Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Wishes...

Sending 'Best Wishes' to all forum members...I hope you all have a relaxing Christmas and a good year in 2023....Ian:santa:

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Best Wishes...

Thank you, for your good wishes Ian - and my very best wishes to you, too, for a splendid holiday and a magnificent 2023!

I know I speak for many of us when I say how essential your wealth of expertise has been over the years. Thank you!!

As always, Allan

email (option): allanmatchless@yahoo.com

Thank you all for contributing to this forum. I've learned so much and you've helped me not to go doolally. (Mrs M may disagree.) I hope to meet a few more of you in 2023. Have a good one! 🎅

Seasons greetings from me to all forum members too. :snowflake:

If any of our missing guys look in at all. DUMP FACEBOOK! and speak up again in 2023. :slightly_smiling_face: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Happy Christmas everyone

When I was young I used to get so excited on Christmas eve I got into the habit of having nightmares, oddly the only one that came true was the one with the dinosaur.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

All the best from Western Australia where it is 33 deg C !
Baz

email (option): binnawan@iinet.net.au

For all those that celebrate this day I hope you have a good one, for everyone else, have a good day all the same.

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

Barry Ford
All the best from Western Australia where it is 33 deg C !
Baz
Gees BAZ you are letting the side down.
Thought it was supposed to be hot in WA
I got 33 in the kitchen at 11 am so looking to at least 37 by lunch & peak around 38
We had 36 yesterday
Never the less have a relaxing day and the same goes to all of the rest of the crew with a big callout to the Canadians -Stay warm .

Since the Australian contingent's stepping up I'll join in & wish all a Merry Christmas. Gunna be around 40 degrees here for a coupla days.

Hi best wishes to all forum members especially the wealth of knowledge gurus Ian Wright and Ron Pier. I am constantly amazed at the number of posts these two guys answer. Only 38 in sunny Melbourne Victoria, Australia. Just had dinner with family friends 2 Irish folks from Galway, 1 English man, 1 Thai girl and 1 New Zealander who all now call Australia home. Regards John

I like to join in the good wishes for Christmas and a hopefully more peaceful 2023 although I have my doubts about the Russian/Iranian/Chinese intentions.

I would like to join Ron as well regarding FB.
What I come across there makes me cringe many times.
Every ignorant has a meaning, rather exhaustive.
There are however also some more knowledgeable trying to steer it the right way and being useful.
Problem nowadays, there are to many platforms to follow so it is all becoming very diluted wrt knowledge and help.

Cheers all from a rather wet/gloomy 10C Netherlands.

Rob

email (option): wd16h@telfort.nl

Off the topic of the thread really (though that's nothing new:laughing:) but I agree with Rob... I can't say I find other platforms very edifying or informative much of the time...Many posts seem to end up in arguements/criticism or giving the wrong information....Having tried others I still think this is by far the best with a great range of knowledge available, though I'd like to see a few more comments from the many that look but don't post..It's good to hear other opinions, ways of doing things etc....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi All
Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year from New Zealand where on the Kapiti Coast its a sunny 20C with no wind.
Cheers All
Doug W

email (option): a.d.watson@mail.com

Thank You, And the same to all in the forum, You guys are the best!!

email (option): millcrocfarm@gmail.com

Very best wishes to all on here for 2023 - may you rattle many a window with the music from your WD motorcycle.

email (option): keithchandler@clistandchandler.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1