Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
outer clutch nut

bought a clutch nut off ebay,looked the correct job in the pic,but when it arrived to my mate looked different for sure,its coming to me but it seems to be a double machined series of nuts on top instead of a single nut,wondering if this will fit the 20,out of india surplus I'm guessing,cheers dave

email (option): tangle.43@bigpond.com

Re: outer clutch nut

Was it 15-0374 or 15-4312 Dave?

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

62 or 85 if it's easier. Ron

ScanC

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

not sure mark still coming up in mail,looks longer in the pic ,would put a pic on the site but useless with the comp,cheers mate ,dave

ron it is the last bolt before the outer dome cover goes on ,looks the same but another smaller nut machined on the end ,just replied to mark ,cant send picks on any site ,bit dim that way,have a pic but not the nut,dave

ron it is the last bolt before the outer dome cover goes on ,looks the same but another smaller nut machined on the end ,just replied to mark ,cant send picks on any site ,bit dim that way,have a pic but not the nut,should be up here in the week,looks a tad longer,maybe shorter option and does the same thing,dave

I'm not quite sure what you mean Dave? I presume you have the "Empire Star" single spring clutch. Is it perhaps 80 and 82 that the push rod presses, in the pressure plate? (click picture to expand) Email a picture to me if you want. Ron

Parts 80 and 82 ?

https://pesltd.uk/?product=25-4861
https://pesltd.uk/?product=02-0124

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

looks like 62,but with another fixed nut on top,cheers dave

I dunno mate? This is 62 Mainshaft sleeve nut. This is the nut that holds the clutch to the mainshaft, through which the pushrod runs. If yours doesn't look like this. I'd buy a proper one from somewhere else. Ron

gday mate ,thats the one we bought but this other one has turned up,yep got to be careful for sure on line,thanks for your help ron,cheers dave

got the nut finally,diferent with a 2 stage variation in hex size ,works fine,came out of india,cheers dave

Nieuwe pagina 1