Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
15-4226 Inner Pedal Bush

Yet another little bit.

Does anyone have an idea about the orientation of the slots?

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

Re: 15-4226 Inner Pedal Bush

now the other one... does anyone have a figure for the flange thickness for the gear change ratchet lever sleeve bush 15-4227?
Cheers
Pete

email (option): petercomley@web.de

Without removing the bushes from the castings Pete, the range I measure is 0.088" to 0.093" or 2.235 to 2.362mm

Mark

Thanks Mark. That is pretty much the same as the 15-4226 figure that I have. Now to get to the lathe :smile:

email (option): petercomley@web.de

Mark, when are you going to stop knocking out these ancillairy parts and make us some much needed brass battery strap nuts:wink:

Dean, the problem being the size. It is the same with the wing nuts. Everyone claims their bikes are all original, but many are original Indian. Then there is the original who knows where it's from.

If you'd like to start a fight. Oops discussion as to its size, shape and thread form that would be helpful.

Mark :wink:

I have some NOS battery carrier nuts, suitable for a pattern....I also have a NOS gearbox cover with the bushes fitted so I'll check the orientation of the slots....It's possible of course that the slot position was arbritary but only a pile of nos covers would determine that!!....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks Ian, I swore I’d never be a rivet counter, but I think I’ve been infected lol.

Mark

Nieuwe pagina 1