Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sticks, Supporting

I would like to recreate this set of equipment, most of it is available but I can't find the "Sticks, Supporting" for the "Discs, Directional".

Does any one have one I could buy or perhaps just get some dimensions to make my own.

Rob

WM20-CMPKit-Inspection

sticks-supporting

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Re: Sticks, Supporting

Love the picture. I'm still using my late Fathers shoe brushes, they look just like those.

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

Hi Rob,

I think we can calculate the dimensions:

- The large diameter of a brodie helmet (the horizontal diameter in the picture) is about 1 foot (or 12")
- The disks seem to be the same diameter (if you want to check, don't forget that the higher you get in the picture, the smaller items become, due to the perspective)
- When I measure the horizontal diameter of the bottom disk on my screen, I have 25mm; when I measure the width of 9 sticks on my screen, I have 18mm. That means that the diameter of the sticks should be 1"...?
- When I measure the vertical diameter of the bottom disk on my screen, I have 18mm; when I measure the height of the sticks on my screen, I have 27mm. That means that the length of the sticks should be 1 1/2 feet, or 18"...?

Just my twopennies...
Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Thanks Jan, but I would rather work from an original if possible, I suspect they are wood with a steel tip and hooks?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Hi Rob. These remind me of cricket wickets. Surely that's a good starting point?

email (option): fuzzyempire@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1