The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strange Forum behaviour

Hello Trevor,

i have no strange behauviour noticed. i have also checked in the admin board. but nothing there aswel,
here it works fine on laptop and phone.

so i think there was something going on with your connection.

Best regards,
Nick

email (option): bsawm20@hotmail.com

Thanks Nick.
Some times a server upgrde can do funny things
Oddly enough only happens on the 2 EU hosted sites
This one & the B50 forum
The other 20 or so i am on are all fine
Not a big deal I just switch connections to view them
It took 4 hours to open the foum via the Wi-Fi link the other day & when it finally there was no formatting just a colum of single words down the left side of the window .

It could be on your end.

Any recent updates on your PC or updates on your virus protection?

Check your firewall settings as well as your modem/router.

The fact that you can connect on WiFi but not your ADSL makes me think the router may have a permission that needs changing.

Al

Nope
Nothing has changed here for over 2 years since I started running the Mac of an external SSD .
Worked perfectly up until last week
I can log into BritBike, PracticalMachinist , RROC forum , Gold Star forum , B44 Forum , A7-A10 Forum , Triples on line , C10-11-12 forum and a dozen other mower & chain saw forums but suddenly not the M20 or B50 forums unless it is done through the ADSl
Same modem used for both connections ( Netcom NL1900 ) it automatically changes from one connection mode to another if one falls over and where I am Wireless is a bit flakey and of course vanishes in heavy rain as the tower is quite a distance away .

yes have noticed in aus mine is acting strange,russia stuffing with our gov,ahh well different world now

email (option): tangle.43@bigpond.com

On fixed wireless here in the Adelaide hills. No wi-fi. I've not had any problem with this or other sites.

I am also in Adelaide and have not had any problems

Nieuwe pagina 1