You would not believe. Thank you once again

email (option): rsshieldsroger58@yahoo.com

Brilliant, will email you now, thank you for your reply

email (option): rsshieldsroger58@yahoo.com

Nieuwe pagina 1