Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
100,000 Posts

A landmark day for the forum.

But have we achieved enough by talking this much?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Re: 100,000 Posts

I think we have...Many problems solved, large amounts of useful information spread about and a lot of parts supplied...On the downside there are still some people yet to own an M20.:laughing: ..Ian:relaxed:

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

The surviving posts on here go back to 2010 but when did the forum start?

Rob

It's a shame though that so many pictures are lost.

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

I found the forum back I think in 2006 / 2007

I was still based in Scotland with my job & had brought a bike over with me from Ireland

It was an active site then indicating that it had been going for some time before I fell over it one night on t’internet

Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Mark Cook
It's a shame though that so many pictures are lost.

Mark
Hi Mark

Bring the thread back to the top with a reply and if the pictures were mine I will try to repost them, hopefully others will too.

Rob

I've also been here since (approximately) 2007. And in the early days there was also another BSA M20 website, I think it was called "Adrian's site". When you opened the home page, you were welcomed by an old tune and these smiling Czech chaps:

Czechoslovak-Motorcycle-Platoon2

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Thanks Rob. will do.

As there was another site with the same name Jan, I wonder if I first registered with them?

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

I just went digging through my old email archives and the earliest related email I can find is with Hans Mueller back in 2002.
I can't remember when the change from the original website happened but it has been around in one form or another for more than 20 years.

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1